It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mein Cough

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: TheRedneck

The southern states seem to have had better access to it. It was not easy to find here. I have heard (although you know how that goes) that they are also finding it is not as successful in treating Omicron.

No. They didn't have "better access" to it. What went on was that Joe made the claim that since they weren't following the preferred White House and blue state pandemic protocols, then they were using more because they had too many sick citizens in the ER, so he said they were using more than their fair share and took steps to block access. It was a purely political move meant to punish red states into locking down more, etc.

Of course, if we're still using that logic now, the current COVID surge is all across the NE and upper midwest. We should be limiting those states' access to monoclonal antibodies because they are using more than their fair share, and other states might eventually need their shares of the treatments, assuming we're all going to get blasted by COVID like the upper midwest and NE are now.
edit on 21-12-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Alabama voted for Donald Trump. Strongly. If he runs in 2024, we will again.

TheRedneck

Obviously.

But are you saying there are [hardly] no democrats in Alabama at all?

Sounds like paradise!

What's the semi-rural housing market like right now?

edit on 21-12-2021 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

The southern states seem to have had better access to it. It was not easy to find here.

That's because the states that supported Biden were not requesting the monoclonal antibodies, at least not in high enough amounts. They were relying on the vaccination solely.

As I understand it, there is actually a backlog of monoclonal antibodies now, because Biden caps states' abilities to get them based on what other states are requesting. So New York (as an example; I don't know where you are) can limit Alabama's ability to request enough antibodies simply by not requesting any.

You get that? New York can let Alabamians die simply by letting New Yorkers die, all in order to promote the vaccine.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Red....are you saying the federal government is keeping life saving medicine from the citizens? Especially based on politics???

Yes.

try this

Thank you; that one worked.

The fact that omicron is not affected by the antibodies means one of two things: the antibodies targeted a protein different from the spike protein that has changed on omicron, or the antibodies targeted the spike protein and omicron's spike protein has changed. I tend to think it might be the latter, because omicron seems so far to be much less deadly than the other variants. Since the primary cause of death is inflammation (either pneumonia in the lungs or myocardial inflammation in the bloodstream) from the ACE1/ACE2 relationship, triggered by the spike protein, it would also mean the virus is much less deadly... which, from what I have heard, is the case.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Here in Virginia at UVA they are giving monoclonal ABs to immune compromised or people with allergies
to the ingredients in the jabs. However they said in the news that the only AB that works against the
Omicron is Sotrovimab & they don't have that one ATM. I think they said only 50,000 doses available in the US.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Your link says this:

RESEARCHERS IN UK have warned that there was "no evidence" that Omicron was milder than the Delta variant, as the daily number of Covid cases in Britain crossed 93,000, the highest British figure for the third consecutive day.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Plus, number of cases is a very poor indicator of severity. Transmissibility, perhaps, but not severity.

Again, dude, the very. First. Line. How about actually reading your links before you post them? This is getting embarrassing.

Four proteins. The spike (S), nucleocapsid (N), membrane (M), and envelope (E) proteins.

Four MAJOR protein groups. Minor protein groups also exist, and all proteins in a group are not the same.

So far you have gone from saying the spike protein is the only protein on the exterior of the virus, to saying oh, wait, there's also one more protein, to now saying there are actually four proteins and you are still ignoring that fact that there are four major groups of proteins and many more minor groups of proteins.

I think I'd be writing your alma mater for that refund I suggested.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   

We keep them in Montgomery and Selma so we can keep an eye on them.

Don't know; I don't do "semi-rural." This is rural, no semi about it (unless you count the ones people drive). My closest neighbor is 1/4 mile away, and I've known him for over 45 years.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

We keep them in Montgomery and Selma so we can keep an eye on them.

Don't know; I don't do "semi-rural." This is rural, no semi about it (unless you count the ones people drive). My closest neighbor is 1/4 mile away, and I've known him for over 45 years.

TheRedneck

Thanks for the Laugh!

I like to be within a 5 mile drive to the burbs, just not enough restaurant variety in the really rural and I'm a horrible cook.

I might actually do some research online, but not planning to move for a while.

Arizona is pretty nice too, but my neighbors are far too close for comfort.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 01:04 AM
link   
DBC, it should have been "Mein Cought"..

C'mon man.

Obesity and pantie twists are no excuse.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

DB, just for the curious:

Did you get this cough while imprisoned in a minimum-security facility in which you had time to write a tiresome political tract?

Cheers

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 03:46 AM
link   

People like you are the problem, vaccinated or not. The fact the you have managed to catch and likely spread the virus in four……FOUR….separate instances is a serious contributor to this protracted situation.

I really don’t know what to say.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 05:15 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Personally I think it's more an antidote for the Chinese bioweapon funded by American taxpayers than it is a simple virus but that's me.

So it's not really a Chinese Bio-weapon Agent Scully, but a Bio-weapon developed by these fine Investor folk here...?

Welcome to #EVENT201!

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

People like you are the problem, vaccinated or not. The fact the you have managed to catch and likely spread the virus in four……FOUR….separate instances is a serious contributor to this protracted situation.

I work in the medical field, it’s people like you that want me fired.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

There were more effects listed than allergic, noting hospitalization was needed for some effects as well, that you can have worsening effects, also noted is the fact that they do not know all the side effects that may occur as there is no long term study.

I'm not against the antibodies. If they help, then great! However, to claim they are safe, when no one really knows is false. There are risks. As with the Vax, if the benefits outweigh the risk, that's the decision an individual has to make.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If I recall, you are a salesperson of some medical technology. Not a medical professional.

In my opinion, You should be not be allowed on your customer sites if you cannot manage even the bare minimum of safety or hygiene protocols.

I know medical professionals that deal day in and day out in Covid rife wards, and have not caught Covid..knock on wood.

While there you are., undermining their work.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Aren't we all (each and everyone) a beautiful species?
We are all equally special ❤️, equally right and wrong, good and bad.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If I recall, you are a salesperson of some medical technology. Not a medical professional.

In my opinion, You should be not be allowed on your customer sites if you cannot manage even the bare minimum of safety or hygiene protocols.

I know medical professionals that deal day in and day out in Covid rife wards, and have not caught Covid..knock on wood.

While there you are., undermining their work.

You are wrong on so many levels that it is embarassing.

But please continue.

You're utter failures and blind obedience amuses me.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

You do realize that any medication (except vaccines) undergoes testing, right? During those tests, if any of the test subjects experience any kind of medical issue, that issue is listed as a potential side effect, whether it is caused by the medication or not.

We are in a thread discussing a vaccine that is killing people, and you're complaining about a relatively safe treatment that has a tiny fraction the vaccine's side effects? Really? Do you work for Pfizer?

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join