It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world is being destroyed because of a virus with a median infection fatality rate of 0.27%

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
When you consider that the nearly 800k deaths in the US occurred over two years, this give us roughly 400k deaths per year. That's still much lower than heart disease: 659,041, and cancer: 599,601 in 2019, according to the CDC. Do we talk about cancer or heart disease as much as corona virus, or even 1% as much?

Many consider the "official" number to be drastically inflated. Now, with covid, anyone who tests positive within 28 days of death is listed as a covid death. It's even less strict in indiana for example, when you can have a covid death without even testing positive for covid. Even using these inflated statistics, we are still left with a 99.7% suvival rate.

Conclusions The infection fatality rate of COVID-19 can vary substantially across different locations and this may reflect differences in population age structure and case-mix of infected and deceased patients as well as multiple other factors. Estimates of infection fatality rates inferred from seroprevalence studies tend to be much lower than original speculations made in the early days of the pandemic.

Link
edit on 19-12-2021 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I believe that even .27% is inflated.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

Of course it is.
We've seen first hand people who die in car accidents getting marked as COVID deaths because their corpse tested positive.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

I'm waiting to see how they spin this:

place image came from

As omicron overtakes delta in the U.S., we will also see a decoupling of cases from deaths.
edit on 19 12 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I think you're missing the point. Heart disease, cancer and such can't be controlled.

An illness caused by a virus, however, can be controlled by issuing edicts. I believe that this is all part of the program to bring the entire population under government control. Consider: The first step was Obamacare(tm) and ruining the health insurance system. The second step was introducing a plandemic. The third step was to eliminate health care workers, employees and military members who aren't sheep.

I'll leave you to consider the next step.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Thought I'd re post a comment from another similar covid thread?

Here is a paper that was published back in early 2020. It's real and published on Academia but now they dont let you see the pdf online anymore. So you have to sign up to get the pdf. But i got you a link directly to it below.

From the description of the paper;

Analysis of all genetic, epidemiological and geophysical and astrophysical data suggest the alternate hypothesis that nCoV-2019 arrived via a meteorite, presumed carbonaceous meteorite, that struck North East China on October 11 2019. We then assume the viral debris and particles then made land fall in the Wuhan and related regions about a month to six weeks later resulting in first cases of the viral pneumonia caused by nCoV-2019 emerging in Wuhan regions late November 2019-early December 2019. After submission to The Lancet Professor Reginald M Gorczynski independently checked the data and analysis and agreed to be a co-signatory to the letter (5 Feb 2020). This version with his name is at the viXra.org archive site of Edward jJSteele viXra.org...

Link directly to pdf
edit on 12192021 by GuitaristRob because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Sicken, kill, divide, conquer, enslave.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

Of course it is.
We've seen first hand people who die in car accidents getting marked as COVID deaths because their corpse tested positive.

Yes, all of them.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ch0naut

Of course it is.

Yes, all of them.

Then they become registered Democrats

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Your title is wrong.

The world is being ruined bc the Western World declaring China let a simplistically known virus, tampered with GoF capability to transmit (maybe evolve quicker then?) with the help of the US NIH and other “organizations” is a biological attack on humankind.

Plausible deniability and all. All “parties” at fault.

Easier to try and jab about 9/10ths of us if the wars don’t get us and call it a day, than admit something that could spark WW3 sooner than need be.

Did I miss something?

Ahem.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Of course it is.

Yes, all of them.

No wonder, look at their driving record!

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Forgive me; I don't mean to be critical but ... You're title is wrong. The world is not being destroyed by a virus.

The world is being destroyed by psychopathic politicians, greedy business, egomaniacal elitists and homicidal physicians.

The "virus" is just the excuse, the weapon they are using

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Forgive me; I don't mean to be critical but ... You're title is wrong. The world is not being destroyed by a virus.

The world is being destroyed by psychopathic politicians, greedy business, egomaniacal elitists and homicidal physicians.

Right but the virus provides "justification."

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Of course it is.

Yes, all of them.

Look at chr0 with a sense of humor

What color Light saber do you want chr0 ? Blue or Green ? You can get rid of your Red saber now.

The Jedi Temple is in Austin Texas .
edit on 19-12-2021 by asabuvsobelow because: More info and Grammar.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Or it could be that the virus has mutated into a form better designed to wipe out humanity.

When something like the Spanish Flu or the Black Plague comes along, it kills a lot of people, but the survivors are immune and humanity survives.

Maybe the virus is trying a different strategy. Kill a few people, then let humanity's hate, fear, and panic set in. Humans will kill the immune, then the next virus can take out the rest.

Then again, maybe you're right and humans are the virus.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   
In fact, they, the "aliens" are rooting out the sick and failures for the return of "whatever" ... we dont know yet.

The "Aliens" will be here in about April.

Didn't you know that Earth is like a gas station for the merry wheel galaxyan hunting party ?

Relax, they only kill 80% so we can regenerate till the next time they come around.
We of course argued about that, but like we kill cows and pigs,... for survival. Its not evil, its survival.

We understand.

And btw, the aliens like smoked meat, with a touch of redwine, so the State Department would encourage you all to pick up smoking and drinking, both for possibly killing covid, have a good time till april, and ofcourse maybe winning the galactic Michelin star.

Enjoy life now, because its short!

Merry Xmas

edit on 19/12/2021 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

edit on 19/12/2021 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Of course it is.

Yes, all of them.

What color Light saber do you want chr0 ? Blue or Green ? You can get rid of your Red saber now.

No, my lightsabre is currently displaying the 'Christmas candy cane' theme. Red and white, in a flashing spiral, with the 'holly green' handle. But I don't do it to impress children - this is serious Christmas business - I'm not some sort of padaphile.

I'd rather freelance. You get to act all morally superior, while at the same time picking up all the hot outlaw and bounty hunter babes.

edit on 19/12/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Of course it is.

Yes, all of them.

No, my lightsabre is currently displaying the 'Christmas candy cane' theme. Red and white, in a flashing spiral, with the 'holly green' handle. But I don't do it to impress children - this is serious Christmas business - I'm not some sort of padaphile.

I'd rather freelance. You get to act all morally superior, while at the same time picking up all the hot outlaw and bounty hunter babes.

Somehow you always show up in my threads like you've been assigned to me.

Your light Saber glows in CNN red.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Of course it is.

Yes, all of them.

Somehow you always show up in my threads like you've been assigned to me.

Your light Saber glows in CNN red.

No, that particular shade is called 'Republican Rouge'.

That's the problem with establishing a primary color as a brand identifier, especially when everyone else is already using it, it's not a clever move. Still, I suppose that people amongst them must always be saying "well, that's a clever one", eh?

LOL.

edit on 20/12/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join