It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new, strange illness in new jersey

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
i live in new jersey. We have been hit hard by covid. Now there is a new illness going around in the town of lakewood. Lakewood is mostly populated with orthodox jews. This week over 100 jewish males have come down with some illness that is not covid or the flu but has similar symptoms. It only seems to infect young men right now.Most orthodox jews do not vaccinate and have their own schools. Be on the lookout for something new. Curious about what this could be.
wpgtalkradio.com... -have-mysterious-illness-its-not-covid-19/

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: HODOSKE

Nasty little Norovirus going around down here (DFW). Headaches, diarrhea, vomiting and low-grade fever.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

So far, these reports are only saying that the students are running a fever, have headaches, and experiencing weakness. No vomiting or diarrhea being reported so far, but they are stating they've all been bedridden since last Thursday.

edit on 20-12-2021 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Its not really uncommon to get sick and never know what actualy caused it

Tho after the media fear campaigns it seems people have forgotten this

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Is it possibly some type of Meningitis? Since headaches & bed ridden...

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar
Is it possibly some type of Meningitis? Since headaches & bed ridden...

Cheers
Ektar

I 'd have to say Meningitis, but the CDC would have put out a notice by now?

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Whatever it is, if it spreads they'll find out that COVID has "mutated" once again and it will be the new variant. Yes, I am that cynical. Why do you ask?

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Normal cold viruses are still alive and well.

They can really screw you up as well.

edit on 21-12-2021 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I am with you on that, already can see it, in the news, New covid variance found that only affects the young and able males" got get your jabs and boosters and be reassured that a new jab will be coming your way in a few months.

They all probably ate from the same food and got a nasty virus.

Or more to add injury and sarcasm, they are targeted with a new variant for no wanting to be jabbed, somebody went over there and spray something in the air.

China was working on bioweapons on aerosol form, soo who knows, maybe Facist puppy killer faucy knows.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Most orthodox Jews do not vaccinate

Then why was Israel the fasted and most vaccinated group?

Breeding age males seem targeted.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: markovian
Its not really uncommon to get sick and never know what actualy caused it

Tho after the media fear campaigns it seems people have forgotten this

Exactly! How many years have we gone to bed with a flu and never thing anything, just "I had the flu".

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

It's a respiratory thing, everyone I know has it right now.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
It might be worthwhile looking at what the schools have in common. Could they all be getting their food for school lunches from the same source? Same janitorial service, ect. It might be a reaction to something they have eaten or come in contact with at the schools.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Israel being among the most vaccinated countries on Earth either someone came over from there or someone from the school went there. Yes, hospitalizations are way up among the highly vaccinated countries.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Did you ever stop to think it's all because you live in New Jersey....You know why New Yorkers have that crappy as all hell look on their faces all the time ? Because the light at the end of their tunnels is New Jersey...bada bing...lol

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   

This strange new illness is infecting Jewish boys in yeshivas all around the world, not just New Jersey.

One of the guys describes: “It is contagious and spreads like a corona virus”
It is a virus whose symptoms are; Fever, colds, sore throats, and weakness, the boys are tested for corona, but come out negative on tests.
Behadrei Haredim has learned that both in yeshivas in the Lithuanian Torah world and in the Sephardic and Hasidic Torah world, hundreds of young men lie sick in their rooms. Among the yeshivas in which the virus spread were yeshivas ‘Orchot Torah’, ‘Kiryat Melech’ in Bnei Brak, ‘Torah in its glory’ in Elad, ‘Beer Hatalmud’ in Jerusalem, ‘Beit Avraham’ Slonim and dozens of other yeshivas.

Journalist Dvir Amar reported tonight that even in meetings of members of religious Zionism, the virus is spreading. Among the meetings at which students reported: Nahariya, Mitzpe Ramon, Yeruham, Nir, Mitzpe, Ishtamua and more.

Behadrei Haredim also learned that in the United States, in the yeshivas of Satmar and Belza, the virus is circulating and masses of young men have fallen ill. .

At one of the meetings in Bnei Brak, where the virus broke out exactly a week ago during the days of Hanukkah, one of the boys told Behadrei Haredim what happened: What a virus is contagious, and guys are infected one after the other. “
They further explained to the questioner, that “the virus started in one of the boys from class C – and after that the members of the room and his friends became infected, and so it passed (like the corona virus) and spread from guy to guy and from room to room and class to class and so on. It was a pretty significant thing – see that it spreads through the closeness of guys with each other, etc. “
Among the knitted yeshivas, where the obscure virus was identified: Nahalat Yisrael in Migdal Haemek, Ma’ale Adumim, Dimona, Shomria and Neveh.

In Israel and around the world: the ‘flu’ of the entire yeshiva world

More links

Mysterious Virus Infecting Thousands of Israeli Yeshiva Students

“Mysterious Virus” Spreads To NY, Lakewood, Over 1,000 Bochurim Are Ill

I had already theorized in another thread, that since I believe Omicron to be man-made by South African Nazis, that they might unleash STEALTH OMICRON on Jews and/or Israel.

So far there are 3 sublineages of Omicron. BA.1 lineage which is all over the world. BA.2 sublineage of Omicron titled "stealth Omicron" because PCR-tests fail to detect it. Apparently there is a sublineage BA.3 of Omicron RECENTLY DISCOVERED IN NEW JERSEY.

These BA.3 samples came from airline passengers from South Africa who arrived at Newark Liberty International Airport in early December 2021.

This finding was the first time the BA.3 sublineage has been identified in North America.

As of December 19, 2021, nine sequences in the BA.3 lineage have been identified globally.

Omicron's BA.3 Sublineage Lands in New Jersey

Still, I am postulating that this could be still another sublineage of a stealth version of Omicron (maybe sublineage BA.4 or BA.5) that seems to mainly infect men. Perhaps it is a version of Omicron attracted to testosterone or binds with it.

The testosterone phenomena does happen with some of the vaccines (and their spike protein) as to why boys with high levels of testosterone (teenagers in puberty or athletes) end up with heart problems from the vax. Perhaps some new version of Omicron has some modification that it binds better to testosterone.

Or, perhaps my theory in a previous thread that South African Nazis might be targeting Jews genetically with something that I couldn't quite put my finger on, but having to do with weddings and Covid. Maybe there's something to that that I still haven't figured out yet, because I couldn't quite put my finger on it yet.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   
A link to the other thread in which it was discussed that perhaps "Stealth Omicron" might be used to attack Israel.

Question: Is Omicron Variant a Natural Mutation or Man Made?

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MapMistress

Ya,know, I may be wrong. I mean this was years ago and my memory isn't what it used to be. But didn't isreal have a doomsday weapon that was rumored to be a biological weapon designed to attack anyone of the semetic lineage... targeted genetically.
Maybe it got loose somehow, or swiped, or heck now days all they probably need is the genetic sequence of a virus.. but, then unless they perfected it to exclude the semetic lines outside of the jewish ones... we should see it also hitting other lines such as the Palestinians and such.
Still say their is a link between the schools.. like maybe there was a big conference that was attended by some of the personnel from these schools, a common supplier of something they ordered, like maybe religious textbooks, Torahs, a special food item that is used for the holidays..

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
thanks for sharing. did not know about this. It is a real mystery. Hopefully somone is looking into this. a reply to: MapMistress

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

It's that time of the year....

Merry Christmas to all!

Take your vitamins and minerals to keep your immune system strong.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join