It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The Mark of the Beast Being Rolled Out??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
They will probably be using this software as the engine. www.salesforce.com...

DreamPass -- it's the future
edit on 20-12-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Lebanon808
My grandparents told me that the number of the beast is already here (back in the 80's):

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Randomname2

The mark of the beast is 666, it’s a tattooing a literal 666 on your forehead and wrists to buy things. This will happen in Armegeddon.

The time of the "mark" will only be after the beast is revealed at the abomination of desolation .
Up till then , one is using their imagination .

people start tattooing 666 on their foreheads

One will not place the mark on themselves .
"It (the beast) also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads,"

edit on 12/20/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Most Biblical scholars agree the Revelation, along with some other books or portions thereof are written in the apocalyptic, which isn't meant to be taken literally. Everybody hunting for '666' is chashing their shadow.

TextThe book of Revelation (except for chapters 2-3) is perhaps the most clear
cut example of apocalyptic writing in the Bible. We are not to take the
description of “the Beast out of the earth” literally. Neither are we to
take the number literally. In Hebrew literature, the number seven
represents perfection, while the number six is the number of man, or the
number of wordliness. It is the number of mankind in rebellion to God.
The passage in Revelation 13:18 confirms this interpretation; “for it is
man’s number.” When God states that the number of the beast is 666, he is
saying that this represents a great power which is aligned against God and
the spiritual forces in heaven. Let me share my opinion about who this
“Beast” is. I believe that in the context of Revelation, the Beast is
Rome and its power over humanity. It almost certainly is not an individual
person some time in the indefinite future, as many popular Christian
teachers claim. Rome was the great enemy of the saints. Rome tried to
destroy the church. I believe that all the descriptions in Revelation 13
apply very well to Rome, its power, and its opposition to the Lord’s
church. John was told that his vision concerned events which would soon
take place (Revelation 1:1). This causes me to assume that most of the
prophecies and visions in the book applied to the situation of the church
in the first centuries under the persecution of Rome. Those who look for
some sort of beast with a literal number 666, or for people to have that
number branded on them are most likely chasing a fantasy.

The number of man being 6, I have to wonder if 666 isn't the worst in mankind on steroids.

[url=https://evidenceforchristianity.org/please-help-me-understand-the-prophecy-about-666-is-it-literal-will-some-people-really-get-forehead-markingsr /]https://evidenceforchristianity.org/please-help-me-understand-the-prophecy-about-666-is-it-literal-will-some-people-really-get-forehead-markingsr/[/ url]

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Well, According to my thread here the 2000th anniversary of the death of Jesus Christ should be the start of the 1000 year reign of the saints of Revelation.

So according to Time and Date it's 4125 days to the end of the Apocalypse. Or 11.3 years.

But if the nation of Israel is the fig tree of the fig tree parables then the "generation" of the prophecy will be 74 years along in May of 2022.

So yes, Mark of the Beast it is!!!

edit on 20-12-2021 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Yes.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

i’ve looked and can’t find it as i generally just keep them on in the background during work. i don’t have a user account so it doesn’t track my videos. I remember the guy that was looking at them was a biblical scholar type guy that had a collection of bibles from all over the world ranging in ages and versions.

Like I had mentioned he had done comparisons and the obviously the wording and phrasing had changed over the years and he did specifically look at the Mark of the Beast verses and there were several variations

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
Well, According to my thread here the 2000th anniversary of the death of Jesus Christ should be the start of the 1000 year reign of the saints of Revelation.

So according to Time and Date it's 4125 days to the end of the Apocalypse. Or 11.3 years.

But if the nation of Israel is the fig tree of the fig tree parables then the "generation" of the prophecy will be 74 years along in May of 2022.

Resurrection…..

death and resurrection

then ascension to the right hand of the Father.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

***GOOSEBUMPS!!***

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I'm curious if you took in the four year discrepancy of Jesus's birth? Where some scholars argue Jesus was born 4 BC, If not wouldn't it be 7.3 years from now?

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Actually my theory is based on his death. Not his birth. The date generally accepted for his death is April 3 33 AD.

link

Quote: When data about the Jewish calendar and astronomical calculations are factored in, a handful of possible dates result, with Friday April 3, 33 A.D. being the best match, according to the researchers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join