It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Zealand links 26-year-old’s death to Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer
Hmmm....
That kind of information would be helpful.
Too bad it is not readily available in the usa.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Thank you for saying this. Any prayers and well wishes are welcome from the family (they're communicating via email but definitely have thanked everyone for the prayers).

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov
You are most welcome.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

What shaming? Im just pointing out how dumb it is to try to scare people about this vaccine when the disease it protects against is demonstrably 1000s times more deadly.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: network dude

And I'm sure the millions of people that died from COVID before there was a vaccine wishes they could've got the vaccine.

Were there really that many? Or were they just counting everything covid related for funds?

It amazes me still to this day that covid saved people from gunshots, alcohol poisoning, and car accidents.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

And I'm sure the millions of people that died from COVID before there was a vaccine wishes they could've got the vaccine.

Were there really that many? Or were they just counting everything covid related for funds?

It amazes me still to this day that covid saved people from gunshots, alcohol poisoning, and car accidents.

The drop in flu cases is amazing.
Some serious studying by the medical community is in order.
It appears to simply have disappeared.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

What shaming? Im just pointing out how dumb it is to try to scare people about this vaccine when the disease it protects against is demonstrably 1000s times more deadly.

If you are 60, 70, 80+ years old or very overweight or have certain health conditions like diabetes, you should seriously consider the vaccine, but a breakdown of the numbers reveals that for some groups it's not really all that much more or less risky than COVID and in some instances you might run a slightly higher risk with the shot depending on your age, health and demography.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

I'm curious to what the history books will say 100 years from now.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Pfft
5 years from now.
Explain that curve?

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

If you are 60, 70, 80+ years old or very overweight or have certain health conditions like diabetes, you should seriously consider the vaccine, but a breakdown of the numbers reveals that for some groups it's not really all that much more or less risky than COVID and in some instances you might run a slightly higher risk with the shot depending on your age, health and demography.

stop with the sanity, who does that?!?

Seriousness incoming, I'm on the same page. I think high risk individuals should consult their doc and most likely take the vax.

Like you, I just dont agree with the push for mass vaccination.

PS - I threw up in my mouth a bit calling it a vaccine.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

The ones who were vaccinated and still died were killed by the virus, not the vaccine.

except for those 2 in NZ and possibly a few others, but we don't talk about fight club.

You really are serious about this aren't you. I'd pat your head and smile, but you aren't here.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Pfft
5 years from now.
Explain that curve?

if the books are written every 5 years, then we deserve our demise.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Pfft
5 years from now.
Explain that curve?

Five years from now books could be banned and history will be whatever the government says it is.

Virus? What virus?

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

The ones who were vaccinated and still died were killed by the virus, not the vaccine.

So what you are saying is the vaccine didn't work?

Asking for a vaxxed friend that no longer can, my former roommate (RIP Eddie).

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

The shame goes something like this:
you have no right to question the efficacy and safety of the vaxx due to the millions of dead who had no choice to have it!

But it doesn't work, primarily for the reason that no one is arguing against having the option of getting vaccinated. If you want to boost forever, no one is stopping you.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I'm sure you know this, as I'm sure you pretend you don't, but "they" (they being our leaders in the US) have stated that if you get the shots and the booster, you won't get really sick, and you won't die. They (Joe Biden) didn't preface that with anything like "mostly". So when we hear of a death CONFIRMED to be caused by the shot, after hearing a lot about healthy young folks collapsing and dying after being jabbed, news like this makes you take notice. (not you, but normal folks who aren't boot lickers.)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I have heard too many horror stories about death after being ventilated. I think there is something to that making things worse, but not being a doctor, that's as far as I can go with it. I hope your friend recovers.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Source that claim or forever live as a liar on ATS.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

You asked a dead guy for comment.

Also, in New Zealand, there have been two deaths attributed to the Pfizer vaccine, but on the other hand, 8,006,454 doses of the Pfizer vaccine have been administered here. That's a dose-fatality ratio of about 0.000025 %, which is what reasonable people would call a rare occurrence.

In comparison, the disease that the vaccine gives some immune response to, has a case-fatality ratio in the USA of 1.58%. In the UK, the CFR is 1.28%. That means that the disease kills more than one out of every 100 who get it in those countries. That is less rare than the vaccine dose-fatality ratio. However, in New Zealand, we have been fortunate in limiting the spread and the number of deaths from the disease, so our CFR for COVID-19 is 0.36%.

So, based upon some actual data, the vaccine in New Zealand is 14,521 times safer than getting the disease. Those seem fairly good odds in favor of vaccination.

Of course, you may want to argue that those figures don't take into account the breakthrough cases of COVID-19 that sometimes occur in vaccinated people. But, in New Zealand, there has not been a single death from COVID-19 of anyone that has also been vaccinated, so in the NZ situation, that would be an invalid argument.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

did you seriously just do the tongue-out emoji about someone dying?

you are sick in the head, seek help

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join