It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Durham Goes After Clinton 2016 Campaign

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

We will never see a high ranking politician get nailed for a serious crime unless they really piss of the wrong people or are extremely stupid.
Hillary is not stupid and has likely been hiding her family's crimes for decades.

All we will ever get is some low to mid level senator thrown to the wolves just to keep us off of the scent of the real criminals.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

It wouldn't surprise me to discover Hilary has a dead man switch. Something "accidentally" happens to her and boom. Everyone goes down with her.

With all the misery, trouble and scandals she's caused, that may be the only reason she's still breathing.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

It wouldn't surprise me to discover Hilary has a dead man switch. Something "accidentally" happens to her and boom. Everyone goes down with her.

With all the misery, trouble and scandals she's caused, that may be the only reason she's still breathing.

wouldn't that be a wonderful gift for all this Holiday season!

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Like that 'Insurance File' that was found in Anthony Weiner's laptop?
Probably directly copied from Hillary's computer by Huma.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Oh, have the Republicans also been busted on SEVERAL occasions doctoring texts and tweets? Maybe there's a difference between not wanting to cooperate because you busted subpoenaed evidence with a hammer and not wanting to cooperate because evidence has been doctored. It seems one side has a bad habbit of not playing by the rules and wanting to change them whenever it suits them. You have the short term memory of a moth.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
They need to Roger Stone her ass....

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

The Clintons should have been thrown out and jailed after Waco. They killed 80 Americans, mostly. children, horrible agonizing deaths, with tanks and military assistance. On American soil. All over a $100 fine in a show of power and authority. That was when I woke up. I knew Bubba was a malignant narcissistic liar manipulator when he lied about not inhaling. And that made him popular with hippies, because it was a dogwhistle to the stoners, and gained him tons of attention. I knew she was trouble when she declared a co-presidency. Know why he let her neuter him like that? Because she has all the dirt on him! Thats what they do. Evil. And they harmed this country badly.

I hope to see some level of justice for the Clintons. Her losing to Trump wasnt enough. Bars would be nice. Firing squad better. Not for just this. For the lives they cavalierly took going all the way back to Arkansas and the Dixie mafia, Mena airport and untested HIV infected prisoners blood to Canada. Treason isnt the worst of it.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

I invite you to study the history of Ma and Pa Clinton in Arkansas. The sickest part of this whole charade is that the pair of them are the most vile politicians in modern American history. Lazy propaganda swallowing liberals dont know how evil Clintons are because they are mostly too young. Do yourself a favor, and pour out the Clinton DNC koolaid. Your tongue is turning purple.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

The Clintons should have been thrown out and jailed after Waco. They killed 80 Americans, mostly. children, horrible agonizing deaths, with tanks and military assistance. On American soil. All over a $100 fine in a show of power and authority. That was when I woke up. I knew Bubba was a malignant narcissistic liar manipulator when he lied about not inhaling. And that made him popular with hippies, because it was a dogwhistle to the stoners, and gained him tons of attention. I knew she was trouble when she declared a co-presidency. Know why he let her neuter him like that? Because she has all the dirt on him! Thats what they do. Evil. And they harmed this country badly.

I hope to see some level of justice for the Clintons. Her losing to Trump wasnt enough. Bars would be nice. Firing squad better. Not for just this. For the lives they cavalierly took going all the way back to Arkansas and the Dixie mafia, Mena airport and untested HIV infected prisoners blood to Canada. Treason isnt the worst of it.

talk about white privilege! sheesh.

don't forget janet reno.

white water.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
That wretched old swamp rat is the epitome of political corruption and both her and the wrinkled sack of perversions they pretend is her husband could only do good by removing their family from existence all together.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Yeah that whole thing was hushed up quick. Huma and Hunter - The laptops of the Sick and Politic

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

So far she has been above the law. Judicial Watch has done a great deal to achieve incriminating documentation through lawsuits, but Tom Fitton has repeatedly pointed out how judges afford her extralegal privileges every single time. Hopefully something does finally happen to make her face charges like an American citizen rather than a protected princess of the Criminal Elite.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
This is a joke. Nothing will ever come of it. The Clinton’s are completely untouchable. Bill has supplied women and drugs to half the politicians in North and Central America, and the Caribbean, Hillary runs a swap shop dealing in everything else. Connections (intelligence community), weapons (Benghazi) , illicit transportation (trafficking), even your soul. Hell she was Secretary of State under Obama, that’s an incredibly connected position, if you know how to use it, and she did.

Think about it. She had the President of the most powerful country in the world impeached. The first attempt was a failed intelligence community coup failure.

The second attempt at impeachment appeared to Speaker Pelosi, Schiff, and Schumer in a partisan coup.

If there is any justice in the world, most of the Democratic hierarchy would stand before a firing squad.

Good points. So far, the Criminal Elite have been untouchable. Hopefully that changes.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

You are easily right. Trump did appoint new judges though. But I agree, it's hard to see that actually happening. A lot of sane people have turned on the Democrats though. They are losing power. With more scandals and division within the party, maybe...

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Clinton Campaign has more conflicts of interests than all the letters and symbols from every language ever written on Earth 🚬

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

They sure glossed over Huma right nicely didnt the FBI

Who knew Hilary’s cloak of protection covered her Muslim Brotherhood partner in crime?

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

I sometimes think bimbo eruptions and money shenannigans are cover for the really vile stuff they do. Like Cuomo went down over sexual harassment when it should have been over murder for political gain.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Clintons have been protected by MS13 since late 1970s 😎

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What lovely company they keep.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   

edit on Wed Dec 22 2021 by Jbird because: staff edit

new topics

top topics