It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over Half of Americans Say They Don't Want to See Trump or Biden Run Again in 2024

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

He didn't say Choking on her dentures that I recall. He did say this though...

President Trump on Sunday tweeted that Speaker Nancy Pelosi's (D-Calif.) teeth were "falling out of her mouth" during a press conference days earlier in which she was discussing the impeachment inquiry.

thehill.com...

Her ripping up a SOTU address was much harsher and disrespectful.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: : tanstaafl

I am pretty well established as a centrist. I think that we can all pretty well agree on that.

Nope. I haven't clue whether that is true or not. That said, labels are meaningless.

Let me tell you what a centrist, among many centrists he talks with in his day to day life, thinks:

You mean someone who is biased, and surrounds themselves with others of the same bias?

And you expect me top be surprised you all think the same?

What you may find surprising is that most people don't think the same as you, and are, in fact, capable of thinking for themselves.

DJT is a bloviating asshole.

I won't argue that too much... but if he is, then I'm a bloviating asshole too.

What I like are people who are real. Who are unafraid to speak their minds. With Trump, you always knew what was onhis mind. I like that about him.

You like him. That likely gives you some bias. But everything about the man makes him distasteful to a large portion of the country.

Yes, I like him, and that makes me biased. Everyone is biased, about everything, in the exact same way.

I'm wondering, though, if you realize that nothing you said counters, in any way whatsoever, anything that I said.

Trump was not the one who was divisive.

The divisive ones were - and still are - all of the other bloviating assholes that dogged his every step from the day he came down that escalator.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

originally posted by: Rich Z

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: putnam6

You keep giving these failed polls too much credit. I can tell you i would love to have him back at the helm. The feeling is pretty strong across Florida outside of the zombie leftists groups and criminals hiding behind social justice.
Ill write him in if I have to.

Good luck with that. I wrote in "Ron Paul" when the republicans blocked him out. Come to find out that, at least the polling district I live in in north Florida, write-ins on the ballot don't get counted at all unless they are "approved" to be on the ballot. Never did find out who does the approving... Yeah, I thought we had the freedom to write in whoever we want on a ballot and have it count, but apparently that is not the case at all.

If write-ins counted, Micky Mouse would have been president for the last 60 years.

I would prefer that to what we wound up with for POTUS election 2020.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
I saved my Hat from the 2020 election. It says, “Trump the no BULL sh!t candidate”. Trump would easily be a better President than Dementia Joe, or Hillary the boner killer. However I don’t think either will be on the ticket, it’s time for new, fresh blood.
On the Democratic side I would like to see Tulsi Gabbard - Manchin on the Republican side I would like to see a DeSantis - Crenshaw ticket.

NOOOO! I live in Florida and want DeSantis right where he is at right now. I don't know what paths the federal government is going to be going down in the next few years, but DEFINITELY local defenses at the governor level are going to be a great hedge against impossible election results at the federal level.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Sorry but polls are not worth the effort it takes to make them. Never have I put any stock in them because I have never seen an honest one

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   
We need a change from reps and dems, they are all the same and nothing will change while either is in power.

The two parties just divide the nation election after election.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I think perhaps they want a younger group to lead our country...they want to retire the older politicians.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
id like to see Candace Owens run if she is old enough by next election but i dont think she has expressed any interest

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

It really doesn't matter weather Trump runs again or not.

Democrats and leftists alike will still claim that the next based republican to run will be just as much a Nazi, cheeto, dictator as Trump was.

Even if it's a black, female (as specially if it's a Black CHRISTIAN female)..

The left simply will not tolerate anyone who goes against their ideology.

What Trump went through, the next conservative will go through all over again.

Including Russian collusion, multiple baseless impeachments, name calling... the whole shebang...!!

The left simply wants a One Party system and anything else simply won't do.
edit on 22-12-2021 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Id hate to see Cheeto man win! Gas would cost less, Groceries would cost less. Stupid laws would disappear. The horror!

What makes you think there isn't a younger guy that could do the same thing?

I could see if Trump was 10 years younger but he isn't.
I dunno maybe DeSantis???

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Rich Z

US Military

Wartime Trump

The largest military operation the world has ever seen.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Most Americans are suffering from shell-shock-induced discombobulation. That will clear up as we get closer to 2023 and new leadership is chosen.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Fake Poll!

Democrats and Rhinos doing everything they can to lower Trump on Biden’s illegitimate level.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Trump thinks he is playing the media.

The media thinks they are playing Trump.

Everybody loses.

For the record, I don't think Trump should run.
edit on 24-1-2022 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Didn't a recent poll show 74% didn't want BIDEN to run again?

Why bring trump into it?

Polling shows him beating 'any' 2024 democrat right now.

Though I also hope we have a better option.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join