It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump says he got a COVID booster - and gets booed by some of his fans

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I flipped a coin to decide if I should put this in the political or pandemic forum.

I pretty much agree with Trump's stance on vaccines: "If you don’t want to take it, you shouldn’t be forced to take it". I'm relatively indifferent to whether or not someone gets vaccinated. I feel that should be their own business and no one else's. Even more so now that covid seems to have essentially turned into the common cold.

I'm basically starting this thread because I want to get a feel for how Trump supporters feel about this. I'm wondering if this will change your desire to vote for him should he run again. While I was indifferent to whoever would be elected in 2020 and voted for the Libertarian, I am concerned about letting the Democrats have the presidency again. While I live in Oregon, and my vote would hardly make a difference in how the state goes, I am planning to vote for whoever the Republican is this time. So, what say you? Will you vote for Trump if he runs again, for a third party, or abstain from voting? I'm relatively uninterested in what folks who are going to vote Democrat have to say, unless you would ordinarily vote Republican, but feel free to chime in if you want. Please keep it civil. I'm allergic to mudpits. 

Dona ld says he got a covid booster and gets booed by some of his fans

More than a few boos greeted Trump after he confirmed his booster shot during a Sunday question-and-answer session in Dallas with the former Fox News host Bill O'Reilly.

Waving off the boos – "don't, don't, don't, don't!" he said – Trump attributed the dissonance to a "very tiny group over there."

“If you don’t want to take it, you shouldn’t be forced to take it," Trump told the crowd in Dallas. “But take credit because we saved tens of millions of lives. Take credit. Don’t let them take that away from you.”

edit on 20 12 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Exact what he said. Take it if you want it. Don't judge others for doing what they think is necessary for their health

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5ofineed5aladder
Exact what he said. Take it if you want it. Don't judge others for doing what they think is necessary for their health

Couldn't have said it better myself.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

I would certainly vote for Trump if he runs, but I would vote for anyone who is running against the Dems. ANYONE.
I would vote for you, if you were running against the Dems.

It’s Trump’s business if he gets the jab or not, I don’t hold it against him.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I think those who offer opinions on those who got vaxxed should think about what upsets them about the mandates and Karen attacks. They can sound just like an aggressive boot licker, and not see the similarities. If you want the shot, get all you want. Just keep out of my decisions.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I an bit really a Trump supporter, it is just that I don't think Biden is any good, Trump was the lesser of two evils.

It is our personal choice if we want to take the vaccine or not, it is our health. Those who fear this virus should have a good vaccine, not the crap they invented with too many side effects and questionable ability to protect people. I was hoping they would get a better vaccine developed, but they stopped with these crappy mRNA vaccines, evidently giving the chicken the virus kills the chicken so it cannot be incubated and then the antigens removed from the egg to put in the vaccines. You can get immunity to the flu by consuming the eggs of a chicken that had the bird flu and lived, even if it encountered the swine flu, it builds antigens that we can use. Kind of sucks when big egg manufacturers kill off any chicken that sneezes because the production drops from the chicken if they have the flu, it is about production that they kill those chickens, plus the can sell the chicken for soup, if it dies from disease they can't sell it for food.

So I do not care if a politician gets vaccinated or not, it is none of my business. I do not care if anyone gets vaccinated or not, I am not afraid of this disease, and if the vaccines were as good as they say, then no vaccinated person would have to worry about the unvaxed.
edit on 20-12-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I'd probably be a damn good president. The things I would try to do wouldn't be all that different from what the Donald promised. I'm likely a much better person in real life than I am on here. My posts often don't reflect my actual opinions. I enjoy making contrarian replies and sometimes say something just for the shock value. I'm here for entertainment and not to be popular. That said, I do not want the job of president.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I have no problem with anyone getting vaccinated, but it does make me apprehensive when my loved ones get the jab. There are too many red flags for my comfort.

As far as Trump running for POTUS again, there's no way he'll be the chosen one for the Republican ticket; he'd have to run as independent or Libertarian, effectively splitting the conservative vote and handing the presidency to the Democrats on a silver platter- no ballot manipulation needed.
God help us if the rumors of Hillary making a run on the presidency are true!
Even if he could be elected again, the established career politicians would block everything he attempted and create more of the same chaos and division we saw for four long years.

It's going to take a lot more than one president and four years to stop the political corruption that has taken over all of branches of government.

If he does throw his hat in the ring, it won't be because he wants to make America better, it will be to assuage his own ego.
edit on 100000044America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I know for a fact that Trump would not have mandated the jabs, but would have encouraged those that was deemed with health concerns to get it as under the guidance of the CDC.

I would never vote for a democrat rat ever again in my life.

edit on 20-12-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
See, People are all gung ho about the efficacy and safety of the vaccine, and then blaming trump for 'the rollout of the death jab', whether I agree or not is irrelevant. He didn't roll out anything, he gave taxpayer monies to the industry in order to explore treatments and vaccines in order to curb the pandemic. He had no say in how that money was used, or what went into the vax, or the lack of testing, and etc. He doesn't and didn't control every aspect of everything. Monoclonal antibodies were also a product of operation warp speed.

If you want to get it, go ahead. If you don't, don't. He's anti mandate, as everyone should be. If people are uninformed on said vaccine, that's not at all his fault, who is in control of these matters? Get tiresome of people being butthurt about it.

If anything, It's highlighted there extraordinary corruption within the drug manufacterers, the FDA, CDC, NIH, etc. Which to me, is a very good thing.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Could be planted hecklers.

Dallas is Democrat 🔔

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I want to get a feel for how Trump supporters feel about this. I'm wondering if this will change your desire to vote for him should he run again

I'm wondering why someone would change their vote based on a persons vaccine status. Would someone actually use that as a deciding factor and if so why?

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I got no issue with him getting the booster and saying exactly that. Donald Trump doing something isn't gonna make me do or not something . Im pretty sure Trump got medical/vaccine stocks too. Trump is the economy and national defense 2 things the DNC lacks. Throw in his historic prison reform bill, that Obama could have made happen in his eight years, that's the stuff that resonates with a lot of people.

Not all Trump supporters are militant anti-vaxxers, just like in the DNC, not all Biden supporters are militant pro vaxxers. Those 2 sides make a ruckus but pretty sure most on both sides are like get vaccinated if you want too but don't mandate or restrict which seems to be Trump's position as well.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Karen657

I'm wondering why someone would change their vote based on a persons vaccine status. Would someone actually use that as a deciding factor and if so why?

I'm wondering, too. That's why I've asked. Considering how I've seen some folks here giving a very strong opinion against the vaccines, I'm specifically wondering if it would affect their vote. Vaccines would have no effect on my vote. Even if he was saying for everyone to get vaxxed.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
I know for a fact that Trump would not have mandated the jabs, but would have encouraged those that was deemed with health concerns to get it as under the guidance of the CDC.

I would never vote for a democrat rat every again in my life.

How do you know for a fact that Trump would have not mandated vaccines?
The answer is you don't know that but you believe it which is hardly the same as knowing.

Still it will be interesting to hear how you know this for a fact and if you know any other things for a fact that have not occurred.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Because he warned that Biden would 😷

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Trump told the crowd in Dallas. “But take credit because we saved tens of millions of lives. Take credit. Don’t let them take that away from you.”

Who is "we" and why are they taking credit?

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

That's how I've always felt about it. If someone is at high risk for serious illness or death from covid, then I advise that they should get vaccinated. But at the end of the day, I am indifferent to whether or not they do. It's their choice and I'm all about the freedom to choose when it comes to your own body. With the way that everyone will now get infected, and most will transmit, vaccinated or not, the argument to prevent the spread has gone moot.
edit on 20 12 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5ofineed5aladder

I'm trying to figure out how someone saved tens of millions of lives?

Is that an admission that the the disease that would just go away like magic, and only kills those who are already very sick, would in fact have killed 10's of millions by now?

edit on 20/12/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Valid question. Maybe he is reaching with how he got warp speed going and it was all because of those who voted for him. Although DARPA is the one who presented the basis for warp speed and any president would have likely gone with it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join