It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet Ray Epps: The Fed-Protected Provocateur Led The Very First 1/6 Attack On The U.S. Capitol

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Of course it was a FF.

The videos I'm looking for have been down. People stating, on Jan. 6, they saw a group not from the Trump rally form on a hill (in not quite right red color of MAGA shirts) and start the aggression.

I hope I don't derail your post by bringing up John Sullivan. (them eyes)

Sullivan, one of 2 adopted sons on a Lt Colonel, attending BLM meetings while his brother was a member of the Proud Boys.

the jubilant video of Sullivan posted of himself entering the Capital seem to be all taken down but this one from msn. truth in journalism or incompetency, you decide:

www.msn.com...

He was not held after his arrest Jan. 15, because of insufficient evidence, although there was or is plenty of video of him celebrating the actions while he was inside the capital. He currently can only leave his house for work, church, etc. He did have to pay back the $90,000 he received from CNN/NBC.

Some speculate that the trashing of offices and missing computers was part of the plan to clean up the kind of problem Hillary and Hunter had.

edit on 12 21 2021 by BelleEpoque because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Trespassing is not the heaviest charge being levied. There are many charges,assault,conspiracy, obstruction of an official proceeding, assault with a dangerous weapon, assault on law enforcement, and many others.

Here is a list with documents, plea agreements etc.

A really interesting one to find as I'm not sure the interview is listed among the documents is Daniel Rodriguez. The pdf interview is 345 pages, but an interesting read. He's a guy who tased Officer Fannone. I linked it in one post somewhere, I know they have released snippets of the video from the interview as well.

DOJ

ETA: Recently a warrant referenced sedition when searching the law office of a lawyer associated with a charged Oath Keeper. It has been stated that sedition has a very narrow scope and that the obstruction of an official proceeding have less of a legal burden yet carry the same penalty which is why that charge is used more often.
edit on 21-12-2021 by frogs453 because: Add

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

so what is your opinion on Ray Epps? Do you have one?

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Yes, they have no proof he entered the buildings. We do know he was listed as an Oath Keeper president a few years ago. With no proof he was in the building, maybe it's better to keep an eye on him, or he's possibly flipping on some Oath Keepers, it's my understanding that a few Oath Keepers have flipped on others.

I think the feds definitely spoke with him, hence the removal of him from the wanted list.
edit on 21-12-2021 by frogs453 because: Add

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Yes, they have no proof he entered the buildings. We do know he was listed as an Oath Keeper president a few years ago. With no proof he was in the building, maybe it's better to keep an eye on him, or he's possibly flipping on some Oath Keepers, it's my understanding that a few Oath Keepers have flipped on others.

I think the feds definitely spoke with him, hence the removal of him from the wanted list.

you are being obtuse. If you actually wish to break out of the party mold and look at the true facts, watch the videos of him, then ask yourself, is this the kind of actions that would land any of those others in jail over this?

He told the crowd to breach the capitol, and led a crowd there. That is a bit worse than being an idiot following a crowd. Honesty and integrity are still a thing, try it.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   
As I said, do you know whether he's cooperating with the feds about other Oath Keepers? Do you know whether he will be charged in the future? It's noted as an ongoing investigation. He's got quite a lucrative business, maybe he decided to flip rather than lose it all, getting fines or probation instead of jail time. Warrants were recently executed as I said on a lawyer involved with charged Oath Keepers so apparently the investigation is still very active.

Should the government tell you who's under investigation or who's singing like bird?
edit on 21-12-2021 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Federal elections laws were broken. State legislators set the voting laws for the state not judges. The founders did not want the Federal government running elections because once that happens there is no check and balance of power. If one entity controls the election for the entire country then it is no longer a representative republic. It is a dictatorship or form of communism.

And look where we are now. The fraudulent elected corrupt dictator is issuing illegal mandates. It is destroying the economy, ruining lives, businesses and killing people. Trust in the government is all but gone. I would not even call what is running the government a government. It is a criminal cartel and the Capitol building is where they scheme and plan to rip apart more of the Constitution.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

The far-right thinks they’ve finally found the ‘fed’ who instigated the Capitol riot

In an 18,000-plus word article published on Monday, the independent blog Revolver attempts to suggest that a “Fed-Protected Provocateur” named Ray Epps is the true culprit behind the failed insurrection.

www.dailydot.com...

But the article, touted across social media by prominent right-wing figures, provides no actual concrete evidence for the claim and instead relies almost entirely on speculation.

What we've learned from the past few years is this.

When the leftist media feels the need to dispute things they claim are conspiracy or misinformation rather than ignoring it, it usually means there's something to it.

Hunter laptop, Ashley's diary, Hillary's emails, FBI FISA lies, Trump dossier fake, payouts to the Big Guy.

The Witmer kidnapping case is already falling apart, Jan 6th is teetering, and before long the FBI is going to be looked upon like the Stasi. They're running CIA type operations on our own soil against our own citizens. Egregious violations of the law and entirely targeting a specific political party.

Why no presence at all the Antifa riots? Do they literally only investigate criminal actions that they incite themselves? It seems to me we have an agency that's not performing anything other than orchestrated takedowns that fit" a certain political narrative.

Terrific layout of the problematic agency that is the FBI; couldn't have said it any better.

The only other thing I'd add is, the FBI seems to absolutely RACE to position insiders/confidential informants/instigators in their "organizations of interest", which means any political-oriented organization that is not left of center. MEANWHILE, investigations that seem like they should be prioritized, and that seem like no-brainer open and shut cases (e.g. investigating the child molestation of the CNN producer, the Hunter Biden laptop) seem to go on and on without any action, to the point that more harm is done BY THE people the FBI is "investigating" while the FBI is sitting on their hands.

- FBI knew about radicalization of Boston Bombers but did nothing

There are many many cases just like the Boston Bombers where the FBI had identified "the bad guys" and then watched as they put whatever devious plans they had into action.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

There's video of him trying to instigate people multiple times to break into the Capitol.

It's not speculation.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

You also have Marjorie Greene on TikTok telling people to flood the Capitol and go inside the building. She tells her audience "we own the building" "Flood it" "Do you understand?" No arrest for incitement for her either.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Nobody has any insurrection charges hanging do they?

🤣🤣🤣

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: watchitburn

You also have Marjorie Greene on TikTok telling people to flood the Capitol and go inside the building. She tells her audience "we own the building" "Flood it" "Do you understand?" No arrest for incitement for her either.

She is correct. It is as much as my building as those that work there. Everyone should have the ability to enter a building they pay for with taxes. People should have been allowed to enter it in a civil manner and observe the proceedings of how their representatives were going to handle Federal elections laws being broken.

Instead, they locked the doors, ignored laws were broken in states and plotted a fake attack on themselves to re-direct the fear they were feeling. They flipped the fear on to the people.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Sorry guys, Lived it. Saw it live.

Trump supporters stormed the Capitol to stop the legal transfer of power.

There was an insurrection and people are going to jail over it. Some for years.

Get you head out of the sand and accept the reality of that day.

False Flag, Nope.

You guys crack me up! Denial, it's an amazing thing.

There was no insurrection. Period.
You can go on and on about what your masters at CNN and MSNBC tell you, but it just didn’t happen.
Frankly I am amazed that people are so stupid to keep parroting this BS.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
If you ever got a cross word from me Dude, I wish to humbly apologize for remotely not getting you at that juncture. You have made a slew of valid points that I have to agree with whole heartedly.

originally posted by: network dude

you really don't understand the story at all, do you? See a guy named Ray was whipping up the crowd. How do we know this? well, there is video proof. Then he led folks to the Capitol just as he was saying 'we' should do. He was as involved in the mayhem as anyone there, yet, he isn't arrested.

Does that seem strange to you? Chewbaka guy got 4 years I think, and all he did is walk around talking to people getting pictures taken. But you have a narrative to believe in, facts be damned. What a sad person.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I can't believe there are Americans that believe the official narrative about ANYTHING.

But, there are, as is evident from other's post's here.

SMH @ the use of "insurrection" for this false flag/encouraged incident.

The people who can't see through the propaganda are the same ones that are cheering on the fall of your country.
It's indicative of normalcy bias with a bit of hate thrown in.

Insurrection my A$$.

Bolded to make a point. The same one cheering the fall are supporting the propaganda sources. Therein is our clue. If they are repeating what proven liars say, they are the problem. Cheering on information from proven liars sets them up for a really big let down when truth comes home to roost. If they get too rowdy in their complaints, it may be even worse for them and the innocent people they choose to destroy to get their way.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

The legitimate 1.6.21 investigation begins in January 2023.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

you really don't understand the story at all, do you? See a guy named Ray was whipping up the crowd. How do we know this? well, there is video proof. Then he led folks to the Capitol just as he was saying 'we' should do. He was as involved in the mayhem as anyone there, yet, he isn't arrested.

Does that seem strange to you? Chewbaka guy got 4 years I think, and all he did is walk around talking to people getting pictures taken. But you have a narrative to believe in, facts be damned. What a sad person.

If this report is true, then this was a textbook case of entrapment. Ray Epps (and probably others) lead these people into the Capitol for the specific purpose of setting up this so-called "insurrection," and creating grounds to indict people.
The cops absolutely cannot do this. This has been settled law for many decades.

Once we establish that the capitol police were acting on orders from above when they let the protestors inside (and we have ample video evidence that they were freely admitted in), then there are grounds for a class-action lawsuit against the FBI and DOJ for a laundry list of 14th Amendment violations.

And I would welcome the Kool-Aid drinkers to please look up what charges are actually being levelled. The people who entered the Capitol are being charged with trespassing. Not one single person has been charged with anything like "insurrection," and none of them will be because nothing that happened comes even remotely close to any such thing. Protestors have done much, much worse in previous elections, but nobody was running around wetting their pants while calling it a rebellion.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Does Ray Epps deserve to be investigated for his role in the events of Jan 6? Absolutely. Leave no stone unturned in pursuit of the facts. History needs to reflect the whole story and not just the useful pieces.

Does this absolve President Trump of his underachieving response to the riot? No. Either a president is decisive and efficient, or there's no reason to re elect him. He's not a villain but certainly not a leader either.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Any insurrection charges yet?

FBI says there wasnt one.

All this over another US Riot.

Rioters destroying their own property, lol.

-worst congress ever-

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Biden didnt like prez Trump closing borders due to Covid.

Said we should take time to plan it.

Trump moves at warp speed compared to Biden!

LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join