It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil activities at various military bases?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Admittedly not my work, in fact I have he robot voice. But still the material is solid. However they mention a species that I've never heard of, but in a separate chapter somewhere they said any post containing the name "Biletinareeh" gets taken down, and has to be constantly reposted.

"There are a number of military bases all of the world. There are in fact United States military bases all over the world. Some of them are working with beings that claim to be an ally but are actually the enemy. While in the modern era it was Germany who facilitated the agreement with the Biletinareeh, this truce was hijacked by the United States. "

"Remember those Biletinareeh who we have all seen unexplained lights in the sky. Usually we are unaware of aircraft or maybe a meteor shower, and other times it could simply be a spotlight or drone. The thing is that we humans have seen those long before modern day. Some suggest they these are the Watchers."

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Your search - Biletinareeh - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
Try different keywords.
Try more general keywords.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

That's even stranger because it's on YouTube and on here, and they email us the links when the post new videos and dosn't Google scan email? Also, dosn't ATS show up on Google, that's how I found this place. Maybe there is something to it. That Mikhaʾel Ben Adamah better be careful...

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Covid1984

There was an earthquake close to dugway this week...

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Wildflecken, Germany use to have a SS Nazi base, later became a US training facility.

There are underground bunkers, most destroyed but not all. I used to work there, have silver fork and knife made from silver with Swastika emblem on each one. Also found a helmet....

In Scherinfurt there is an underground base 7 stories below the ground on Conn barracks. There is also an underground railroad that goes to Nurnberg.

This line was transporting millions of dollars of gold go missing... never recovered...allegedly

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Searching for Biletinareeh only gave me some images of the biliary system. Gallbladders are indeed evil.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Covid1984
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

That's even stranger because it's on YouTube and on here, and they email us the links when the post new videos and dosn't Google scan email? Also, dosn't ATS show up on Google, that's how I found this place. Maybe there is something to it. That Mikhaʾel Ben Adamah better be careful...

Yeah that is a little odd, quite often I've seen things on ATS that I Google and the search returns the very thread it was posted in. Not this time, at least not yet. Maybe Google hasn't seen it yet

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a search for Biletinareeh on Duck Duck Go returns this post.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Interesting....Good to see a thread like in the ATS of old.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
How come these passs videos are always uploaded the very day they get posted on ATS?

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: whiteboyrick
Google censoring ATS. LOL not surprised

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

A few of us on here signed up for their game and we get notifications when they upload.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Crackalackin

Googles censoring skills must be slacking cause I lost my bookmark to ATS an it took me about 3 seconds to google the forum. (hahahahaha)

Listened a bit to the first video and the whole issue of anyone building "craft" out there is problematic. Sure there are tons of Janet Flights but to build large or any type aircraft you need to get pieces of it there. It would have been noticed. Sure the easy answer is 'but....but...the underground tunnels !!!"

No. It's not OK to explain an unknown using another unknown.

That out of the way, this info is being shopped around in multiple places. Recently as far as I can tell. I came across it by accident as the Netflix movie I was watching about Aussie Ghost Huntersthat spiraled off into "alien land"
Believe it's called "Two Faced-The Grey". Info from your OP youtube is covered plus more the in second follow up production. (disclaimer: I profit in no way from Netflix or the movie's makers)

Personally I'm torn between believing these theories or calling it some agency dipping their toe in "trying out a new line of disinformation". But just to be fair it's possible the B-word has been spelled phonetically instead of it being a recognized spelling of a word.

Plus there's a point to be made that even 'Evil Aliens" have their own language unlike ours cause you know?
They aren't from HERE. I'm just glad they don't seem to speak like Tella Tubbies language!!

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Depends on what's being censored... How does something have 0 results when part of such a big conspiracy, that as you've said you've heard before?

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   

somewhere they said any post containing the name "Biletinareeh" gets taken down, and has to be constantly reposted.

YouTube vid is still showing up if I search for Biletinareeh... so either Google is slow today, or somewhere someone said a lot of male bovine manure

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Spam
edit on 12/22/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Covid1984
a reply to: Caver78

Depends on what's being censored... How does something have 0 results when part of such a big conspiracy, that as you've said you've heard before?

Said "recently" as in just a couple of days ago. Despite google being a massive search engine terms horribly misspelled or not having an added qualifier can be invisible to search engines. Despite Googles reputation for "dropping" certain info,
"Google-Fu" is still a skill. LOL!!! Look up tips & hacks to refine how you do searches. It makes things much easier.

top topics

join