It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Teachers Accused of Grooming 12 year Old Students

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: dandandat2

As a parent, the trouble is that the main differentiation between homosexual and heterosexual lies in the bedroom. And for children, this is a topic that does not need to be deeply discussed until they are advanced into their sex ed. It's not even really a beginner's topic because you are getting pretty explicit when you start talking about the subject.

I'd have to disagree; my daughter has a friend who has two moms. We found it easy to explain the situation to her long before she was ready to be told about sex.

A big differentiation between homosexual and heterosexual lies in the bedroom; yes. Another big difference is whom each choose to marry; hold hands with; form a family with.... You can explain a lot about homosexuals to a child with out ever bringing up the bedroom.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothar

Your kids are in danger having a parent that is this naive and clueless about the way the world works.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   

edit on Wed Dec 22 2021 by Jbird because: staff edit

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Yes, but you can talk about that without explaining homosexual and heterosexual. Most kids are going to simply accept that Joe has two moms the same way they accept that Mary has only her dad (single parent). You tell them parents love each other, no more, no less. We don't have to talk about any of the different ways parents love which is where the difference in homosexuality and heterosexuality actually lies.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Yes, but you can talk about that without explaining homosexual and heterosexual. Most kids are going to simply accept that Joe has two moms the same way they accept that Mary has only her dad (single parent). You tell them parents love each other, no more, no less. We don't have to talk about any of the different ways parents love which is where the difference in homosexuality and heterosexuality actually lies.

I don't see the differentiation;

Two married men are homosexual.

A married man and woman are heterosexual.

Two men who engaging in intercourse are homosexual.

A man and woman engaging in intercourse are heterosexual.

Where aren't you talking about homosexual vs heterosexual when you try to explain those 4 situations.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2

I don't see the differentiation;

Two married men are homosexual.

A married man and woman are heterosexual.

Two men who engaging in intercourse are homosexual.

A man and woman engaging in intercourse are heterosexual.

Where aren't you talking about homosexual vs heterosexual when you try to explain those 4 situations.

By letting kids ask simple questions when they are curious enough.

NOT by dressing up as draq queen clowns and forcing the whole school to participate in 'presentations' about the 'perfectly normal' alphabet lifestyles that they are being introduced to for the first time.

We call that childhood indoctrination.

Democrats should stop doing that.

On a number of issues.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I love my son, but that doesn't make me an incestuous pedophile.

That's the difference. I love my husband, and when I discuss heterosexuality, I *love* my husband. Honestly, the language here does us a disservice by only having one word for it. The Greeks had several different words denoting different types of love.

I love my husband in a similar way to how I love my son - filial or brotherly/sisterly or familial. It's a much deeper love with my husband something closer to the love I feel for God - agape was how the Greeks called that one.

All of this before I even get to discussing the love where sexual desire is involved where the real difference between heterosexual and homosexual comes in.

Actual love, not carnal love, between people is never wrong no matter who it's between. It's the carnal love that gets us into trouble and very much can be wrong. I don't love my son carnally. That's gross to even contemplate long enough to type, but I very much do love my son the way a parent does.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Spam
edit on 12/23/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

This is less about politics and more about teaching pre-pubescent kids about alternate lifestyles.....and coercing them into believing something that they would not otherwise even be thinking about at twelve years old.

If it was on the up and up....they would involve parents and not keep things secret.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
You do realize that LGBTQXYZ has NOTHING to do with Pedophilia, right?

Sadly, you apparently don't realize just how absurd that statement is.

I'm done. I don't give a rats # what any adult does behind closed doors with other adults, as long as it is fully consenual.

But take your labels, and your demands that I and everyone accept sick perverted political agendas as 'normal'.

The political aspect of the LGBTQXYZ community is as sick and perverted as it gets.

PERIOD.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
in reply to: JinMI

So, being gay

- trigger warning -

In many if not most cases, being gay is a choice, and often the result of suffering homosexual abuse in some way when they were very young, resulting in an abnormal development of their sexual nature.

But yes, in some cases they were born that way.

or trans is sexually-based?

No one is 'trans', but people who are now classified as 'trans' are simply suffering from some mental disorder. They need love and counseling, not grooming.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothar
She is too stupid to understand

Really? She sounded extremely upset - and understandably so - but also very tuned in to what was happening.

and instead is going to give her child years and years of therapy.

And you know this how? Depending on just how much damage those pedos actually did to her child, it may only require taking her out of the environment where the pedos have access to her child. But if they've done a lot of damage, then yeah, it may take some counseling.

People can't be "turned" or "indoctrinated" gay

Actually when children are abused by adults of the same sex, that most certainly can forever destroy their ability to sexually mature normally.

It is quite common and normal for young children to experiment to an extent and have some confusing feelings.

That doesn't mean they are gay, and most, if left alone and not exposed to grooming or training by radical LBGTQXYZ fascists, they will mature as normal, healthy heterosexual beings. Some may choose some level of bi-sexuality, and some fewer may choose to be gay, but the reality is, it is only a tiny fraction of gay people who are actually born that way.

And now all Democrats are pedophiles,

Please quote who said that...

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Parents should handle these situations quietly. Without anyone knowing anything and move on. At a point it will stop.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Yes YOU can. That's one of your jobs as a parent. It is NOT the school's job. That's the problem. That really isn't the issue here. The issue is that the school is trying to CONVERT the child at a young impressionable age, under the guise of teaching acceptance. It's like theses parents who are raising their child to be gender neutral to gain social justice cred from their friends and social media. My Niece's husband is a Child Psychologist and he's said that this is becoming an increasing problem.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
Sure the LGBTQ+ community is not made up of Pedophiles and yes there is a lot of intolerance around that paradigm.

Not entirely, no, but there is a very substantial - probably minority, but substantial - part of it that absolutely is.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

If a kid thinks they're a trans, they don't need a counselor, they need a shrink. Any "teacher" who pushes anything outside of the normal subjects should be fired immediately and not allowed within 500 yards of a school. Kids no longer learn cursive writing, grammar, or spelling. They don't know where a stamp belongs, they can't count money, etc. You know the education system if beyond effed when a cursive letter looks foreign. My 5 year old is in a non-private, non-government seeking school and learns spelling and grammar everyday. Next year he'll begin learning cursive, as will the new Kindergarten students.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

The Elves, the Shoemaker, & the Shoemaker's Wife: A Retold Tale

Shoemaker was then chosen to be the principal investigator for the Surveyor program's television experiment, and then the lunar geology principal investigator for Apollo 11, Apollo 12, and Apollo 13.

At five years old I'm not sure the children can tell the difference.
States like Virginia have ruled that advanced math classes for children under 12 should not even be offered.

Historically trials of teachers like this would involve victims old enough to actually be involved.

www.turing.org.uk...

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24
You can't turn someone gay or make them trans.
Its just they way people are wired.
They're not "made".

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

edit on Thu Dec 23 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

(post by lakenheath24 removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join