It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were we created in the image of the Devil?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: QwertyMyself

We're all just:

Human Hepa Filters.

G'day to you Sir.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: QwertyMyself
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Trees.

They've been around longer than we have, and all they consume beyond CO2 and water is the dying organic matter laying at its feet, freely given, not taken.

They live only to be fruitful in many ways.

And they're doing fine today, despite our effect on their depletion.

Sorry to disappoint in the short answer, but that's how I see it.

Trees aren't the dominant species, try again.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: QwertyMyself

OPINIONS are not FACTS

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
www.behindthename.com...

Behind the Name - Eve..... = to LIVE (EVIL).

So what came before Adam & Eve?

Look up the meaning of Jesus' name. A clue shall be there. Don't settle for the first definition.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: dontneedaname

Eve means "Mother of all Living". Adam with a fully functional intelligence named her and gave the meaning in the Bible.

What came before Genesis 1:3-31? From deep study of God word, the angelic creatures in heaven (Singular) these would include archangels, angles, Cherubim, Cherubs, and Seraphim. They, like Adam and Eve, had to be untested at their creation and so the Angles and the rest were tested sometime between Gen 1:1 and Gen 1:2. Isa 14 and Ezk 28 tell us of the testing of Lucifer, the anointed (messiah) Cherub that covereth the throne of God. This all took place and when Lucifer fell (Satan, the old devil the red dragon, a serpent) he also caused to fall about 2 million angels which are now called Satan and his angles. The ones who passed became the HOLY Angles, And those cherub and cherubim and seraphim that passed are holy too. All of those who fell are called devils.

Plus there is no secret in Jesus name. Yeah never accept the first meaning of a word where it establishes what it means, no reject God's words and look for something that negates God so you can justify your own sinful life.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Considering that God also originally authored the very same world that Satan now rules, and that God called his creation good, did he lie or change his mind, or give up the world to Satan and wanted to create something else?

It's a sort of cosmic joke to me, whether God is true or not, that we couldn't just been born without sin nature only for God to have to lobotomize our previous traits and personality when we go to Heaven or even Hell. He could have just created us in the eternal plane, but no, he has to be convoluted to us.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Bubblebuttgod

Get "The sure word of Prophecy" and "Black is Beautiful" by PS Ruckman you will love it and it will explain your dilemma.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 12:35 AM
link   
If you want it Biblical we were created in God's image and then this image became altered in a bad way. We were sent to another place and there all the bad stuff happens now. In the end God will intervene removing death and the devil and changing the place we were brought to.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Bubblebuttgod

Only christian's are born in sin (Jews believe people are born sinless). But Christians also believe hammering nails through a mans hands into a cross absolves you from that sin.

Fire and brimstone (aka hell) was use to purify Gold. Likewise these realms purifies our true self by experiencing enlightenment through our sensations. No "true selves" being harmed in that process.

God's good being our perfection.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Untun

If you want it Biblical we were created in God's image and then this image became altered in a bad way

So the incorruptible nature of God became corrupted? Seems plausible until you put it into a mathematical expression and get a divide by zero exception.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend

If you want it Biblical we were created in God's image and then this image became altered in a bad way

So the incorruptible nature of God became corrupted? Seems plausible until you put it into a mathematical expression and get a divide by zero exception.

God did not create us God like himself, he created us is his image.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Can you explain what that means to you?

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Can you explain what that means to you?

We are created humans, we are not God. Whatever God created, he did not create a copy of himself. I brought this up since I thought you said God created us like himself, which clearly we are not. There's a huge difference between us humans and our creator. God creating us does not corrupt God.

Feel free to point anything out you like to talk about. I'm not here to harm, I'm here to balance out emotions and to share my heart. It can be heavy, I know.

Edit: As I came to think of it, I think God having created us in his image refers to the fact we, humans, are consciousness.
edit on 14-7-2022 by Untun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 04:09 AM
link   

There's a huge difference between us humans and our creator

"Man was created in Gods image" suggests the difference may not be as huge as we may think. Yes "Whatever God created" remains undefined to our mind. But if we convince our mind to see that image within ourselves as the son of the Father, then belief in the son, will bring that image of the Father to the forefront of our self (aka Father and Son are one).

A heart that rests in the image surrenders its burden to the Father.

edit on 14-7-2022 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 04:15 AM
link   

A heart that rests in the image surrenders its burden to the Father.

That's a sweet thing to say. Currently I'm resting in the idea that, although being human, God is consciousness like us.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 05:20 AM
link   

I certainly agree with your idea. There is a Christian mystic, Meister Eckhart, that shared something that I thought was very profound...

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.”

After reading that, I tried to imagine a God so powerful, He could share his own eyes of awareness with every creature in the universe so we could exist in His magnificence. Of cause my imagination could not even image a God that powerful.

So I think your idea has come from your heart.
edit on 14-7-2022 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Perhaps my idea is shortcoming, but it's a start.

Having our hearts in the foundation of God's consciousness is a unity resulting in a wondeful culture.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 05:50 AM
link   

very beautiful. I'm off to bed, my prayers are with you to achieve that wonderful culture.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join