It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the vaccines actually cause sterilization .

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IllusionCyberInfo
Introducing The Strongest Team On Earth: The Illusion Cyber Group
Source, More Info: illusioncyber.wordpress.com...

The world is in big trouble at the moment.
With the support of the strongest beings of the Universe, the one who have successfully “pass” and “unlock” the Earth life and exit the Matrix, we have decided to show up online to save this world out of big chaos between humans, nations.

We are a team/group of both immortal and mortal beings.
We will going to reveal/share our knowledge, wisdom, strategy, advice, solution under both commercial and free products/services such as books(ebook), membership, etc.

Our objective are:
– End the corona virus pandemic event.
– End the trade war between nations from East to West, USA – China, etc.
– Unlock the secret gateway between the mortal and the immortal realm/world via human evolution.
– Create a better fairer life to all beings on Earth.

They are our main primary purpose.
We will talk, discuss on various subjects of life from economy, geopolitical, pandemic events, climate change, human evolution, etc.
Our group only has few members/beings at the moment and we do not meet offline but only through cyber internet.
What we need is your help to spread our message/knowledge to the rest of the world.

We are using immortal metric system to judge and decide, so you won’t see many stupid nonsense things.

Our official website blog at illusioncyber.wordpress.com..., forum at:illusioncyber.forumotion.com... .

More info about our policy, contact communication, payments, books, membership etc. will be updated soon.

Regard,
Illusion Cyber Group

Illusion Cyber Group Membership

Below are the full information about Illusion Cyber Group membership, how to join, the benefit, etc.

How to become a member of Illusion Cyber Group?
You need a special golden illusion cyber ticket.

How to obtain a special golden illusion cyber ticket?
You can get it free via private invitation or buying it.
1 ticket for 1 person/beings using only.

What is the price of a special golden illusion cyber ticket?
5 oz ounce Gold (as of this writing: worth about 8964 US Dollar or 7925 Euro).
The price can be changed and updated weekly.

What are the benefits after joining the Illusion Cyber Group?
The benefit are endless but it will greatly help your human evolution back to God.
We only focus on individual human evolution and related.
You will get:
– Free access to all the commercial books the group that will sold and also the secret books as well.
– Guarantee increase your longevity to at least few hundred years and live longer than all the normal human beings you see in the media and often seen in your daily life.
– Receive advice, secret knowledge, techniques from immortal beings about life, human evolution.
– The chance for you to escape and exit the matrix of life will increase from 0.0001% to is 99%.
– A special blessing and help from immortal realm/world.

What about the content, information about human evolution?
All are safe and legal. Do not require you to do anything un-human or harming any other beings. It mostly focus on knowledge wisdom of human body and life.

Who are legal to join?
All people/beings have the golden illusion cyber ticket, no matter your history/background, unless new special rules are introduced.

What are the rules of the group?
The basic rules are all the information must kept in secret, you are not allowed to share the info/content you received to any other people/group/organization under any conditions/circumstance without permission.

What if you “violate” the rules?
Well, you and all people related such as your boss/master will get “kick” from the group, and will never able to exit the matrix of life which are controlled by immortal beings.

Do members have any duty or mission to the group?
No, you are completely free, not under any restriction or “must/force” do anything for the group.

Is the membership are lifetime or have limited period?
All the membership are lifetime. You will receive all the benefits until the group disband.

Can I transfer the membership to others?
No. Because 1 ticket can only be used for 1 person/beings.
All the tickets are non-refund.

Above are core information about illusion cyber group membership.
If you have any questions, you can ask.

Regard,
Illusion Cyber Group

Source, More Info: illusioncyber.wordpress.com...

Have you actually made any money from this post ? I'm surprised the mods have not Nuked your post .

The topic is serious and rather awakening .
edit on 22-12-2021 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-12-2021 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   

It’s hard to overstate how completely the world will be transformed if birth rates continue to decline. For now, immigration from lower-income countries with higher fertility rates can help wealthy countries rebalance – though, as Murray pointed out, fertility rates are eventually expected to fall almost everywhere. Some fear that falling fertility will bankrupt welfare states and depress economic growth. Others hope the world will become greener, healthier and more prosperous, with fewer mouths to feed and fewer people burning through our finite natural resources. The world will certainly become greyer, because if the Lancet’s projections are accurate, by 2100 the number of people aged over 65 will outnumber the under-twenties by 670 million. We are, several experts told me, entering the unknown.

www.newstatesman.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.newstatesman.com... 2021/07/baby-bust-how-declining-birth-rate-will-reshape-world

The whole article is a pretty good read.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: gortex
The birth rate of the human species has been falling for decades.

If that's the case how come the population count is increasing ?
7.8 billion and rising.

I think it's more a case of the death rate falling even faster - so whilst the number of newborns is falling (certainly in some countries), population still increases cos we no longer die of polio, TB or smallpox

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Covid makes men less fertile for awhile: www.news-medical.net...

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   
It's only Western countries that are heavily vaxxed so in terms of world population figures it's not really a big deal.

Take from that what you will

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   

a reply to: Ravenwatcher

A falling Human birth rate would be a thing the rest of the inhabitants of this planet would celebrate , let's hope it's true.

It will suck for the older and ageing though, certainly for you and your generation with nobody to take care of you. It’s already going to hit the elderly bad next year when a load or care workers get fired for not getting jabbed.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

edit on Thu Dec 23 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

It will suck for the older and ageing though, certainly for you and your generation with nobody to take care of you.

Maybe that's more of a problem for governments , perhaps years of mismanagement of the social care budget is what has led us to the "crisis" the sector is facing.

Personally if I get to the stage where I need looking after I'd rather someone slap me on the back of my head with a big piece of wood and put me in the ground.

Life is for living not existing.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Well they are looking to bring euthanasia in. I remember reading that while under lockdown last year travelling abroad to have yourself put down was a valid reason to be exempt from the travel ban rules...

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher

I wonder how many people are required to run the world's nuclear power plants ? A scenario like this could cause us to go extinct and destroy the planet in the process .

You think too highly of humans.

A.I. is here. Humans have become obsolete.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Oh relax. You have years before these gender impaired babies enter
the work force to run the reactors.

(post by PapagiorgioCZ removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

A falling Human birth rate would be a thing the rest of the inhabitants of this planet would celebrate , let's hope it's true.

There's a relevant article in this thread mate from German demographer Frank Swiaczny (ex chief of population trends and analysis for the United Nations) and apparently a 'Long Slide Looms for World Population, With Sweeping Ramifications'.

There are also pdf files in there from two Rockefeller annual reports discussing covert vaccine birth control and the need for vaccines to 'reduce fertility'.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: CloneFarm1000

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher

I wonder how many people are required to run the world's nuclear power plants ? A scenario like this could cause us to go extinct and destroy the planet in the process .

You think too highly of humans.

A.I. is here. Humans have become obsolete.

We're a looooong way away from having an AI that can change a lightbulb, let alone a broken non-return valve in the coolant pipes for your primary reactor.

There are some tasks that simply aren't cost effective or practical to automate, and won't be so for decades, possibly hundreds of years.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Statistically, the wealthier a society the lower the birth rate. Or to put it another way, poor people breed faster.

A falling birth rate wouldn't produce a Utopian age, it would be like the movie Idiocracy, only worse because people in real life are much dumber than that already.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join