It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don’t Answer The Door Maybe TTS2022

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Ding dong, ding dong- loud knock on the door. I bolted upright in bed and quickly looked at the time- 3am it said. Loud knock on the door again.
At this point my heart is racing. Who would be knocking at my door at 3am on a Friday 24th of December?
Screw my life I said as I threw the covers off and stepped out of bed. I may die answering the door tonight but it is Christmas Eve and I guess I will take the chance.
Shakily I made my way to the front door and turned on the porch lights. I looked out the peephole and all I could see were the top of two heads with blond hairs blowing in the wind. Rubbing my eyes in disbelief, I looked again through the peephole and saw the same thing.

I opened the door and was greeted by the four blackest eyes I have ever seen with a bright orange fire as a pupil. The pair looked 90 years old but 12 years old at the same time. They looked like brother and sister, or a better description would be yin and yang of each other. Emanating a menacing but benevolent air about them.
In my blurry stupor, I said “hellllo?” Is there an emergency? The 4 black fire eyes looked at me and said “Santa has a problem”.

What do you mean “Santa has a problem”? I asked.
We need help “Santa got ran over by a reindeer on the way to our grandmas house on this Christmas Eve. He isn’t going to be able to bring us the secret ingredient to our witches brew that keeps the very mean and evil monster at bay”.

I saw the sincerity in those little black fire eyes and ran out into the snowy forest, found Santa and brought him inside my cabin to warm him and treat his injuries.

When he awoke, he stared straight into my eyes and said “ you didn’t let them in, did you?”. I replied; they may have gotten in when I went to rescue you. Do you have the secret ingredient?……

The End
edit on 21-12-2021 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

... it's always the secret ingredients isn't it?

Thanks for your submission and Good Luck in the Contest!
Johnny

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

Thanks Johnny.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Spam
edit on 12/22/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Festive and spooky!

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Perhaps the elves where just trying to protect Santa from the most obvious danger...

Thanks for writing this... I had fun reading it.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Thanks for fun twist on an injured Santa Clause tale.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

That’s great! Thanks for reading. 😁

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: xpert11

Thank ya. 😊
edit on 23-12-2021 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Yes, that’s what I was going for. 😁
Replying to AccesssDenied.
edit on 24-12-2021 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join