It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read. This. Book.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shredder36
It's an absolute must-read! Fauci (I refuse to call him a doctor) shouldn't be in prison... he should be buried under it.

Yeah, ticks me off when I see "Dr." In front of his name. It's an insult to the profession. (And I don't have tons of respect for the profession left.)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv
I share your attitude towards the medical profession.
I've seen my doctor go from someone I can talk to about covid, to someone who is spouting the official party line.
Even though I understand the power THEY have over the profession.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: new_here

Another little nugget.
They started to to dismantle and demonize HCQ in January of 2020.
You may remember the covid thing was just beginning to be discussed here other month.

What did THEY know, and when did THEY know it??????

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Fauci loves black orphans almost as much as he does beagles. The beagles had it better.

I don't disagree, but don't think that just Black kids and puppies are the only ones expendable.

They are just the ones that keep you from seeing the knife sticking out of your own back.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
a reply to: incoserv
I share your attitude towards the medical profession.
I've seen my doctor go from someone I can talk to about covid, to someone who is spouting the official party line.
Even though I understand the power THEY have over the profession.

I almost gave up on my doctor back during early time of COVID, for that same reason.

When they started talking about making the vaccine mandatory for children, he became a totally different person.

He vowed he would go to jail before he would allow his children to be vaccinated.

He claims that was the move that opened his eyes.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
spam
edit on Wed Dec 22 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I don't know my doctor's stand on children's jabs.

Except for this covid stuff, he's been pretty reasonable.
And I am sure he is being coerced on some or several levels.

As long as he remains open to my input about my health, I'll keep him.
At our age, I feel we need to be seeing a doctor affiliated with a good local hospital.
Although things could change in these bizarro times.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   
EIN VOLK, EIN REICH, EIN FAUCI!!!!!

My wife is going to medical school right now during all this madness. I can in good confidence say that she is sick of this covid # and the literal retardation levels it has reached. She has been vaccinated as is required by her medical school, no choice, first 2 shots she was fine getting but I could tell on the booster she was coming over to my camp of just simply not trusting "THE SCIENCE" Why? Because it became evident to her studies were being suppressed, and the ones that were being published were usually sponsored , affiliated, or tied back to big pharma... no bias there huh??? Not going to bite the hand that feeds you. She saw Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Filtering, censoring and removing things that went against the proper narrative. Afterall her family came her, risked life and limb to come to the great and free United States to get away from those same things. Oops.. guess we screwed that up!

But she is very pro-choice, meaning it's your #ing body, you do what you're going to do. Now more than ever we need a Jack Kevorkian type who is willing to be a sacrifice lamb at the alter of decency. Hopefully Mr. Kennedy can keep it up. Its amazing to see him continue his families legacy of trying to do right by the American people. I just hope it's not more controlled opposition , but we have to put our faith somewhere at some point and maybe this is it.
edit on 23-12-2021 by dleeb because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

I see now that there are no less than three (3) "summary" books out there paraphrasing the book and telling people what it says (more like...'telling you what you should see' (aka. counter-spin)).

"Don't have time to read the book? Well, here, read this...WE will tell you what it says and why it is all wrong and full of nonsense. No need to read that steenking book!"

P.S. - Dang it, DTOM, you are bound and determined that you are going to make me read this book, aren't you?!?! You have no idea the carnage and destruction this may result in!!

**have now ordered the dang book** **sigh**

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: dleeb

Because it became evident to her studies were being suppressed, and the ones that were being published were usually sponsored , affiliated, or tied back to big pharma... no bias there huh??? Not going to bite the hand that feeds you. She saw Google

And that is the pink elephant in the room.

I have been in the medical field for over 20 years. I watched doctors go from poor, noble, self sacrificing, trustworthy, patient focused, independent thinkers, earnest providers, to money focused, controlled, pawns of big pharma and the insurance companies.

The money they sold thier soul for, is now just a carrot used to keep them sucking at the teat.

Doctors are owned and controlled. Even those that decide to go old school, will have their lives ripped apart as fast as you can say Black Wall Street.

Coming back from this, won't be easy. If it can be done at all. The control is too complete.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
just got the kindle version too.. Thanks

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
RFK's book was the present I gave to all family members. Not often you can give the gift of truth especially during such a critical time. The trick is to get them to actually read it.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   

a reply to: new_here

Another little nugget.
They started to to dismantle and demonize HCQ in January of 2020.
You may remember the covid thing was just beginning to be discussed here other month.

What did THEY know, and when did THEY know it??????

When you design the virus, the governmental response to it and the media messaging it's easy to know before hand. Countries were ordering Covid 19 test kits the year before the virus was even announced. Sadly they have controlled OTC drugs that could have treated people but making indifference the rule until they became critical insured a steady supply of sick and dying people. Gotta have those bodies! What a sick bunch of murderous psychos we have allowed to take power.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Haven't read it yet but there's a good interview here with the author and some pretty illuminating information being discussed about Fauci's bio-weapon antics in China and the involvement of the CIA and DARPA.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Thanks for that heads up. Will check it out later.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Ask them to at least read the forward and the first chapter.
As a favor to you.
If that doesn't convince them to read the rest......

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Yes, I am FCD!!!!!!

I think it is that important.
The hardcover is a great reference when you've read it.
And the kindle direct links the citations.
So, either way a win!!!!!

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
When I saw the title of your thread I knew what book it was before I clicked on it.
I am 2/3rds thru this book and the main thing that sticks out to me is this.
If what RFK Jr writes in this book were untrue he would be tied up in court for the rest of his life. He is very direct on what Fauci has done during this mess. But what Fauci did during the AIDs epidemic is deplorable and disgusting. The woman who wrote or directed or produced the movie, not sure which, Dallas Buyers Club, about getting AIDS drugs from Mexico during the epidemic. are very interesting to say the least.
Fauci should be in prison for the rest of his life as far as I am concerned because of what he did and is doing now.
RFKJr also did an interview with Tucker Carlson. Tucker Carlson Today. Highly recommend! It is a real eye opener. The interview is on Fox Nation. The service is free for 1 year if you are a veteran. Not overly expensive if you aren't. I think they have a free trial period. "THINK" being the operative word there.
If you have a Kindle book reader from Amazon the book is only $2.99.
Fauci is a fraud and should be treated as such,IMHO.

edit on 23-12-2021 by Bob350 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-12-2021 by Bob350 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
You won't regret getting it.
Can't say if you'll regret your feelings after you do.
For people who expect honest behavior, particularly during a crisis, you may be a little disappointed.
Good reading!

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

a reply to: Asktheanimals

Ask them to at least read the forward and the first chapter.
As a favor to you.
If that doesn't convince them to read the rest......

The author recommends reading the last chapter if you only read one.
edit on 23-12-2021 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join