It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet Ray Epps: The Fed-Protected Provocateur Led The Very First 1/6 Attack On The U.S. Capitol

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Do you think you can continually go unchecked? You are busted spreading Democrat lies.

And your teammate. The truth will set you free from your brain washing masters I am 100% sure of it.

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Please provide links to the mountain of evidence as I do with all of my posts. Not Sullivan, he's been debunked. Epps is an Oath Keeper so he's not Antifa, who else did you mention in this army of Antifa?

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Please walk away from the computer for a few. Leave the pipe wherever it is and go get some fresh air. It will help clear your mind. I have been partying mode too. We are pouring out the dregs from the bottles of Hopium and Champagne now. Been enjoying my family time and our friends calling on us too. These lines you could call scribble in the old days suggest you need some sleep and to get away from the media liars on the telly.

originally posted by: salieron
so, the "dishonest" first sentence? he wanted to "bulid a wall". how did the US exist for 200 years without a "wall"? do i have to tell you what changed? how about paying for illegals to remain in our society with hospital care, jobs, driver liscences -no taxes- and countless small perks even tho they were illegal? change back to the way we have run our country for 200 years before and the illegal problem will gradually return to normal. a wall is for ... people like you. now, it is your turn to talk about all the good he did other than acting like a total buffoon -a beavis and buthead show. now is your chance. i am not against mr. "T", i just know he is part of the show for morons.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: BelleEpoque

From what I can recall of Mr. Sullivan, he was a wannabe. He wannabe a BLM star, but BLM basically told him to shove off because he was so goofy. He also said that he was there at the capital as an independent journalist, taking pictures of the riot and of himself. I can believe that. Again a wannabe journalist.

Apart from Sullivan there is this speculation that you point out.

(in not quite right red color of MAGA shirts) and start the aggression.

Not quite right red color? Does this mean that there is a specific standard of red that is necessary to be part of a Trump uniform? Interesting I guess but hardly something to consider as proof of anything other than poor shirt dye.

What Sullivan actually confessed to the fbi:

“The defendant admitted to law enforcement, however, that he has no press credentials and the investigation has not revealed any connection between the defendant and any journalistic organizations prior to the events of January 6, 2021,” they said to rebuff those claims.

He was an antifa leader.

He admits in texts that he brought 226 antifa agitators to j6.

Not reporters. Agitators.

NOT a wannabe journalist as democrats are now so desperate to describe him.

His first connection to media in any way was the get out of jail free press pass given to him by nancy.

You clearly have this bull by the horns! Thank you for reading some of our minds with those spectacularly accurate replies to this team who are spinning for the evil assholes working on totally resetting the Earth to "their" own liking. They are essentially stating on here to hell with any who don't "buy in" or are not paid to be a member of the team. Well, I am sure they will only be on it until that day when they become useless to even the dark side.

edit on 27-12-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Thanks for replying to my post! Happy Holidays!

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

And thank you for replying to that post to you in a friendly manner. I seem to have caused great ire among a few here with that post. My point there was never about his very visible activity on that day but rather the scope of his involvement. Was he part of a ''left wing'' orchestrated provocation or was he merely a ''wannabe'' there on his own looking for dramatic footage to elevate himself into being considered a free lance journalist. I obviously fall to the later.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

No, its not In her job description and you continually insisting it is doesn't change a thing.
Security at the capitol is a shared responsibility.

The Speaker of the House is not in charge of Capitol security. That's the responsibility of the Capitol Police Board, which oversees the US Capitol Police and approves requests for National Guard assistance.

Jane L. Campbell, president and CEO of the US Capitol Historical Society, told CNN that "the Speaker of the House does not oversee security of the US Capitol, nor does this official oversee the Capitol Police Board.

www.cnn.com...

Well there are some who disagree with you and Jim Jordan.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Karen657

No, its not In her job description and you continually insisting it is doesn't change a thing.
Security at the capitol is a shared responsibility.

The Speaker of the House is not in charge of Capitol security. That's the responsibility of the Capitol Police Board, which oversees the US Capitol Police and approves requests for National Guard assistance.

Jane L. Campbell, president and CEO of the US Capitol Historical Society, told CNN that "the Speaker of the House does not oversee security of the US Capitol, nor does this official oversee the Capitol Police Board.

www.cnn.com...

Well there are some who disagree with you and Jim Jordan.

cnn pushing fake news?

Color me surprised.

www.house.gov...

edit on 29-12-2021 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
From TGP back in June:

www.thegatewaypundit.com... mells-like-informant/

Who is this man?
On the eve of the January 6th protests, a middle aged man in a MAGA hat showed up, defended Antifa and told the crowd they needed to “go into the Capitol” on Jan. 6.

This was the night before the Trump rally of a million patriots. This was the day before VP Mike Pence stabbed President Trump in the back and approved the fraudulent 2020 election results.

The man made the comments while standing next to Jayden X, or John Sullivan – a known Antifa provocateur and organizer.

This man in a MAGA hat defends Antifa and Black Lives Matter, “Tomorrow… we need to go INTO THE CAPITOL!”

That man is ray epps.

The man he is standing next to is john sullivan.

Both are defending antifa and blm.

Both are encouraging folks to ENTER the capital.

On January 5th.

Game was already over in June, BEFORE nancy even started her witch hunt.

Thought she could lie her way into 'getting Trump' while blaming his supporters.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Why so one sided when you HAVE SEEN the data with us. The frog is likely just a sillyoldme shill from the hill. You have some common sense and need to apply it here. Just saying.... you have common sense... apply it....

originally posted by: TzarChasm

The egregiously irresponsible security officers enabled the incursion. You can sling mud all day long about who provoked what level of mayhem but ultimately the federal staff assigned with protecting the capitol building failed their duties and that should have been a prosecutable offense. They got off easy.

I did apply common sense, and am still doing so. The fact is that nearly every ideology was represented to a degree in the incursion, because every ideology naturally features some form of radicalized caricature of its platform. Picking one caricature over another to further your agenda feels prejudiced and politically motivated. That's why the most objective and sane solution was to put the cross hairs on the capitol police staff and determine where the chain of command failed its constitutional directives, which is obvious if you read the investigation reports.

Any persecution beyond the scope of that inquiry amounts to little more than a witch hunt.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Jan 1, 2022

Conspiracy Theories Paint Fraudulent Reality Of Jan. 6 Riot --- by David Klepper

............................ 5 MAJOR FALSE CLAIMS ......................

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

Jan 1, 2022

Conspiracy Theories Paint Fraudulent Reality Of Jan. 6 Riot --- by David Klepper

............................ 5 MAJOR FALSE CLAIMS ......................

news.yahoo.com...

Thank you for the fake news opinion article, but was already aware.

Have any facts to debunk our claims?

Of course not

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   
spam
edit on 3-1-2022 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   
spam

edit on 3-1-2022 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join