It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world is being destroyed because of a virus with a median infection fatality rate of 0.27%

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
a reply to: lordcomac

I'm waiting to see how they spin this:

place image came from

As omicron overtakes delta in the U.S., we will also see a decoupling of cases from deaths.

Whomever came up with that chart is full of sh'it. It looks like almost everyone who contracted Covid-19, died from Covid-19, 15 to 60 days later.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
When you consider that the nearly 800k deaths in the US occurred over two years, this give us roughly 400k deaths per year. That's still much lower than heart disease: 659,041, and cancer: 599,601 in 2019, according to the CDC. Do we talk about cancer or heart disease as much as corona virus, or even 1% as much?

Many consider the "official" number to be drastically inflated. Now, with covid, anyone who tests positive within 28 days of death is listed as a covid death. It's even less strict in indiana for example, when you can have a covid death without even testing positive for covid. Even using these inflated statistics, we are still left with a 99.7% suvival rate.

Conclusions The infection fatality rate of COVID-19 can vary substantially across different locations and this may reflect differences in population age structure and case-mix of infected and deceased patients as well as multiple other factors. Estimates of infection fatality rates inferred from seroprevalence studies tend to be much lower than original speculations made in the early days of the pandemic.

Link
The virus was only ever the key to the door. They needed a cover, an excuse. Covid-19 is just that

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Global changes are being made using COVID19 simply as a catalyst to introduce authoritarian compliance to the edicts of those who rule over us. I don't mean national governments, who are only the public facing front men / women we get to see, but their bosses in the shadows.

The number of deaths or infections are not important, except for the big numbers used to scare the masses into compliance. The important part is the division it causes in society, making it easier to determine and identify those who shun the compliance and who still are able to apply some measure of critical thinking, rather than just following the government and corporate media edicts blindly.
I think there is still a lot more to come from the Davos / WEF crowd as they receive their orders from above!

For now though, they'll continue with the COVID19 agenda and get as much mileage out of it as possible, changing the narrative, moving the goalposts and generally screwing with peoples minds as much as possible.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Ok so a meteorite debris field was near Wuhan and the virus instead of gain of function from a Bat was an Alien Virus?
Spin miesters getting funky with it.

Or maybe this is somehow related to David Icke?
Not that he is an idiot. He may be right. IDK and will not throw him under the bus.

originally posted by: GuitaristRob
Thought I'd re post a comment from another similar covid thread?

Here is a paper that was published back in early 2020. It's real and published on Academia but now they dont let you see the pdf online anymore. So you have to sign up to get the pdf. But i got you a link directly to it below.

From the description of the paper;

Analysis of all genetic, epidemiological and geophysical and astrophysical data suggest the alternate hypothesis that nCoV-2019 arrived via a meteorite, presumed carbonaceous meteorite, that struck North East China on October 11 2019. We then assume the viral debris and particles then made land fall in the Wuhan and related regions about a month to six weeks later resulting in first cases of the viral pneumonia caused by nCoV-2019 emerging in Wuhan regions late November 2019-early December 2019. After submission to The Lancet Professor Reginald M Gorczynski independently checked the data and analysis and agreed to be a co-signatory to the letter (5 Feb 2020). This version with his name is at the viXra.org archive site of Edward jJSteele viXra.org...

Link directly to pdf

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

place image came from

As omicron overtakes delta in the U.S., we will also see a decoupling of cases from deaths.

Whomever came up with that chart is full of sh'it. It looks like almost everyone who contracted Covid-19, died from Covid-19, 15 to 60 days later.

I've never been to South Africa, but it's possible the blue is actually hospitalizations, which account for what... 2-5 percent of actual infections?
And of course then there's the inherent dishonestly of hospitalized for vs with COVID

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   
the whole civilized world is not being destroyed --- it is being Re-Set

the cause of this ReSet is claimed to be the Viscousness of the virus ---but that is just propaganda...

getting a 100% vaccinated population is the real reason for all the false stats and gruesome anecdotes about CV/COVID/DELTA/OMICRON, ETC

an anti-parasite drug has been all-but-banned because it kills the flu & disease & nullifies the Vaxxine serum
~ make up your own mind IF something that is Dark and Sinister is being forced on all populations and especially the Westen World nations ~

we are being indoctrinated to 'take - the - jab

because the pandemic virus is .025% fatal

think - about - it !

i suggest that the core elite planners with $$$ are implanting the masses with a biological 'control device'...little-by-little, each booster and or vaxxine for the latest 'variant' build upon earlier injections of 'genetic manipulation' to serve as the 'Conception Process' as the desired outcome (in each individual) of this global Plan-demic.[

ETA;www.lewrockwell.com...
edit on th31164001930420552021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

snip from link:

The chance of anyone benefiting from Covid-19 RNA vaccines is nil.
If the serious side effect rate from the vaccines is higher than 0.000027, which it is, then that represents avoidable harm.

Additionally, the few who do develop life-threatening infectious disease need to be treated with medicines, not vaccinated.

Nobody is dying of vaccine deficiency, everyone who dies is dying of a weak immune system

edit on th31164001971120012021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Covid can't even compete with fentanyl overdoses so where are the fentanyl lockdowns?

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's like what lordomac said. For a long time, the only way to make the official infection list was to be sick enough to be admitted. I don't feel like digging into the raw data, but I can give you the links to it again if you want to dig into it for yourself and make your own chart. 

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Covid can't even compete with fentanyl overdoses so where are the fentanyl lockdowns?

Correct. The trusted news initiative has a global directive to control the narrative, and it doesn't include talking about fentanyl. It includes, 100%, talking about covid 24/7.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
This has to be a man made virus my symptoms were nothing like any cold or flu I've ever had . I just wish this ringing in my ear would go away !

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Correct. The trusted news initiative has a global directive to control the narrative, and it doesn't include talking about fentanyl. It includes, 100%, talking about covid 24/7.

As far as the news goes, I think it has everything to do with ratings. CNN, MSNBC, etc had low viewership immediately prior to the pandemic. Their number of viewers skyrocketed for their overdramatic coverage of the pandemic. Letting go of the fear would see people stop tuning in again.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

As far as the news goes, I think it has everything to do with ratings. CNN, MSNBC, etc had low viewership immediately prior to the pandemic. Their number of viewers skyrocketed for their overdramatic coverage of the pandemic. Letting go of the fear would see people stop tuning in again.

Actually their rating are garbage. They are now big pharma and state sponsored media. Their income depends upon them following the narrative. Bill gates also donated 300+ million to npr/cnn. Cnn is now the pedo news network.

Dae

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Like what lordcomac said, that chart could represent cases that are hospitialised, unlike our chats (UK) where cases are just positive tests. Maybe we are so used to seeing charts with all that testing and looking different.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   

The one that actually kills you they want to protect as if it isn't that bad, then they pretend the other one is bad to be able to create a narrative that allows them to control you.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

The one that actually kills you they want to protect as if it isn't that bad, then they pretend the other one is bad to be able to create a narrative that allows them to control you.

And yet everyone is still asleep.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

place image came from

No.. left numbers are cases, right numbers are deaths..
It’s a ratio chart and has 2 y axis

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Also do we talk about the 9 million who die of hunger every year this much, or the 8 million children go missing each year.
5 million globally have said to have died from covid in the past 2 years.
Hunger, poverty and human trafficking have had no major worldwide movements to prevent it, the media do not release daily articles regarding these issues.
Why do these peoples lives matter less than the ones who may die from covid?
The same ones who have the power to end the worlds cruelest circumstances and have done nothing but add to it for monetary gain, are the same ones claiming to want to save the world from a virus.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: reachingnirvana
Also do we talk about the 9 million who die of hunger every year this much, or the 8 million children go missing each year.
5 million globally have said to have died from covid in the past 2 years.
Hunger, poverty and human trafficking have had no major worldwide movements to prevent it, the media do not release daily articles regarding these issues.
Why do these peoples lives matter less than the ones who may die from covid?
The same ones who have the power to end the worlds cruelest circumstances and have done nothing but add to it for monetary gain, are the same ones claiming to want to save the world from a virus.

They could have solved world hunger 10 times over with the amount they've given big pharma for vaccines that don't work and cause more harm than good.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 01:58 AM
link   

It's killed 800,000 Americans, and over 4 million World wide. And all of the people who aren't taking it seriously are why it's still going on.

We could have beaten this in 2020 if people hadn't decided that their frat parties and love ins weren't more important than protecting the nation.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies
You do realise that 4/5 million isnt even one per cent of the population.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join