It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is the quality of experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Read carefully...

"Here is wisdom." is three words for a good reason.

I experienced the numb-er of the beast three times.

In other words, I had under standing three times in my life. And that is as far as it goes.

What it was was no man (me) could buy something directly three separate times in my life. It was three different things from three different people.

On three different times who I tried to directly buy something from couldn't directly sell the something to me.

Those somethings were of a damn me if I directly buy them nature, I figured out later on.

The mark of the dragon is the love of the dragon.

The name of the beast is the beast. Simply put in our face, huh?

The numb-er of his name (implicate) is three, because there would be three different times the enemy would try to damn me while I'm on this planet earth, but that damn me nonsense got put numb by the beast.

I counted the numb-er times I couldn't directly buy something, and it adds up to three. This is the same numb-er times the enemy couldn't directly sell the something to me.

Notice that Rev 13 mentions the word "number" four times. But it is not number, it's numb-er as in something more numb. And it is not understanding, it's under standing.

In short, I experienced an enemy that tried to damn me on three different times, but because no man could buy or sell I was sucker free.
edit on 21-12-2021 by Claymation213 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Claymation213

Zowie!

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Spam
edit on 12/22/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

new topics

join