It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Teachers Accused of Grooming 12 year Old Students

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
This is highly disturbing. Two teachers groomed students and talked one girl into thinking she was trans. Other kids were secretly groomed to join lgtbqxyz clubs. All of it was hidden from parents.

The one girl being groomed as a trans had her records altered with out parental knowledge and then shamed the parent in front of the child.

One speaker was trained in identifying groomers and makes some outstanding points that every parent should be aware of.

To me, all this trans lgtbq crap should be banned from the classroom. If the kid needs to talk there should be a counselor available and the parents should be involved.

The pedos have moved into the skools, and are pushing lgtbq lifestyles on kids to young to understand them, muck less make life-altering decisions.

Everyone of the people in this skool that had a hand in this vile episode should be tried as pedos and thrown into general population where thet can indulge in their perversions with grownups.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Anyone who has kept tabs on the Maxwell trial should take note.

With Epstein dead and Maxwell on trial, does anyone think the pedo train simply stopped?

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
You do realize that LGBTQXYZ has NOTHING to do with Pedophilia, right?

I don't agree with it being discussed in schools but Jesus, do some self-education before finding/posting "outrage du jour"

edit on 22-12-2021 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit

I don't agree with it being discussed in schools but Jesus, do some self-education before finding/posting "outrage du jour"

It does when deranged democrats are bringing that nonsense to schools.

Otherwise I agree.

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

Maybe it does when it involves indoctrinating children.

+5 more 
link   

it does when the people pushing the agenda group it in with information about NAMBLA.

+13 more 
link   

Perhaps.

However when you look at not only the sexual nature of LGBTetc, the ages targeted, how grooming is used and top it off with secrecy from parents, man thats alot of smoke.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

Otherwise I agree.

A very well thought-out and informative response.

drr drr drr drr....Maga!

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Perhaps.

However when you look at not only the sexual nature of LGBTetc, the ages targeted, how grooming is used and top it off with secrecy from parents, man thats alot of smoke.

So, being gay or trans is sexually-based? As opposed to .... hetero Not being sexually-based?

Please, explain the differences. How does one being non-hetero exhibit a different sexual nature?

Pedo = Epstein/Maxwell luring young girls.
LBQACDE = Watching Ru Paul perform and wanting to get on stage with it

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Sick bastards.
Unfortunately, the woman in the video is probably now on the DOJ’s terrorist watch list.
This is what happens when you let the Liberals force their mental illness on kids, they need to be stopped at all costs.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I didnt say that. Read again. I said the lifestyle is being used to groom kids that may be "different".

You didnt watch the vid did ya? I can tell.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

In order to even explain the difference, you have to begin explaining sex.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Dude they tried to shame the parent? Tried to turn the kid against the parent. This is classic pedo. And now instead of your local priest....its your local skool teacher.

Again, teachers are using Lqtbq as a catalyst to groom kids.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

Otherwise I agree.

A very well thought-out and informative response.

drr drr drr drr....Maga!

So maybe stop sending alphabet people to indoctrinate & groom kids now?

Then we'll gladly go back to not caring what alphabet people choose to do.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

How does one being non-hetero exhibit a different sexual nature?

You didn't think before you posted , did you ?

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Not a claim I made, but don't let that strawman hold you back

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
It is criminal. Parents control their children not the school. Let the damn children be children and not pawns in the “oh so meaningless but always sitting in the forefront” that is the LGBTQ movement. Justifying your life experience by indoctrinating children one at a time in the guise of “helping” is criminal.

Jesus H Christ, children have enough in their plate. They don’t need the woketards trying to scout them.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

So, being gay or trans is sexually-based? As opposed to .... hetero Not being sexually-based?

Please, explain the differences. How does one being non-hetero exhibit a different sexual nature?

For a start heterosexuals don't wear their sexuality on their sleeves. When I see something like the gay pride parade and the overt sexuality on display that's enough for me. I'd keep kids as far away from those weirdos as possible.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
So much fear and anger in this post from people who don't know WTF they are talking about. The video? Allegedly. Not fact, but accusations, from a Karen who quite obviously also has no effing clue what her child is actually dealing with. Kid probably asked her teacher to not say anything because she knew her mom was a right wing wackjob and would blow this up. She is too stupid to understand and instead is going to give her child years and years of therapy. People can't be "turned" or "indoctrinated" gay you idiots. But dipsh!ts like yourselves are convinced people make this as a choice. Fear mongering.

And now all Democrats are pedophiles, which you have given a cute nickname to, so you don't have to type the whole word pedophile while using it in every other sentence? Are there ANY original ideas here, or just regurgitating what OAN and Breitbart tell you? Brainwashed trying to call out brainwashed.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
And BTW, this is NOT happening in schools everywhere, like stated. I have 2 kids. Both in school. NO MENTION OF GAY, LGBTQ ANYTHING. NOTHING. EVER. I live in California, nothing. You are being lied to by your party and elected officials. They need you to share a common enemy, one that they make up. Because they need you to think you are at war and your elected officials are the only ones that can save you. No enemy, no need for sides, politicians loose. Suckers

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join