It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reawaken America Tour Members Claim They Were Sickened By Anthrax

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Apparently members of the tour, which featured speakers such as Flynn, a Trump or two and various others have become sick. They are sure that a fog machine spread anthrax to them. Hadn't seen this posted yet here. I'm leaning toward Covid, but I think many of the members don't believe in Covid, so, anthrax is the next best guess?

A group of unvaccinated people who attended a huge conspiracy conference in Dallas earlier this month all became sick in the days after the event with symptoms like coughing, shortness of breath, and fever. Instead of blaming the global COVID pandemic, however, the conspiracy theorists think they were attacked with anthrax.

The anthrax claim was first made by Joe Oltmann on his Conservative Daily podcast earlier this week. In a video recording of the podcast, Oltmann can be seen coughing and sneezing on camera, symptoms often associated with COVID-19 or other illnesses.

“There’s a 99.9% chance it’s anthrax,” Oltmann said on his podcast, even though no one had tested positive for anthrax poisoning and none of the other 3,500 attendees have so far reported suffering the effects of anthrax.

Vice

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
There was also the case a few months ago about Scott McKay's tour where he, his father (who eventually died in the hospital) and other got very sick as well. According to him his sources told him he was the target of a biological attack. I want to say this was out in Pennsylvania but I may be incorrect. Scott to my knowledge has never said it was anthrax but if it was it would be quite the coincidence.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Remember the anthrax attacks of 2001? Five people straight up died. There would also be a massive LE response at this point if people were testing positive for an anthrax attack.
edit on 22 12 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I would think so. Feds certainly don't play when it comes to anthrax. I also think if people were targeted, it wouldn't be these few guys. The story has really blown up on social media though.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

LOL, anthrax. It'd be more believable if they said the band Anthrax beat the **** out of their numpty heads.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
This stuff is getting out of control.
If only we could implement some sort of social credit passport for our safety.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

ymptoms like coughing, shortness of breath, and fever.

That's not anthrax...this is anthrax...

www.mayoclinic.org...

sounds more like a 'Q" or Alex diagnoses; always the victim.
edit on 22-12-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I guess you didnt read about inhaled anthrax, you have to scroll down and read more. Turns out inhaled is the most deadly form. Thats what killed people in 2001 from the mailed letters being opened and the powder spilling out.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

Except for the fatal part.

Too bad for that.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

By any means necessary, right?

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

You're referring to the yahoo's claiming they were poisoned with Anthrax by a fog machine? Expect the grifting to start soon. I'm sure money will be needed for either the investigation or their long recovery.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

I guess you didnt read about inhaled anthrax, you have to scroll down and read more. Turns out inhaled is the most deadly form. Thats what killed people in 2001 from the mailed letters being opened and the powder spilling out.

This happened around the 10th? They'd be dead by now if they had inhaled anthrax.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
IF they were exposed to anthrax, THAT IS EASILY TESTED AND PROVED.

Not seeing any of that here.

I guess we just believe them. LOL!

And unfortunately, millions will believe this if they hear it.
edit on 22-12-2021 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

You're referring to the yahoo's claiming they were poisoned with Anthrax by a fog machine? Expect the grifting to start soon. I'm sure money will be needed for either the investigation or their long recovery.

Don't mind me, I'm just making fun of democrats and have no idea if they have deployed anthrax against Republicans yet.

And neither do you.

By any means necessary, right?

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Calling BS.

Symptoms of inhaled Anthrax:

Fever and chills
Chest Discomfort
Shortness of breath
Confusion or dizziness
Cough
Nausea, vomiting, or stomach pains
Headache
Sweats (often drenching)
Extreme tiredness
Body aches

Anthrax on your skin causes messed up ulcers that are black in appearance. Looks like I won't be listening to "Conservative Daily" podcast.

edit on 12 22 2021 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

ymptoms like coughing, shortness of breath, and fever.

That's not anthrax...this is anthrax...

www.mayoclinic.org...

sounds more like a 'Q" or Alex diagnoses; always the victim.

From your link

Inhalation anthrax
Inhalation anthrax

Inhalation anthrax develops when you breathe in anthrax spores. It's the most deadly form of the disease, and is often fatal, even with treatment. Initial signs and symptoms include:

Flu-like symptoms for a few hours or days, such as sore throat, mild fever, fatigue and muscle aches
Mild chest discomfort
Shortness of breath
Nausea
Coughing up blood
Painful swallowing
High fever
Trouble breathing
Shock — an acute medical condition involving collapse of the circulatory system
Meningitis

Since they are claiming it was in a fog machine, that sort of indicates it would be inhalation anthrax. Thanks for participating and actually buttressing their claims when you were trying to do exactly the opposite!

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Feel free to make fun of Dems if you so wish. Feel free to donate to these yahoo's anthrax fund when it appears as well. We will see how this plays out. Maybe there is a huge plot to poison all the Republicans with fog machines. That's really gonna hurt sales.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Feel free to make fun of Dems if you so wish. Feel free to donate to these yahoo's anthrax fund when it appears as well. We will see how this plays out. Maybe there is a huge plot to poison all the Republicans with fog machines. That's really gonna hurt sales.

How about I just wait to learn more before jumping off your crazy cliff?

And continue making fun of democrat behavior in the meantime.

By Any Means Necessary.

Never gonna forget.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Ok wait to learn more. From who? In all their pronouncements I have not heard of one of them going to an actual doctor and getting a diagnosis of anthrax poisoning. No law enforcement involvement, nothing. So I am not sure what you can learn from podcast claims and tweets.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Ok wait to learn more. From who? In all their pronouncements I have not heard of one of them going to an actual doctor and getting a diagnosis of anthrax poisoning. No law enforcement involvement, nothing. So I am not sure what you can learn from podcast claims and tweets.

So then it's nothing, right?

That would be learning something.

Right now we know nothing.

Not even if law enforcement is involved.

But feel free to continue.

Is the world about to end?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join