It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read. This. Book.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
Robert Kennedy Jr. is a Democrat and the nephew of one of the most popular, and Democratic, Presidents in modern times.
His newest book is an expose of Fauci, Gates, Big Pharma and the Global War on Democracy.
In fact, that is the partial subtitle of the book.
It's newly out. It's doing well on Amazon, and allegedly the NYT has refused to list it. I haven't checked that factoid.

Regardless of the rankings, you should Read. This. Book.
My husband just finished it and while telling bits about it he mostly said you should Read. This. Book.
I've read somewhere that every American should read at least the first chapter or two. And wake up.

I've just started it, and the Introductions by Kennedy is laid out much like the opening statements of an attorney at trial. Chapter One is pretty eye opening, even for one who has read a lot about what Covid events of the last two years.
It's a long read, but very well documented.

This book should be right up the alley of anyone here.

It's good to see you are on our side. I sent everyone this book as a Christmas present.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

This script was written a long time ago. Not just the show, real life.

edit on 23-12-2021 by TheAiIsLying because: Clarity

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

a reply to: Asktheanimals

Ask them to at least read the forward and the first chapter.
As a favor to you.
If that doesn't convince them to read the rest......

The author recommends reading the last chapter if you only read one.

Interesting.
I am not sure I want to see his conclusion, or Closing Remarks, ahead of time.

Although my husband gave me some highlights.
In fact, he'd be talking about the book the whole time he was reading it, to expound on what RFK had written, and kept telling me "read the book"

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: dleeb

Because it became evident to her studies were being suppressed, and the ones that were being published were usually sponsored , affiliated, or tied back to big pharma... no bias there huh??? Not going to bite the hand that feeds you. She saw Google

And that is the pink elephant in the room.

I have been in the medical field for over 20 years. I watched doctors go from poor, noble, self sacrificing, trustworthy, patient focused, independent thinkers, earnest providers, to money focused, controlled, pawns of big pharma and the insurance companies.

The money they sold thier soul for, is now just a carrot used to keep them sucking at the teat.

Doctors are owned and controlled. Even those that decide to go old school, will have their lives ripped apart as fast as you can say Black Wall Street.

Coming back from this, won't be easy. If it can be done at all. The control is too complete.

We won't come back from this. I used to be an educator and left due to the politicization and what it did. I said no I'm not going to do this that way,and sure enough sacrificed at the alter in some sense. I fear for my wife who is in med school. I believe she is noble and doesn't care about money, she came from dirt and ony wants to learn to help people. I told her to just fall in line and once we have enough money to retire then she can do whatever she wants. Isn't that a #ty thing to have to say to someone who really believes in being a doctor to help... but this is the new environment and we will not come back from this in my opinion. It will continue to destroy our medial system. All because people give into fear and are easily swayed towards the unreasonable... its #ty that it's come to this but you are correct, money talks and bull# walks. Throughout this whole pandemic we've heard the science the science the science, but who is behind that science.... no one focuses on that and he we are today.

20 years and you're seeing the direction. I hope you can retire and get out! Good luck man, my journey is just beginning 😥

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

I just can't believe how people keep believing an evil pos like Fauci and his friends. Fauci used black children, who can't give consent, and made sure they didn't have any guardians or protectors to stop his insane experiments which caused many of these children to be infected with HIV.

Fauci even admits one of his HIV vaccines caused "subjects" to be more likely to be infected, he even admits that it would not be the first time if a vaccine that "looked good" would in the end make people worse and even infect people with the virus they were supposedly trying to get vaccines for.

Yet we have many Americans and U.S. legal residents still believe this racist pos even after he claimed that "i am science so when people say bad things about me they are attacking science..."

edit on 23-12-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: dleeb

Because it became evident to her studies were being suppressed, and the ones that were being published were usually sponsored , affiliated, or tied back to big pharma... no bias there huh??? Not going to bite the hand that feeds you. She saw Google

I have been in the medical field for over 20 years. I watched doctors go from poor, noble, self sacrificing, trustworthy, patient focused, independent thinkers, earnest providers, to money focused, controlled, pawns of big pharma and the insurance companies.

The money they sold thier soul for, is now just a carrot used to keep them sucking at the teat.

Doctors are owned and controlled. Even those that decide to go old school, will have their lives ripped apart as fast as you can say Black Wall Street.

Coming back from this, won't be easy. If it can be done at all. The control is too complete.

We won't come back from this. I used to be an educator and left due to the politicization and what it did. I said no I'm not going to do this that way,and sure enough sacrificed at the alter in some sense. I fear for my wife who is in med school. I believe she is noble and doesn't care about money, she came from dirt and ony wants to learn to help people. I told her to just fall in line and once we have enough money to retire then she can do whatever she wants. Isn't that a #ty thing to have to say to someone who really believes in being a doctor to help... but this is the new environment and we will not come back from this in my opinion. It will continue to destroy our medial system. All because people give into fear and are easily swayed towards the unreasonable... its #ty that it's come to this but you are correct, money talks and bull# walks. Throughout this whole pandemic we've heard the science the science the science, but who is behind that science.... no one focuses on that and he we are today.

20 years and you're seeing the direction. I hope you can retire and get out! Good luck man, my journey is just beginning 😥

That 20 was a typo. I didn't catch it. Thanks. I have been in the medical field for almost 50 years. I have worked in almost every venue, including administration.

I have tried retiring three times, and I always get pulled back in for some well meaning reason. Seven years ago I was asked to work with a community program that was providing care and support for victims of trauma. I thought I would only be there a couple of months, and I could support the growth of the program.

That was seven years ago, and every time I think it is time to pull out, something else happens. I am presently working part time as a Forensic Nurse. Holidays are usually insanely busy. This holiday is no different. Well, maybe we are seeing a little more crazy this year.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I can do an edit.
Your choice.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 05:18 AM
link   

a reply to: karl 12

Thanks for that heads up. Will check it out later.

No worries mate and certainly some very disturbing factual information - also exposed is the insane corruption of regulatory agencies by the mechanism of 'regulatory capture'.

If you want a real wild ride then would also say the Rockerfeller's Hastings Centre (and the reemergence of Nazi eugenics) is well worth a look - as is the psychopathy of 'bioethics' promoted by people like Fauci's wife.

Apparently they want to make the Hippocratic Oath 'obsolete' .

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   

a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I can do an edit.
Your choice.

No need. Over 20 is still right.

It is just on the lower side of right.

It has been long time. And after last night it seems a hell of a lot longer.

Sitting on the hot seat till midnight tonight. I am praying that everyone stays safe for at least a day or two.

Merry Christmas to all, and may we all get through the night.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dleeb

That 20 was a typo. I didn't catch it. Thanks. I have been in the medical field for almost 50 years. I have worked in almost every venue, including administration.

I have tried retiring three times, and I always get pulled back in for some well meaning reason. Seven years ago I was asked to work with a community program that was providing care and support for victims of trauma. I thought I would only be there a couple of months, and I could support the growth of the program.

That was seven years ago, and every time I think it is time to pull out, something else happens. I am presently working part time as a Forensic Nurse. Holidays are usually insanely busy. This holiday is no different. Well, maybe we are seeing a little more crazy this year.

50 years and you're still doing it! Thats awesome. Glad you are standing with us at least. My wife wants to do similar programs when she has the time like you talked about. She's in school for pathology... usually pretty quiet but right now not so much. Which is why I had to talk to her about just doing what you have to. It just breaks my heart to have to tell her that. No one going into the medical profession in the United States should have to be told that, but again here we are... and sadly no Kevorkian willing to do what is right. Pharma and government learned how from that fiasco.. now they just crucify anyone that goes against the grain. Thats bad science and bad medicine in my opinion. Shouldn't doctors especially be the ones protecting us from big pharma. Guess that's why the saying endures about money talking.

Good luck to you and thank you for your hard work. But no one here would blame you, especially now, from retiring and getting the hell out.

<< 1  2   >>

join