It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHY should Anyone take a Vax that is Proven NOT to Work?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+52 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
High profile individuals who have bragged about being double and triple "vaccinated" and boostered...are STILL contracting and spreading this virus.
Warren, Booker...and many, many, more...the examples are all over the news now.

Famous TRIPLE "vaccinated" athletes, politicians, entertainment and news media personalities who've openly condemned people like me for not getting this experimental "vaccine"...calling us "ANTI-Vax"...are not only STILL coming down with and spreading CV...many are continuing to tout this impotent, useless and potentially dangerous experimental "vaccine".

100% FULLY-"vaccinated" sports teams, Broadway play casts and cruise ships are still getting and spreading CV.

If it was raining...and someone offered me an umbrella handle without a top...would I be anti-umbrella for not taking it?

The "vaccine" is not only proven to be ineffective in preventing the infection and spread of CV...it is also potentially dangerous.
-
-
-
So...another Simple question:

WHY I should get an experimental Jab that is now proven NOT to prevent me from getting and spreading CV...and, additionally, will expose me to many potential life-threatening side effects?

Makes no sense.
Seriously, it seems like this virus is actually seeking out the jabbed and boosted...not protecting them.

Just ask Cory Booker and Pocahontas Warren how those TRIPLE jabs worked out for them.

edit on 20-12-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Why do people buy salt lamps and ear candles?

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Well, TBH...Gwyneth Paltrow assured me that candle smelled just like her vagina.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Haven't you noticed that they are all positive they would be very sick but it's mild because of the triple jab. I'm annoyed they're still referring to these as break through infections. Covid broke thru the jab's protection long ago.

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Becos those who have taken the vaxx have a MSM media-driven emotional investment in their actions. To try tell them they might have made a life-altering mistake would be to shake the very foundations of all the were given to believe-in post 2019. It's like being a member of a cult....You cannot tell a cult member they got screwed by the cult leader/s. Such an awakening would rock the foundations of all their emotional core beliefs, and leave them afloat on a sudden sea of complete uncertainty in all they believe in as their anchor in this life and beyond. They'd rather die than face that.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Well, TBH...Gwyneth Paltrow assured me that candle smelled just like her vagina.

One focus group I'll never be invited back to.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Nothing to be ashamed about

+22 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

The answer that the cultists will give you is that if you are vaccinated, you won't get as sick as you would if you weren't vaccinated.
Originally, it was 'You won't get the virus.'
Then it was, 'You can get the virus, but you won't be hospitalized.'
Now it is, 'You won't get as sick.'

Because, as we have seen the vaccinated can get the virus, get sick, end up hospitalized.... and DIE.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I heard they hand out stickers to take your mind off the sore arm.

or some chewing gum.

Stickers 'n' gum.

I'm holding out for one of those hoops you roll down the road with a stick or maybe a ball in a cup.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
My theory is all of this will come to past when the politicians double cross big pharma. Politicians do not care about globalists. They just want pharma's money and they want to keep being re-elected. The thieves guild pact worked well but thieves have no honor and will steal from each other. Pharma thinks politicians are their buddies but they are not. Just thieves and criminals just like them.

I firmly believe politicians will eventually go on a warpath against pharma. "Look what they did to you! It's sooo awful. Don't worry, we will have hearings and have them pay massive fines. Some will even go to jail." "This must never happen again...blah blah blah."

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Apart from the weird mass stockholm syndrome of people "trusting the science" they are fed by career criminal corporate entities who have been busted over and over again for manipulating and falsifying "the science" we are also faced with another situation where those same mega corps are literally terrified that "the pandemic" will come to an end.

You think any of them are looking forward to seeing their stock tank by huge percentages when the vaccine mandates end?

And the governments have tasted new forms of power and control-you think they are going to give that up?

The twin evils of corrupt governments and out of control corporations are attempting to institutionalize the global population by destroying human contact/relationships.

They want us to live in a digital surveillance world of forced experimental vaccines,where its illegal to smile at someone in public(mask mandates)and you can be arrested for giving someone a hug/kiss(breaking social distancing).

If that doesn't sound like a dystopian nightmare to you,I don't know what would.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
All you need to know post the financial year-end 2019 here:

Brought to you by Pfizer compilation
16,186 views21 Oct 2021

www.youtube.com...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$

#EVENT201! BILL #CHINAVIRUS FOUNDATION PLAND3MIC.COM #EUGENICS! USBABYLON.COM! DRJOHNCOLEMAN.COM

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

To be fair, salt lamps are pretty cool looking if nothing else. Ear candles though???

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Imo...That's exactly the question you are supposed to ask before you quit your job and blame
the crash on the nwo stooges.

The info has been nothing but contradicton and sketchy reports.

Look at the soccer players!
edit on 12 by Mandroid7 because: Added

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Something that keeps getting lost in this is how does this not become strictly a personal choice if it is no longer about reducing spread. If my reason for taking it is just about how it effects me then the whole doing it for public safety argument ceases to exist.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Trump says get vaxxed and boostered.

www.businessinsider.com...

Trust him. Yes?

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

The answer that the cultists will give you is that if you are vaccinated, you won't get as sick as you would if you weren't vaccinated.
Originally, it was 'You won't get the virus.'
Then it was, 'You can get the virus, but you won't be hospitalized.'
Now it is, 'You won't get as sick.'

Because, as we have seen the vaccinated can get the virus, get sick, end up hospitalized.... and DIE.

Yes, but it will be a much less painful death. It's like you don't even news.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Subsonic

For sure. Definitely aesthetically pleasing. I was referring to people who claim they boost mood, improve sleep, ease allergies, help people with asthma breathe better, and clean the air. lol

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
My theory is all of this will come to past when the politicians double cross big pharma. Politicians do not care about globalists. They just want pharma's money and they want to keep being re-elected. The thieves guild pact worked well but thieves have no honor and will steal from each other. Pharma thinks politicians are their buddies but they are not. Just thieves and criminals just like them.

I firmly believe politicians will eventually go on a warpath against pharma. "Look what they did to you! It's sooo awful. Don't worry, we will have hearings and have them pay massive fines. Some will even go to jail." "This must never happen again...blah blah blah."

The politicians and the globalists are big pharma . They’re all the same thing sheeesh . Now this may be your first day I’m not sure so I’ll cut you a break

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Trump says get vaxxed and boostered.

www.businessinsider.com...

Trust him. Yes?

just because the media licked obamas nipples for eight years and then threw their feces at trump for four doesn't mean everyone who hated obama and voted for trump will just obey his every word... why is this even coming up in a thread that has nothing to do with US presidents?

To answer the OP, the established answer is "do it or else"

But my body my choice, remember? Or does that not apply to people who don't worship the TV?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join