It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Zealand links 26-year-old’s death to Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

"With the current available information, the Board has considered that the myocarditis was probably due to vaccination in this individual," the board said in a statement obtained by Bloomberg. "The Board noted that Covid-19 infection can itself be a cause of myocarditis as well as other serious illnesses and it remains safer to be vaccinated than to be infected with the virus."

But the good news is the risks are far outweighed by the benefits of taking the vaccine. Unless you are this guy. We reached out to him for comment, but being dead, he wasn't able to return the call.

If this one case can be confirmed, is there any chance, any at all, that there may be more cases like this that are being brushed aside for fear of bad press? I realize that's super unfair to ask, as we have been told nothing but the truth all along in this disaster, and we are all in this together. Well, all of us except for the unvaxxed, ya'll are screwed.

edit on Mon Dec 20 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: EX TAGS IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

edit on 20-12-2021 by network dude because: moved the link to the top, just in case that was what the problem was. Otherwise, this is how I have done threads for a very long time and if it's wrong, I need to know why.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You really think that hasn't happened so far?

Money makes people do things they normally wouldn't.

Lot's of money can make a person evil and compliant.
edit on 20-12-2021 by Vector99 because: networkdude talks way too much in his edits, he's been drinking. and he got modded hahahaha!

edit on 20-12-2021 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

The individual’s sacrifice to protect grandma will be noted. Especially by the family at the funeral.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Nothing will physically happen to Judeo-Greek Animal Doctor, and CEO of Pfizer (for some reason), Albert Bourla.

...Or any of our Globalist Corporate Media/Political Pfizer Sales-Folk. Huge organised protests have been launched across Europe/Oz and US...even Africa, and nothing but doubling-down by the Global Pharma Mafia and their Global Media/Political Sales teams.

Carry on farting against thunder

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I read this story this morning, and there is something amazing about it.

They make this story about "one guy".

But admit in the story, that this is actually the second death.

"But the shots are still safe"

amazing.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Straight from the article
"The man’s death is the second believed linked to the vaccine. In August, the board said a woman’s myocarditis was likely due to taking the vaccine, Bloomberg reported."
How can you argue with a safety record like that? Seems to me that VAERS says otherwise.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

The statistics have been slightly massaged. For young men, the cardiac risks from the shot are greater than their risk from COVID until they start closing in on 40. It's worth noting that we are talking minimal risks, but still ....

What Pfizer has done is take the numbers for women, which are negligible all the way, and combine the sexes. This lowers the risk for young men to where it seems lower but really isn't.

I don't know why there is so much difference between the sexes, but men and women are indeed different. Cue transgender howling in 3, 2, 1 ...

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
If it saves one life......

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

New Zealand has 3.8 million people that are fully vaccinated. 8.01 million doses have been given.

That means in New Zealand the vaccine has a death rate of 0.00002%.

That seems pretty safe to me. Definitely way safer than getting COVID.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I don't know why there is so much difference between the sexes, but men and women are indeed different. Cue transgender howling in 3, 2, 1 ...

I thought we did this the other day.

Pee standing= dude
Pee sitting=chick.

happy to help.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

New Zealand has 3.8 million people that are fully vaccinated. 8.01 million doses have been given.

for all but that one guy. As I said, he was asked to comment, but well, he's dead, so he can't.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

for all but that one guy. As I said, he was asked to comment, but well, he's dead, so he can't.

But did he get a free donut?

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

And I'm sure the millions of people that died from COVID before there was a vaccine wishes they could've got the vaccine.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

The shaming doesn't work anymore. If people want to risk the experimental therapy, this should be their choice. Wouldn't you agree?

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

And I'm sure the millions of people that died from COVID before there was a vaccine wishes they could've got the vaccine.

Which vaccine? You mean the one that doesn't work like every other vaccine we have?

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

what about the one's who had the vaccine and still died? Your hopium doesn't seem to give them any comfort at all.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I really, truly, don't want to use a friend to illustrate a point, so I haven't commented so much about what I'm seeing, but a very close family friend has been in the hospital w/ covid for over a month now. A lot of his time has been in a medically induced coma. He was on a ventilator for weeks and is now breathing via a tracheostomy tube.
He was vaccinated with the idea that one won't get seriously ill or die. This is a proven lie and those who parrot and spread it should know this.
edit on 20-12-2021 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

What’s interesting here is to compare the experience of New Zealand with that of Denmark. Both countries have a population between 5 and 6 million (5.85, Denmark; 5.1, NZ). Denmark’s population is currently about 78% vaccinated and New Zealand’s is about 80%--pretty comparable.

In a study published a few weeks ago, scientists in Denmark examined the risk of dying from pericarditis/myocarditis after being vaccinated. Because Denmark has universal health care, they have good records of essentially all residents of Denmark. After screening out residents who had pericarditis/myocarditis or covid before the vaccines were released to the public, or who were not vaccinated during the course of the study, they ended up with about 4.9 million individuals in their study. Out of the 4.9 million people in the study, only 269 developed pericarditis/myocarditis shortly after being vaccinated, during the year October 2020 to October 2021. That’s a probability of 1 in 18,500. Nobody vaccinated with either the Pfizer, Moderna, or J&J vaccines died out of that 269.

By comparison, they found that: “…SARS-CoV-2 infection was associated with a 14-fold increased risk of cardiac arrest or death in the 28 days after a positive SARS-CoV-2 test compared with uninfected...”

www.bmj.com...

So New Zealand has had 2 deaths due to pericarditis/myocarditis linked to vaccination and Denmark has had zero. Looks like the probability of dying from pericarditis/myocarditis after getting vaccinated is around 1 in a million.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

I really, truly, don't want to use a friend to illustrate a point, so I haven't commented so much about what I'm seeing, but a very close family friend has been in the hospital w/ covid for over a month now. A lot of his time has been in a medically induced coma. He was on a ventilator for weeks and is not on a tracheostomy tube.
He was vaccinated with the idea that one won't get seriously ill or die. This is a proven lie and those who parrot and spread it should know this.

Thanks for sharing.
Hope your friend fully recovers!

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

The ones who were vaccinated and still died were killed by the virus, not the vaccine.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join