It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Durham Goes After Clinton 2016 Campaign

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 02:58 AM
link   

A new filing from Special Counsel John Durham suggests that officials from Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign could be called to testify as part of his probe into the origins of the federal government’s investigation into the Trump campaign.

In a document filed on Friday, Durham’s team urges a federal court to determine whether or not lawyers representing Russia analyst Igor Danchenko have a conflict of interest due to the fact that attorneys at their law firm also represent the 2016 “Hillary for America” presidential campaign and a key campaign staffer. The filing was first reported by the Washington Examiner.

Danchenko, a former employee of the Brookings Institute, was the lead source for former MI6 agent Christopher Steele’s dossier, which alleged that former President Donald Trump’s campaign colluded with the Russian government, and that Trump was personally compromised by Russian intelligence. The dossier’s key allegations have since been debunked.

Two lawyers representing Danchenko, Stuart Sears and Danny Onorato, work at the same law firm as Robert Trout, who represented Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta in his dealings with the House Intelligence Committee. As a result of this connection, federal prosecutors claim, “it is… likely that defense counsel’s firm already has obtained privileged information from the Clinton Campaign regarding matters involving or relating to the defendant, the Company Reports, and the conduct alleged in the Indictment.”

Notably, the filing suggests that Clinton campaign officials could be called to testify, which would also create a conflict of interest.

“In the event that one or more former representatives of the Clinton Campaign (who are represented by defense counsel’s firm) are called to testify at any trial or other court proceeding, the defendant and any such witness would be represented by the same law firm, resulting in a potential conflict,” the prosecutors write.

“The Clinton Campaign financed the opposition research reports, colloquially known as the ‘Dossier,’ that are central to the Indictment against the defendant,” leading “the interests of the Clinton Campaign and the defendant [to] potentially diverge,” they continued.

Other potential conflicts of interest could arise if Clinton Campaign and Danchenko attempt “to shift blame and/or responsibility to the other party for any allegedly false information that was contained within the Company Reports and/or provided to the FBI,” according to the filing.

Prosecutors note that Danchenko could waive any potential conflicts of interest.

dailycaller.com...

Dr. Steve Turley video commentary below. Steve Turley (PhD, Durham University) is a scholar, speaker, and author.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 03:04 AM
link   
She has been toast since she caught the Asian cough .

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Documents point to Hillary developing the "Get candidate Trump" initiative, and the Obama-Biden administration being ordered (by Obama) to help her destroy Trump's candidacy.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Documents point to Hillary developing the "Get candidate Trump" initiative, and the Obama-Biden administration being ordered (by Obama) to help her destroy Trump's candidacy.

With further instructions to continue their covert operation into Trump's term, which was done.

Never gonna forget what democrats have done over the past 5 years.

There is no precedent or comparison.

Absolutely shameful.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I'm giving you something about the Asian cough, it doesn't ever go away. I fills your lungs with splem (sp )

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Spam
edit on 12/22/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 04:34 AM
link   
One has to understand what Special Counsel John Durham is really up against if he is serious about pursuing this media path he is on:

This should explain how this media event will end:

MONOPOLY - WHO OWNS THE WORLD? DOCUMENTARY BY TIM GIELEN

- BY TIM GIELEN

www.bitchute.com...

It's like the Maxwell Show-Trial Corporate Media event.

Nothing will happen to those at the controls of Slave-ship Earth Global Inc.LLC.
edit on 22-12-2021 by James021 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-12-2021 by James021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 04:53 AM
link   
All she has to do is fail to show up for any hearings. Ignore the subpoena, and keep it in the courts until she passes away in twenty or thirty years.

JUST LIKE THE REPUBLICANS.

And I hope no one has a problem with that.

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
All she has to do is fail to show up for any hearings. Ignore the subpoena, and keep it in the courts until she passes away in twenty or thirty years.

Do you not understand the difference between the special council's and nancy's investigations?

Hint: one of them is legal.

One of them can actually indict criminals for crimes.

It isn't nancy's charade.

So what you whining about again?

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Thirty years is an extremely liberal view, imagine that. Regardless even if Hillary Rotten Clinton did testify, we are more likely to really find a bigfoot

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Anyone who support’s hilldog needs to be cudgeled publicly.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 05:29 AM
link   
About time somebody from one of these Stinktanks (Brookings) at least came under scrutiny for the ethical violations. They have been a central part of the decay of society and received 0% of the assigned blame.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I wish I could say I had hope for this, but I don't. They may get a few of her low level cronies, but Hilary is untouchable.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Hilary is untouchable.

Unless a point is reached where she is a liability for her handlers... then she would reach a state of room temperature.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   

If it wasn’t so sad how the deranged Leftist cult supports criminal behavior, it would be hilarious.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   
What's the statue of limitations on her crimes? I'm of the thought that at this point much of what she did is getting too old to pursue. And just has to drag her feet just a bit more for the rest of it to get too old as well.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   

whataboutism at it's finest.

Sure she did bad things, but what about.........

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

whataboutism at it's finest.

Sure she did bad things, but what about.........

Littering and… littering and…. Smoking the,
Arkancide

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   

BUT.... BUT... BUT... WHATABOUT REPUBLICANS?

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
This is a joke. Nothing will ever come of it. The Clinton’s are completely untouchable. Bill has supplied women and drugs to half the politicians in North and Central America, and the Caribbean, Hillary runs a swap shop dealing in everything else. Connections (intelligence community), weapons (Benghazi) , illicit transportation (trafficking), even your soul. Hell she was Secretary of State under Obama, that’s an incredibly connected position, if you know how to use it, and she did.

Think about it. She had the President of the most powerful country in the world impeached. The first attempt was a failed intelligence community coup failure.

The second attempt at impeachment appeared to Speaker Pelosi, Schiff, and Schumer in a partisan coup.

If there is any justice in the world, most of the Democratic hierarchy would stand before a firing squad.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join