It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new, strange illness in new jersey

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander I have so many vitamins and supplments I take. I believe that is why everyone in my family and work had Covid but me

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: MapMistress

Still say their is a link between the schools.. like maybe there was a big conference that was attended by some of the personnel from these schools, a common supplier of something they ordered, like maybe religious textbooks, Torahs, a special food item that is used for the holidays..

Actually, this is happening in different countries. Therefore, completely different food supply lines. Lithuania, Jerusalem, New Jersey, New York.

In New Jersey, they said that 2 yeshivas used the same catering company. One yeshiva got sick, the other did not. So it's not the catering company.

And it's different denominations of Judaism. Hasidic, Sephardic, Lithuanian. They have different beliefs and don't mingle outside their denominations.

Which brings it to snail mail or packages. Yet, no postal workers are reported to have contracted it. If it were spread thru fulmites (surfaces of paper or packages), if it had been accidentally spread between different yeshivas, then there would be postal workers infected.

So that only leaves intentional spread. Like a letter, flyer, or package where the inside paper was infected via the surface. But gloves used for the envelope means it may not be on the outside, thus no postal workers. Only those who opened the letter or package would catch it.

That's just theory. Don't know what else to think because there's no other connections between these different denominations in different countries.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Did they all have the Covid vaccines? Serious question. Maybe something in the vaccines doesn't mix with their blood and they are reacting negatively to the them?

eta:

a/o Dec 23, New Jersey stats are 82.5% of the people are vaccinated with 70% fully vaccinated
edit on 24-12-2021 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Whatever it is, if it spreads they'll find out that COVID has "mutated" once again and it will be the new variant. Yes, I am that cynical. Why do you ask?

BINGO!

REGARDLESS OF THE COVID-19 HEADLINE, REMEMBER:

The overall #1 goal is to get as many people injected with the fake vaccines as possible.

Headline: Omicron's child variant, named BA.2, spreads faster than Omicron!

Source: abc7news.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join