It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine, a prelude to the mark

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Ok, just a thought
I have many friends who are anti vax, believe it is as dodgy as hell, causes heart issues as well as other issues. They have read the science, noted and sent journal articles, post on face book their anti vax narrative, generally reasonably switched on and yet
Quite a few have gotten the vax, because of work, health benefits, need for money and general lifestyle issues, that’s fine and I don’t begrudge them, have sympathy because, well you need to live but

Is this a prelude to the mark of the beast, accept the mark or be an outcast, no money, no food, no health benefits
I appreciate most non believers will not care, fine, I get that but I wonder how many believers will fold, take the mark, just to get by.
This vaccine is like a test run, a trial, a way to warm people up to accepting what they might not accept under normal circumstances
Anyway, just a thought

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

edit on 21-12-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Those friends aren't that smart if their posting on Facebook.

As for the mark and peoples likeliness of caving " to get by " well seems the majority have already shown their cards there.

As for your last paragraph- spot on.

Personally I can't wait to see the look on their faces when I continue to defy their demands and fullfill my destiny to become Christs warrior (if caught)

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I believe 80 % of planet will take Mark of beast.

Many fake Christians roaming the world.

Out of estimated 1.2 billion Christians, maybe 300,000 true Christians on planet (prior to rapture)

edit on 21-12-2021 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Lets assume the vaccine is the "mark of the beast". Lets also assume there is a God that is all knowing and all powerful and all that. Now, you're telling me a person who lives a good life, is a good person, and is tricked into getting the mark of the beast is going to be judged and condemned to hell by this benevolent God?

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

No
Let’s not assume the vax is the mark of the beast, I didn’t say that, don’t believe that, think it’s just stupid to think or assume that
God has offered everyone a choice, why blame God for people’s choices

Want to assume something, let’s assume nobody is good, everyone deserves to face judgement for what evils they have done. Assume that and we can ignore everything you posted

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Lets assume the vaccine is the "mark of the beast". Lets also assume there is a God that is all knowing and all powerful and all that. Now, you're telling me a person who lives a good life, is a good person, and is tricked into getting the mark of the beast is going to be judged and condemned to hell by this benevolent God?

The path to hell is paved with good intentions.

But they weren't tricked - they chose convenience over conscience.....as most would admit if it wasn't for ra,ra,ra I wouldn't have taken it.
edit on 21-12-2021 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

I hope to show them the look of love and compassion on my face when I am helping them, if I can.
I realised this faith walk is never about me

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

poor kids

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Sure, ignore it. That always makes the things you don't want to see disappear.

This was your original statement:

This vaccine is like a test run, a trial, a way to warm people up to accepting what they might not accept under normal circumstances

Logic would tell you a benevolent God would understand that otherwise good people were tricked.

But I forgot, you want to ignore logic.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

poor kids

No, they are not, richly blessed

Matthew 19:14 NIV - Jesus said,
biblegateway.comwww.biblegateway.com...
14 Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs. ( A) to such as these.". ( B) Read full chapter. Cross references. Matthew 19:14 : S Mt 25:34.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: CthruU

I hope to show them the look of love and compassion on my face when I am helping them, if I can.
I realised this faith walk is never about me

Of course you did. Par for the course.
No surprises there. Home is where heart is.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

But they weren't tricked - they chose convenience over conscience

The vast majority of people don't hang around conspiracy forums. A lot of people listen to their doctors and so called "experts". They chose what they thought was right just as you did.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Sure, ignore it. That always makes the things you don't want to see disappear.

This was your original statement:

Logic would tell you a benevolent God would understand that otherwise good people were tricked.

But I forgot, you want to ignore logic.

Sorry FM
The vaccine is not the mark of the beast, I didn’t say that so why would I even assume something I don’t believe, it’s ludicrous to me
God allows free will, why would I assume God doesn’t

None of what you said is logic, it’s barely fanciful if not just blatantly farcical

The vax is the mark of the beast, what nonsense do you base that on, worshiping science, worshiping medicine, needles, doctors, what
Ignore logic, what logic have you offered?

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Some got the vaccine. Quick get your kids marked, they will only enjoy the pros and not suffer the cons.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

But they weren't tricked - they chose convenience over conscience

The vast majority of people don't hang around conspiracy forums. A lot of people listen to their doctors and so called "experts". They chose what they thought was right just as you did.

If you say so.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I know its not. I don't even believe in such a thing. I was referring to you saying it was like a test run. That's why my original reply was let assume this is true, to follow that logic to it's conclusion so to speak.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The mark of the beast is a choice, do you chose the way of the beast or the way of the Lord, it separates Gods children here on Earth, there are two spirits, children of the Father and children of the creator, the children of the Father will refuse to worship the beast seeing him for who he is, "they wont be tricked by him".

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Ok, here is a question for you then.

What about people like me, that do not believe in "God" as he is presented in the biblical sense?
I believe in a God

But I don't believe in all of the "mark of the beast" or "antichrist" stories.

But I WILL NOT get the vaccine, regardless of what they take away from me.

So, what do you label it as, if you take all the biblical implications out of it?

(I am in no way mocking or making less of biblical religions, but I have seen the references to the "mark" several times here, and thought "How the heck could I be said to be taking the mark of a beast I don't even believe in?"
edit on 21-12-2021 by chiefsmom because: clarify

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Most people got the vaccine long before there were threats and benefits. They just got it because they thought it would be best for their health just like all the other vaccines they got. The jury is still truly out about the vaccine, let’s not forget this.

Revelations is filled with symbolism and allegory. God is benevolent, Christ is benevolent. If you truly think God throws his children into fire to be burnt forever and ever-it says more about you than God.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join