It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEDERAL covid testing sites starting this week

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Interesting that US Govt is now setting up FEDERAL covid testing sites, with the 1st to be opened this week in NY. I wonder why they feel state/local testing sites don't cut it any more?

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: GlobalGold

You are going to want a link or two to back up the information you present.

Might wish to read up on what's expected where thread content is concerned in the TnC also.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Finally.
Its because they never did cut it.
Its one of the biggest fuster clucks Ive ever born witness to.a reply to: GlobalGold

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   
We have one for work and I asked what happens when somebodies positive because you have to wait for results. They refused to answer. I went and waited with my car running for my result text. I trust no one with this mess.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   
My guess right away is its a way to track and trace and setting up the ability to detain people with a positive test in the future.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Early pre-view of Biden's new covid crackdown

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
My guess right away is its a way to track and trace and setting up the ability to detain people with a positive test in the future.

My thoughts too!

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: GlobalGold
Interesting that US Govt is now setting up FEDERAL covid testing sites, with the 1st to be opened this week in NY. I wonder why they feel state/local testing sites don't cut it any more?

No thank you!

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Something is off I'm not walking over body's in the streets. But that's how this is being presented by governments around the world.

What could be the real reason they want to inject everyone around the world ?

Aliens I think it's aliens .

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog

Maybe. But not the way its presented by the ..lets just say overly concerned. I think its simply with better organization in mind. Cut out the middle man BS and steamroll this thing. Thats a little extreme. Its the only way I see to cut down on mercenaries capitalizing off the peoples fears.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: didntasktobeborned

Yes, the federal government is super efficient and not at all a muddled mismanaged clusterf* with compromised individuals making a fortune off of others misfortune.

They care!!

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
Something is off I'm not walking over body's in the streets. But that's how this is being presented by governments around the world.

What could be the real reason they want to inject everyone around the world ?

Aliens I think it's aliens .

You have a point with the bodies thing.
They have tried to tell us that the hospitals were overflowing, and we had people reporting with photos from empty emergency rooms. They tried to convince us that the hospitals needed refrigerated trucks to hold the bodies from overflowing morgues... also lies.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

biden is also going to provide $3Billion of an emergency stash of (500 million) CV home test kits starting today/Tuesday 21 dec.

the kits will be free and are sent to homes upon request (will you be one of the new 500 million infected ??? by the free kit )

'Dark Winter' ! ? would the govt actually send out purposely infected kits ? then blame domestic terrorism ?

too much coincidence for my 6th sense
edit on st31164010263221032021 by St Udio because: changed 5 million to corrected 500 million

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Going on their track record, this is just to gather everyone's DNA. They just want to scoop up all the info they can.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Can't wait to start hearing the mistakes, boondoggles, panics and, false+fake disinfo 😀

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Listen very very carefully today when Biden talks ℹ️👃ℹ️

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrollMagnet

Going on their track record, this is just to gather everyone's DNA. They just want to scoop up all the info they can.

23 and me did that for them

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: didntasktobeborned
Finally.
Its because they never did cut it.

Or...

Without the massively false-positive proned testing, we'd have never even known there was a plan/scam-demic...

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Did they actually say the existing sites don't cut it?
Or is the addition to those existing sites a response to the omicron strain of the virus which appears to spread faster?

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

If the federal testing sites are true, then we should encourage everyone to go for a test whenever they are symptomatic, or even every few days over the next month or two, until they test positive. I believe that just about everyone will have caught omicron by then. If they document as many infections as possible, I think the IFR will get down to 0.1% or lower.
edit on 21 12 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join