It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet Ray Epps: The Fed-Protected Provocateur Led The Very First 1/6 Attack On The U.S. Capitol

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Does Ray Epps deserve to be investigated for his role in the events of Jan 6? Absolutely. Leave no stone unturned in pursuit of the facts. History needs to reflect the whole story and not just the useful pieces.

Does this absolve President Trump of his underachieving response to the riot? No. Either a president is decisive and efficient, or there's no reason to re elect him. He's not a villain but certainly not a leader either.

'Under achieving response'?

After all the vile accusations, this is what democrats are down to now?

Not sending a tweet after nancy had his account permanently disabled?

Sure, keep digging.

Your lies have already been exposed.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Indeed there is. Oh wait. Multiple means anywhere from two to many many more. I am only aware of two of them. Are there more? Anyway, in those two I don't recall either of them mentioning ''breaking'' into the capital. He did say ''go into the capital''. However, apparently he himself did not.

And yes, he was suspect 16 for quite a while. His removal from the list IS suspicious but for me, speculative as to why. Maybe it was decided that he was not part of the violence that day. He never was recorded inciting a violent riot. And didn't he at one point say ''peacefully"?

Don't get me wrong here Mr. Burn, this does smell like agent provocateur stuff. We know that not only the government but corporations as well use this kind of tactic and have for decades. And this case has several of the ear-markings of being one of those cases. It is compelling.

But why did he even get put on that list in the first place and why did he remain so high on that list for so long? Why did footage of him even being there come out after so long. If subterfuge was the case here, why did the FBI or whoever even allow any scrutiny of him in the first place?

The history we have on him is sketch. He was a contractor and ran a couple of his own businesses one of which was in his home town in Arz. But that is about it.

I'm in the air on this one. Again it is a compelling case but I find it proof of nothing. Compelling yes, but proof, no.

I'll wait to hear what more serious investigation into Epps provides. How did he get from Arizona to Washington. How long was he there before the riots. Who was he with. Did he share a motel room? Was he with a group or did he stand alone. Where was his wife, at home or somewhere there off camera. Where is Project Veritas when you need them. Someone should be coming up with these answers rather than just having speculations.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse
Then there's John Sullivan and CNN correspondent Jade Sacker; John claiming he's not Antifa, in fact that there is no Antifa, and demanding the money back from DOJ from the footage he obtained while illegally storming the building.

Jade stormed the capitol with everyone else and yet hasn't been charged as far as I can tell.
I wonder why?
Meanwhile, Nancy is planning a prayer vigil on the anniversary and to let the "victims of the insurrection" speak their truths about all they suffered on that day when the chickens came home to roost and the illegal activity many had been cheering on when it was in other neighborhoods and other people's businesses entered their places of work.
edit on 21-12-2021 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BelleEpoque

From what I can recall of Mr. Sullivan, he was a wannabe. He wannabe a BLM star, but BLM basically told him to shove off because he was so goofy. He also said that he was there at the capital as an independent journalist, taking pictures of the riot and of himself. I can believe that. Again a wannabe journalist.

Apart from Sullivan there is this speculation that you point out.

(in not quite right red color of MAGA shirts) and start the aggression.

Not quite right red color? Does this mean that there is a specific standard of red that is necessary to be part of a Trump uniform? Interesting I guess but hardly something to consider as proof of anything other than poor shirt dye.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Disposable Identity Actors hired by Federal Agencies (and NGOs) for very very specific and special assignments.

Some even go as far as getting arrested and jailed under the "Identity".

Long term assignments sometimes played by existing inmates under "cooperation" arrangements.

And you think Hollywood is good at casting illusions ? 😎🥥

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Sullivan was involved in many violent organized protests. The "shove off" was a standard ruse to deflect association😎

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That is an interpretation yes, one that can be and is believed by those who wish to prove his involvement was Antifa or BLM directed. Or for that matter to prove that that riot was anything other than a right wing, Trump supporting attempt to overthrow the election certification.

Certainly there were a majority of people there whose intent was peaceful protest as exemplified by the large number of people who were seen turning around and leaving the ''event'' when things got so violent. But to suggest that the riot was instigated by FBI or left wing agitators when scores of right wing militants who showed up in battle gear ready for the fight that Trump himself urged them to have were there in the forefront climbing the walls and breaking the windows and all the rest is nothing more than deflection. That deflection speaks wonders about the gullibility of staunch '' stop the steal'' conservatives who could have been so easily manipulated and roused to such violence by a handful of agent provocateurs from the government.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

It also completely disregards those that have had, are currently,or awaiting trial. Their own words state planning, why they brought weapons, etc. I'm sure a few people could be enticed, but many had prepared well in advance including plans to be in the building to "hold" the Capitol for multiple days.
edit on 21-12-2021 by frogs453 because: Grammar

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

You offer up a video of Elisabeth who was maced trying to get into the capital. She clearly states, ''we're storming the Capital, it's a revolution.''

So what are we to believe here Mr Droid? Is she real or is she fake. Is she an ''onion girl'' or is she a young woman who believes herself to be part of the conservative revolution. So are you trying to have me believe that she is not a conservative woman who believes herself to be part of a conservative revolution but rather is an secret agent of the government?

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Sadly, we suspect the FBI of sending in agent provocateurs because they have a long history of doing exactly that. Recently, too.

Do you remember when a bunch of people were arrested over a plot to kidnap Michigan Gov. Whitmer? Notice how you don't hear a peep about this event any more? It was eventually revealed that most of the plotters were FBI informants. Not 1, not 2, but 12 of them. It was a classic case of entrapment, and unsurprisingly the whole incident has been flushed down the memory hole.
edit on 21-12-2021 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Indeed. Can you point me to where you read about those who planned to occupy for days though? I'd appreciate it.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Indeed. Can you point me to where you read about those who planned to occupy for days though? I'd appreciate it.

Especially since the FBI itself reported that it didn't seem like anybody really had a plan for what was going to happen once they got inside.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Yeah I know I have Rodriguez interview pdf for sure. I'll find the link. I'm not sure if I only have the downloaded version of another guy. I'll try to find that one.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
I don't doubt that some may not have had to clear thought out plan. But from the interviews I read there were many smaller groups, from 5 to 20 people that linked up before hand though social media and proceeded from there. Some of the people don't seem like the brightest bulb in the lamp so to speak after reading their interviews.

The Justice Department is keeping a lot of the Oath Keeper stuff close to the vest. So I'm not sure entirely on what's going on there.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

From other posts of mine in this thread you can see that I recognize that provocateurs permeate public demonstrations often. This goes, clearly, for right wing AND left wing demonstrations. Right and Left groups as well and has for decades.

To me, as I have stated numerous times on these boards, mass protests cannot be trusted any longer and indeed should not have been trusted for decades to be honest expressions of citizens peaceful intent. It is just to EASY to turn any protest into a violent riot. Just too EASY. It's not as if plenty of studies haven't been done on the mechanics of mob mentality and how people can so easily be turned to violence in violent situations. It's simple. Both ''right'' and ''left'' should know this by now.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Yeah, it seems that there were hopes, no, faith'' that the mob would support Pence when he didn't certify. Or were they going to hang him, it's all so confusing now.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

She was a planted identity 😀

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Does Ray Epps deserve to be investigated for his role in the events of Jan 6? Absolutely. Leave no stone unturned in pursuit of the facts. History needs to reflect the whole story and not just the useful pieces.

Does this absolve President Trump of his underachieving response to the riot? No. Either a president is decisive and efficient, or there's no reason to re elect him. He's not a villain but certainly not a leader either.

he's also no longer president and he was impeached for his part. Remember?

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

That's kind of what I thought. While most protesters turned around and exited back down the front steps when the violent nature of the event was becoming clear, it's easy to assume that most who went in and turned violent were nothing more than individual ''hotheads''. The small crews you mention could have rather easily I surmise taken control of the mob had the higher ups like Pence made the moves they hoped they would make. But he didn't and the rest did not as well.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

I watched it live also. I saw cops standing down, people pleading with them to do something. I saw guards opening doors and taking selfies. I saw a crazy dude in horns that also has been seen at climate change protests right along with the radical lefties, going back 5 years. I saw dudes in maga hats on backwards and the tweets and FB posts saying to do it that way so that leftist disruptors can know one another. Ive seen footage of the lefty cameraman instigator. I didnt know about the disappearing indictments and this Ray person before now, but I dont find it surprising.

You dont know exactly what you saw. Yes, there were some true Trump believers and alot of people that left the moment any violence broke out. Yes, it ended quickly, didnt even last until dark. But a full blown attempt at insurrection, planned and organized, you didnt see that. Not in any serious way. Both sides have a hand in the farce that Jan. 6 is.

Every single politician tht is asked a hard question shifts to ‘BUT JAN 6!!!!’ I can tell who is milking it, probably planned it.

edit on 12/21/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join