It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump says he got a COVID booster - and gets booed by some of his fans

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Trump loses me when it comes to vaccines, simply because I have grown absolutely tired of hearing about them. It's all people talk about anymore and the cult-like rituals surrounding them and their proliferation are beyond nauseating. His ego can't shut up about warp-speed and really it's all beginning to ware on my support. I keep waiting for vaccines to slip back into a simple private decision akin to taking aspirin for a headache. But I don't see that happening anytime soon with perverted and mentally deranged ideas such as vaccine passports making the rounds. Boosters have replaced lockdowns as the epitome of a moving goal post. Trump just adds to the nausea of all this for me.

I feel like the vaccines (as they have currently evolved) are a giant pink elephant that people are pretending to be some benign and boring artifact of the modern world.

The pink elephant that nobody seems to want to acknowledge (out of fear of being called an anti-vaxxer or offending those who do vax) how perpendicular this vaccine culture has become with pretty much any other cultural norm. What I find both interesting and concerning is that people are trying to normalize, accept, and tolerate this incredibly aggressive, invasive, and intolerant vaccine cult.

Catering to madness only creates more madness. When people pretend this level of thin-air paranoia is reasonable or justified, they shouldn't be at all surprised when these fears metastasize as passports - and concentration camps.

Trump just adds to the madness in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Im vaxed, and would NEVER vote for a POTUS that issued these mandates.

I agree with Trump on just about everything too. His ego backed by his mouth, is a pity. He would have been a great POTUS had he been able to reel it in a few times.

Woulda shoulda coulda. They couldnt have unseated him if he wasnt so easy for the Americans that believe in unicorns and Prince Charming to hate him.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   
So I suppose we all now await Trump Inc.'s on-the-record views on Global Covid Media-Virus Mandates via the WHO/WEF Global Inc.LLC. Probably be the same as Putin's, Xi's and the Ukrainian's top Jewish Comedian and President, Volodymyr Zelensky's

It's just about surviving the now biblical reeking Brown Tsunami from above down here.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Sure they did, they care about Trump and don't want him to die from covid booster shot side effects.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Again. 45 is against mandates.

www.newsmax.com...

Trump reiterated his stance against vaccine mandates.

"It’s a matter of getting people out to, ideally, get the vaccine," Trump told Fox News. "If you have the mandate, the mandate will destroy people's lives — it destroys people's lives, just as the vaccine saves people."

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Biden now likes Trump.

How can the Jan 6th committee not feel bad, going after him.

Trump 2024

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I Still do not Understand Trump's Reasoning here . He was Already Informed while he was Still President that Dr. Falsie was Yanking his Chain Over the FAKE Covid-19 Plandemic and had Reason to Fire his Ahass when he Finally Found Out and had the Legal Power to do so but Did Not . Trump Needs to Stop Listening to the Moles in his Inner Circle that are trying to Destroy him Politically , it's Obvious the Man's Vanity is a Weakness that Is being Exploited by some of his Bad Actors....

This is probably the most astute comment I've seen so far.

Its easy to see why some people got upset over this. It's not so much that he got the vaccine or booster, it's that he's going on and on about how great it was, it was his idea and his doing, blah blah blah. I don't think he would have mandated it like Biden regardless, but whether it's correct or not, Trump supporters expect more out of Trump, whether that's right or not.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Again. 45 is against mandates.

Who said he was pro-mandate? The thread is about him being pro-Vax Juice. Maybe he had it on his burnt steak or on the second scoop of ice cream. Maybe both since he likes it so much.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
This just in.

Trump seen suffering effects from recent booster

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

Did he catch it from joe?

edit on 22-12-2021 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
This guy has gotten my vote twice. Never again.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
LOL.

"I came up with a vaccine, with three vaccines," Trump told Owens. "All are very, very good. Came up with three of them in less than nine months. It was supposed to take five to 12 years."

"Oh no, the vaccines work, but some people aren't the ones. The ones who get very sick and go to the hospital are the ones that don't take the vaccine."

"Look, the results of the vaccine are very good, and if you do get it, it's a very minor form," Trump continued. "People aren't dying when they take the vaccine."

If you think Trump doesn't love the Juice you shouldn't read this article

edit on 23-12-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: Help me....I'm clotting up at altitude!

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

In reality, if you pull it all back, there is to me nothing wrong with what he is saying here again because he is not for mandates. I think the vaccine is great. I'm not going to get it but at the same time I am not going to tell others they should not get it.

For once, what I see is Trump being humble. He learned and has realized that some 'hard lines' bring more bad than good press. The media cannot stop reporting on him.

He is right. People are not dying. People really are not even getting that sick. It is just numbers and how fast it is spreading now. Right?

Guy finally speaks some truth and his balls are still busted over it...

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
In reality, if you pull it all back, there is to me nothing wrong with what he is saying here again because he is not for mandates.

No one said he was pro-mandate, he is 100% an OG Vax Juicer proponent.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
No one said he was pro-mandate, he is 100% an OG Vax Juicer proponent.

And a fan#ingtastic research scientist to boot!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join