It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Covid pass that gets under the skin.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
A Covid pass that gets under the skin.

A Swedish company has come up with a microchip that can be inserted under the skin so that users can carry their Covid passports in their arm.

That’s mainstream media !
Jeez they brought that in easy!
I was expecting national guard lockdown and forced injection ; not a loada Facebook groups racing to get it.
What’s the meme gonna be? They need a meme!
“Clipped, chipped, and ready to strip!”
They luv a meme they do!

I can’t wait until this goes mainstream!! Lol
80% of the population will def take this on
I can see the narrative already …
It’s for the best
What’s the point in having the technology if we don’t use it …
If uv nothing to hide … uv yaddah da blah

If this was a marathon we’re def at the last 100metres
Smoke em if ya got em!! ( not even joking , I’m seriously considering takin up smoking again, quit 5 years ago but when ur world is “meh”,wassa down side)
I do hope this link works -

www.rte.ie...

sports.yahoo.com... rElb0HeN6yPO_dGkdC1bJZIvZRwACfg96n0VDILyZqfhK7TrYzwVX0125PNCVS15sEgUGp0GgaqhPimSJTCIhtUgH6SLYLlBc5s0tswsfRqMVhedSW59-Fna73tX6IqxaVmzoWJcmSpIeOZTNMXS-M IQfpW59DImkcG

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Midnite247

No need for chip implants... your phone is chipped.

Cell phones have a unique identifier called the IMEI, the "International Mobile Equipment Identity."

What is (IMEI)

If you don't have an untraceable cell phone... you are chipped.

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

My phone has a unique chip . I can put that phone in a drawer. I can’t put my arm in a drawer.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   

who says you cant put your arms in a drawer, perhaps your just not trying hard enough

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Covid was just the boat to get this done.
Nothing more.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

The chip you posted above can't read your thoughts, know what you did or predict when and where you will be, but a normal cell phone can... it will know it's in a drawer. You should watch that vid above.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Started the same thread, didn't realize this one already existed.

A rice-sized microchip implanted under your skin could become your vaccine passport.

A Swedish tech startup says its device could be customized to display people’s COVID-19 vaccination records, according to a video the South China Post posted Friday on Twitter.

Epicenter, based in Stockholm, says anyone who opts for microchip implantation can later change their minds and have the device removed.

“Right now it’s very convenient to have a COVID passport always accessible on your implant,” Hannes Sjöblad, Epicenter’s chief disruption officer, says in the video.

The chip uses near-field communication (NFC) to send the data to devices, including smartphones, that can read them.

It’s the same type of technology used in most contactless credit cards and mobile payments, according to Fox Business.

“They can act as a key fob or a form of payment, or they can be programmed to store data, like, for instance, your resume. (All you have to do is hold a smartphone over the chip to program it.) ,” according to Hour Detroit Magazine. “They’re not dissimilar from the identification chips you’d install in your cat or dog.”

A poll taken in May 2020 found “44% of Republicans think Bill Gates is working on a coronavirus vaccine because he wants to plant a microchip in them and monitor their movements,” the New York Daily News reported.

www.yahoo.com...

Tim Pool report and commentary:

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   

..."Jeez they brought that in easy!"...

They're just putting it out there like a shiny new model car on a car show. Sticking out like a diamond in a goats end.
Puts it in the news, makes it a trend and next thing you know you can not live without it.
Planned and payed for with tax money.

edit on 22-12-2021 by Daalder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Yeah...they can use it for anything.
Even 'ending your life' in society.
One click on: yes....and you're out.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

And that's not all...because AI will decide on your (&mine) life. That's completely without any form of compassion what so ever.

I guess we'll wont be posting on ATS by then anymore.
Or maybe there will be some uncontrolled secondary society. Who knows.
edit on 22-12-2021 by Daalder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   
What kind of clickbait is that? I'm missing the Alex Jones commentary.
🙂You know what? There's always enough parasites who want to benefit from any situation. Of course they develop a chip. It's an old technology. You can write whatever you want on it. They only need a marketing trick like saying "Look, people can use someone else's phone. How dangerous! You need our product. Total control is a bonus. Buy two million get one million for free!"
What's new is that they talk about it. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy.
People like Alex are giving them ideas. Those who keep talking about Revelations and end of times. They are predictive-programming the enemy. The book said it so it must come true. Well, let's see if they cant help themselves and start pushing for it. Like silly little tulpa muppets of various believers. Then they will be also spectacularly taken down to hell
edit on 22/12/2021 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Daalder

I think True AI is a pipedream. Maybe they'll have it one day, but in my view they're trying to cram through technology that is light years beyond us at present. They can force it through in certain ways, such as programming a program to program, or to program it to create new programs. It is not independent thinking consciousness or a simulation of it. But they are hellbent to create something like it and claim and believe it works. It will be disastrous.
edit on 22-12-2021 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   

No worries bud, we educate from all fronts, ur post had better sources, the tim pool summary is golden! 👍🏻

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Dude, go make urself a sandwich will u?
The fact that there’s an embedded video explaining the transition between talking about microchip creation and actually using them means you have zero understanding of the issue and are just looking to shut it down.
If you don’t understand , educate yourself, but don’t try to talk down to people who do… maybe go back to tik tok.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Thanks man.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Daalder

We’re moving into body autonomy, physical implants now tho, I agree we always had the tech, and those that bought into it.. but it was always external. Mobile phone, smart fridge, Alexa…. These are intrusive technology’s that have debatable advantages, and one can always decide to ignore, throw in a drawer/bin and were not compulsory…

once you introduce technology into the human body, created and controlled by another human, into your body, u are no longer in control of your body, the mind obviously being a part of your body. That means you are no longer you. If you are no longer you… who are you? What are you? What’s the point?

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Mmh, a warm sandwich would be nice but I'm trying a keto diet to get rid of the zucking cold.
I have no idea how far this conspiracy is. I'm talking in general. You wont see me on instagram, twitter or these Chinese BS sites. I go beyon a common reply and note the metaphysics of it. If there's some mark of the beast, not to mention some zucking anti-Christ being pushed on us then it's getting ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

No worries,
If only we had any msm looking realistically at any of this .

I am really terrified where this is heading and the public either have no idea or just don’t care.
I wanted to go places, do things, and meet people , that’s just not going to happen now, and no one is talking about that, everyone’s focused on masks or injections.. or what time I can go to a bar…. The big picture is that conversation won’t matter and we’re going to let them do it.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Midnite247
a reply to: imitator

My phone has a unique chip . I can put that phone in a drawer. I can’t put my arm in a drawer.

Even if your phone is in a drawer, your Smart TV can communicate with it. No escape

The tech available to TPTB is 5O years ahead of what the consumer thinks is available.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   

There's two articles, one company making these for idiots who want to voluntary be cool sheep. I dont see a conspiracy yet. That you cant go places when there's a nasty cold out there kinda makes sense. What doesnt make sense is the rest - that a mysterious unsafe "vaccine" that doesnt stop the spread gives someone any benefits. That's a social credit score. Communism

top topics

<<   2 >>

join