It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Site uses VAERs batch numbers to show bad batches based on ADRs and deaths

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Remember that government reporting system that requires a doctor's ID/NPI number, your vaccine batch number, nearly an hour of work entering data as well as acknowledging falsifying data to this system is a felony, yet NWO shills claim its fake?

A developer has now matched these batch numbers with adverse effects and deaths showing that 5% of the batches cause 90% of adverse effects and deaths.

Find my batch

I had a few of my friends look up their batch numbers and it matches what's entered in the system in VAERs. How exactly did someone fake that? Did they go to every single town and record the batch number for everyone manufacturer then strategically enter 1 million reports without getting caught? How did they know so many doctors NPI numbers?

edit on 22-12-2021 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

What difference does it make?...Nobody is allowed to sue them.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Another confusion chaos method found !!

Now let's see how many other officials start making conflicting statements 🍾🥥

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Yikes ... my first batch was the first one out, and it looks good, but the batch I got for my second dose looks bad:

Pfizer
BATCH ADRs DEATHS DISABILITIES LIFE THREATENING ILLNESSES
EL3248 2080 26 25 22

I am really thankful I took it with doses of ibuprofen, tylenol, NAC, and when I wasn't working - plenty of alcohol. I tried to do things to cancel it out, because I felt that I HAD to take it for work at the hospital. Needless to say, I won't be taking any 3rd dose 'booster'.

Edited to add: I wonder though: is this because the second batch I received was overall more dangerous, or alternatively because getting a second shot from any batch is more dangerous than the first, and EL3248 was just a later batch, with more folks, particularly in healthcare, getting a second dose from that batch?

I am not playing the odds for any 3rd batch. Wtf.
edit on 22-12-2021 by Fowlerstoad because: .

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad

Yikes ... my first batch was the first one out, and it looks good, but the batch I got for my second dose looks bad:

Pfizer
BATCH ADRs DEATHS DISABILITIES LIFE THREATENING ILLNESSES
EL3248 2080 26 25 22

I am really thankful I took it with doses of ibuprofen, tylenol, NAC, and when I wasn't working - plenty of alcohol. I tried to do things to cancel it out, because I HAD to take it for work at the hospital. Needless to say, I won't be taking any 3rd dose 'booster'.

Edited to add: I wonder though: is this because the second batch I received was overall more dangerous, or alternatively because getting a second shot from any batch is more dangerous than the first, and EL3248 was just a later batch, with more folks, particularly in healthcare, getting a second dose from that batch?

I am not playing the odds for any 3rd batch. Wtf.

I hope you do ok, but keep in mind this is a long term game. Many doctors are seeing 1000% increases in things like cancer. Have you had bloodwork done? Cd57 / nk / wbc count?

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Yeah, my counts were all good for my last complete blood count, with good absolute lymphocyte count. These counts were taken 9 months after my 2nd dose of Pfizer.

I am a MD hematopathologist; so, I see a lot of peripheral blood smears. I have noticed anecdotally that patients who get COVID and go to the ICU who develop absolute lymphocytopenia (a low absolute lymphocyte count) tend to die. They throw them on ventilators, treat them with the CDC regimen, which eventually leads to putting them on a ventilator with 100% oxygen (which at that level is actually a little 'toxic'), and they almost always die within weeks. I have not seen the same blood count problems in merely vaccinated people, but that really isn't very good evidence of anything.

I am slightly worried for my future health, to be certain ... and hope that I took good enough countermeasures, but I won't know until later, like all the other 'vaxxed'. I certainly tried to do everything in my power to cancel out the vax, by doing all the things they tell you NOT to do if you want your body to have the best immune reaction to vaccination, but who knows?

I'll keep you posted ... but if my account here on ATS suddenly goes silent, I guess you can wonder if I had that lethal clot or cardiac arrest!

EDIT TO ADD: and P.S. - I'll certainly start a thread here on ATS if I should happen to get cancer, for the record.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Exactly and this is one giant red flag for me when people say why I do not get the shot. I cannot get sick or die from an adverse affect caused by a virus that I do not take. All for a virus that I have less than 1% chance to die from. If I were to die or get sick my family would be buried in medical debt from a hospital stay that most likely killed me due to the poor protocols and they have no recourse.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Yeah, my counts were all good for my last complete blood count, with good absolute lymphocyte count. These counts were taken 9 months after my 2nd dose of Pfizer.

I am a MD hematopathologist; so, I see a lot of peripheral blood smears. I have noticed anecdotally that patients who get COVID and go to the ICU who develop absolute lymphocytopenia (a low absolute lymphocyte count) tend to die. They throw them on ventilators, treat them with the CDC regimen, which eventually leads to putting them on a ventilator with 100% oxygen (which at that level is actually a little 'toxic'), and they almost always die within weeks. I have not seen the same blood count problems in merely vaccinated people, but that really isn't very good evidence of anything.

I am slightly worried for my future health, to be certain ... and hope that I took good enough countermeasures, but I won't know until later, like all the other 'vaxxed'. I certainly tried to do everything in my power to cancel out the vax, by doing all the things they tell you NOT to do if you want your body to have the best immune reaction to vaccination, but who knows?

I'll keep you posted ... but if my account here on ATS suddenly goes silent, I guess you can wonder if I had that lethal clot or cardiac arrest!

EDIT TO ADD: and P.S. - I'll certainly start a thread here on ATS if I should happen to get cancer, for the record.

Have you heard of Dr. Noack and his claims that these vaccines have graphene oxide in them in the shape of razor blades?

truth11.com... djuvant-graphene-oxide-in-a-post-written-by-his-wife-he-was-found-dead-in-l/

Have you had d-dimer and troponin checked?

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I heard that too, and have acquainted myself with Dr. Noack's work, and listened to his presentation. I think they killed him for telling us something that whoever might have been involved did not want us to hear. As far as graphene oxide, which turns into the more soluble graphene hydroxide in water, it is not a good substance to imbibe in any form, especially intravenously, for those unlucky recipients for whom they accidently hit a vein, instead of going into proper muscle. I have THAT in my left shoulder now from 2 doses, at a minimum.

I have not had my d-dimer checked, but then again I routinely take anti-inflammatories; so, I am not too worried about my d-dimer being up for the moment. I have not had my troponin checked, and could volunteer to get a free test, because we are currently changing the machine we use to test that in my lab, and they are looking for volunteers to help calibrate the instrument. I could get a free d-dimer too, but that is so nonspecific, I wouldn't check it just for the heck of it, because an increased level would just get me worried for potentially no reason related to the vaccine. *shrug*

EDIT TO ADD: Well, hmm ... maybe I will get both my d-dimer and troponin checked, upon further reflection. Information never hurts....

I'll post results here if I make that decision for certain

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

What difference does it make?...Nobody is allowed to sue them.

Until we have a new government in whatever country that then declares the agreement null and void and illegal since it was NOT put before public mandate, put government (public) assets up for collateral and demanded these governments ILLEGALLY protect the likes of Pfizer from prosecution if Pfizer decides to steal someone else patent's and use them.

NO government is above the law so such an agreement which is obviously in breech of the law and put's a corporation ABOVE the law is by definition illegal, null and void regardless of the pen stroke on the paper.

Expect in time regardless of any such evil deal made with the corporate devil that these scum in charge WILL face prosecution no if's, no but's because when the truth does come out and it WILL COME OUT they will face mounting public pressure for governments to demand extradition on these corporate heads and other's within the corporations and to fine them and seize the corporations assets, it will happen not might but WILL HAPPEN.

Pfizers lawyers are corporate lawyers NOT Criminal lawyers, NOT war crimes or human right's lawyers and yes while they are good at quashing and covering up smaller scale crimes, sweeping it under the carpet this is far too big for even the most talented of them and has gone too far.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   

The same Dr Noack who spoke of a complex mythology about a divine plan to save the world that only he had access to?

Or the premise that he claimed that the vaccines against COVID-19 contain graphene oxide, or, as he claims, graphene hydroxide, which allegedly act as nano-sized razorblades inside the body?

There is no evidence that Noack has published research on graphene or nanotechnology.

He wasn't bumped off. He died from a heart attack which his bird said was caused by microwaves!

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: nolabel

It was a Spanish study that found the graphene oxide, not Dr. Noack. He was just extrapolating from their work plus his own experience working with graphene oxide outside the human body, and theorizing about potential physiologic effects.

As far as his death, who knows? I didn't get to do the autopsy hah

Yeah, he could have been insane, but he wasn't stupid, for sure, and he wasn't by any means 'evil'.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   

edit on Wed Dec 22 2021 by Jbird because: staff edit

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I heard that too, and have acquainted myself with Dr. Noack's work, and listened to his presentation. I think they killed him for telling us something that whoever might have been involved did not want us to hear. As far as graphene oxide, which turns into the more soluble graphene hydroxide in water, it is not a good substance to imbibe in any form, especially intravenously, for those unlucky recipients for whom they accidently hit a vein, instead of going into proper muscle. I have THAT in my left shoulder now from 2 doses, at a minimum.

I have not had my d-dimer checked, but then again I routinely take anti-inflammatories; so, I am not too worried about my d-dimer being up for the moment. I have not had my troponin checked, and could volunteer to get a free test, because we are currently changing the machine we use to test that in my lab, and they are looking for volunteers to help calibrate the instrument. I could get a free d-dimer too, but that is so nonspecific, I wouldn't check it just for the heck of it, because an increased level would just get me worried for potentially no reason related to the vaccine. *shrug*

EDIT TO ADD: Well, hmm ... maybe I will get both my d-dimer and troponin checked, upon further reflection. Information never hurts....

His girlfriend has also put out a video about this and explained that he was very sneakily attacked/killed
edit on 22-12-2021 by Acknt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I wonder if there was something different about these particular batches at the time they were first manufactured, or if this maybe has something to do with their storage and/or transport between the time they were created and the time they were used.

Maybe they had been left somewhere for a longer period of time than other batches, or maybe these batches weren't kept at a cold enough temperature, either during storage or transport.

I have no idea whether or not those things could cause the adverse effects being referenced. Those were just possibilities that popped in my head while reading the OP.

That should be the more important reason why this type of thing should be reported publicly. Not to just to prove that it happened and can happen again, but to find out why it happened and prevent it from happening again.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: nolabel

The same Dr Noack who spoke of a complex mythology about a divine plan to save the world that only he had access to?

Or the premise that he claimed that the vaccines against COVID-19 contain graphene oxide, or, as he claims, graphene hydroxide, which allegedly act as nano-sized razorblades inside the body?

There is no evidence that Noack has published research on graphene or nanotechnology.

He wasn't bumped off. He died from a heart attack which his bird said was caused by microwaves!

"Dr Andreas Noack is a German chemist and one of the EU’s top graphene experts, carbonexpert and doctored in the field of activated carbon whereby for his doctoral thesis heconverted graphene oxide into graphene hydroxide. Professor Dr Pablo Campra comes fromthe university of Almeria, and alongside Dr Andreas Noack he examined the covid ‘vaccines’for the presence of graphene oxide with the Micro-Raman Spectroscopy, the study offrequencies. According to both doctors, the vaccines don’t contain graphene oxide but docontain graphene hydroxide. On November 23, 2021, Dr Andreas Noack released a videoexplaining what graphene hydroxide is and how the nano structures injected into the humanbody act as ‘razor blades’ inside the veins of ‘vaccine’ recipients. Dr Andreas goes on toexplain how due to the nano size of the graphene oxide structures they would not show up onan autopsy as toxicologists can’t imagine that there are structures that can cut up bloodvessels causing people to bleed to death on the inside so they would not be looking for them,given their atomic size. 11On 18th November 2020 Dr Andreas Noack was on a ‘livestream’ on YouTube discussing thedangers of the Covid-19 ‘vaccines’ when he was arrested on camera by armed German police(Appendix 41). On 26th November 2021, just hours after publishing his latest video aboutgraphene oxide and graphene hydroxide (Appendix 42) he was attacked and murdered."

(This is all copy and pasted, is originally part of an international criminal complaint to the ICC)

For some reason after pasting /posting it has removed some of the spaces and words are crammed together but it should still be pretty easily read)

by the way , I've watched the video where he was arrested on video during the live stream. Theres also a video of his girlfriend crying explaining his getting attacked/killed.
]
edit on 23-12-2021 by Acknt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: nolabel

There's literally a video of him being taken away by german special forces while doing a livestream about graphene oxide. He was found dead 4 days later. I'm sure he just accidentally had a heart attack.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

I wonder if there was something different about these particular batches at the time they were first manufactured, or if this maybe has something to do with their storage and/or transport between the time they were created and the time they were used.

Maybe they had been left somewhere for a longer period of time than other batches, or maybe these batches weren't kept at a cold enough temperature, either during storage or transport.

I have no idea whether or not those things could cause the adverse effects being referenced. Those were just possibilities that popped in my head while reading the OP.

That should be the more important reason why this type of thing should be reported publicly. Not to just to prove that it happened and can happen again, but to find out why it happened and prevent it from happening again.

Some have speculated that the bad batches tend to end up in underprivleged areas, but I haven't been able to confirm that.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Acknt

His girlfriend has also put out a video about this and explained that he was very sneakily attacked/killed

Yes, the video is going around the internet. It wasn't sneaky at all, they busted in while he was doing a livestream, so it was streamed live to the cloud. I'm sure it can be found pretty easily. Obviously youtube would immediately delete it since we cant have anyone knowing the truth.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: Acknt

Yes, the video is going around the internet. It wasn't sneaky at all, they busted in while he was doing a livestream, so it was streamed live to the cloud. I'm sure it can be found pretty easily. Obviously youtube would immediately delete it since we cant have anyone knowing the truth.

You are confused dude. The video where they busted in during his live feed was a couple weeks before his death

I can't say for sure that he was killed, but the fun fact checkers claim his partner says he died of a heart attack - meanwhile his partner says otherwise in a video. The source of the heart attack claim on the fact checked states his partner says it was a heart attack - but his partner has made a videoe declaring that he was attacked and killed . The fun fact checkers also say medical authorities say it was heart attack. Well they lied about what his partner said... and we know fact checkers aren't based on facts.

the video you are talking about happened long before his death.

there was ANOTHER live feed before his death and he completed the live feed no problems without being arrested.

his girlfriend doesn't say cops attacked him, she days **after his live feed** not in his home and not during a live feed.

Nobody's claiming he got killed by those cops who arrested him WEEKS before his death, that's your confusion.

I hope he wasn't killed, I really do. I would like to believe he was a fantastic loon as well and that there's no ground to his claims. I hope that's the case, 100%
edit on 23-12-2021 by Acknt because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join