It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does COVID even exist?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Earlier this year I watched some videos with Dr. Andrew Kaufman, Dr. Tom Cowan, and Jon Rappoport, and read an article from Off-Guardian, and it really blew my mind that:

- The SARS-CoV-2 virus has never been isolated (based on the very strict definition of virus isolation)

- The SARS-CoV-2 virus has never been proven to cause COVID-19 disease (based on Koch's Postulates)

- The SARS-CoV-2 genome is merely hypothetical because it is based on computer modeling (since no isolated form of the virus actually exists, no "real" genome can be sequenced)

- The RNA sequences that the PCR test "detects" are for non-specific proteins that are also found in other microbial and human genomes (thus, a "positive" test does not conclusively signify the presence anything specific, let alone a "virus")

What are your thoughts on this information? COVID has never been isolated.
edit on 19-12-2021 by Nathan-D because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I have about a dozen employees positive with something. Apparently we had our own Typhoid Mary (COVID Cathy) at the Christmas Party last week.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I’m still on the fence about it all

We’ve had 3 outbreaks in work,15 men tested positive altogether.
12 had been vaccinated, Wednesday I found out that one had died,he was one of the 1st to test positive and he was one of the un-vaxxed .
He was 49, over weight a lot and liked a drink .
So only me and another that’s still not vaccinated.

a reply to: Nathan-D

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Scotchjimmy

What did he die of?

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   

All these things were complete BS at the time and are more so now.

Just like with all the guys who were HIV deniers decades ago. Oh, look, some of them are the same guys:

HIV/AIDS denialism
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kary Mullis, Views on HIV/AIDS and climate change
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

edit on 19/12/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
It came from Space. Don't believe me? OP: How can it be isolated, when it's not from here?

Here is a paper that was published back in early 2020. It's real and published on Academia but now they dont let you see the pdf online anymore. So you have to sign up to get the pdf. But i got you a link directly to it below.

From the description of the paper;

Analysis of all genetic, epidemiological and geophysical and astrophysical data suggest the alternate hypothesis that nCoV-2019 arrived via a meteorite, presumed carbonaceous meteorite, that struck North East China on October 11 2019. We then assume the viral debris and particles then made land fall in the Wuhan and related regions about a month to six weeks later resulting in first cases of the viral pneumonia caused by nCoV-2019 emerging in Wuhan regions late November 2019-early December 2019. After submission to The Lancet Professor Reginald M Gorczynski independently checked the data and analysis and agreed to be a co-signatory to the letter (5 Feb 2020). This version with his name is at the viXra.org archive site of Edward jJSteele viXra.org...

Link directly to pdf
edit on 12192021 by GuitaristRob because: Added more content.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Scotchjimmy

What did he die of?

Probably because they changed the definition of a word in the dictionary.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
According to this preprint article, they have had the virus isolated since March 7th of 2020.

They even have pictures if you want to see them.

So I don't really buy all the hype that they "never isolated" it. Now, why they haven't made an attentuated viral vaccine for this by using the actual virus and replicating it?

I don't know but have serious questions.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Reply to wide eyes

I presume Covid .. he tested positive and didn’t come back to work .. was ill at home and then he was found dead Wednesday.. went ill from work about 3 weeks ago. He lived alone,he had 2 boys aged 18 and 21. Shame he was a nice man.

a reply to: chr0naut

edit on 19-12-2021 by Scotchjimmy because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-12-2021 by Scotchjimmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scotchjimmy
I presume Covid .. he tested positive and didn’t come back to work .. was ill at home and then he was found dead Wednesday.. went ill from work about 3 weeks ago. He lived alone,he had 2 boys aged 18 and 21. Shame he was a nice man.

Ah, so he died in a motorbike accident.

Joking aside, it doesn't really matter what he died of, I'm sure he will be missed.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Haha yea pal I suppose . When you’re dead you’re dead .

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   
What I do know, is that if you base your beliefs on the results of the PCR test regarding this, then you're barking up the wrong tree

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Your link mentioned a name I was not familiar with.
this is more a get to know the person sort of page than on topic.
efficacy
Note; no mention of antiparasitic approach?

Back to the drawing board means more free money and perks.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: havok
According to this preprint article, they have had the virus isolated since March 7th of 2020.

They even have pictures if you want to see them.

So I don't really buy all the hype that they "never isolated" it. Now, why they haven't made an attentuated viral vaccine for this by using the actual virus and replicating it?

I don't know but have serious questions.

Codagenix have an attenuated SARS-CoV-2 vaccine undergoing clinical trials.

Also, Sinopharm, Sinovac and Bharat Biotech all have vaccines in current approved use (in various other countries around the world) which are killed SARS-CoV-2 virus vaccines.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   

There has to be something wrong with the "approved" labs in the country. There's only a handful of them.

People who are fully vaccinated are testing positive for deadly Covid-19.

Like Senators Cory Booker and Elizabeth Warren: www.cnbc.com...

This can't be accurate, since President Biden went on TV to assure us that if we're fully vaccinated, we won't contract Covid-19.

What the hell??

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

There has to be something wrong with the "approved" labs in the country. There's only a handful of them.

People who are fully vaccinated are testing positive for deadly Covid-19.

Like Senators Cory Booker and Elizabeth Warren: www.cnbc.com...

This can't be accurate, since President Biden went on TV to assure us that if we're fully vaccinated, we won't contract Covid-19.

What the hell??

Other than from anti-vax sources where has it ever been said that being vaccinated against COVID means you won't get it like you are claiming Biden said?

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I assume you know how to use Google just search Joe Biden says you won't get covid if you are vaccinated.
I can't link but it is there for all to see strait from Bidens mouth.

Also he said it on multiple occasions.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nathan-D
Earlier this year I watched some videos with Dr. Andrew Kaufman, Dr. Tom Cowan, and Jon Rappoport, and read an article from Off-Guardian, and it really blew my mind that:

- The SARS-CoV-2 virus has never been isolated (based on the very strict definition of virus isolation)

- The SARS-CoV-2 virus has never been proven to cause COVID-19 disease (based on Koch's Postulates)

- The SARS-CoV-2 genome is merely hypothetical because it is based on computer modeling (since no isolated form of the virus actually exists, no "real" genome can be sequenced)

- The RNA sequences that the PCR test "detects" are for non-specific proteins that are also found in other microbial and human genomes (thus, a "positive" test does not conclusively signify the presence anything specific, let alone a "virus")

What are your thoughts on this information? COVID has never been isolated.

Thank you for this!

As time goes on this plannedemic will be known to all. We will use the lies of this global campaign of tyranny to educate generations.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast
a reply to: opethPA

I assume you know how to use Google just search Joe Biden says you won't get covid if you are vaccinated.
I can't link but it is there for all to see strait from Bidens mouth.

Also he said it on multiple occasions.

Then he was wrong, and you should know better.

Vaxxes aren't magic, they help your body to fight a virus, they cannot stop them from entering your body.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: GuitaristRob

I remember that meteor being on the news and posted here, didn’t it also go across Iran and or land in Italy? Italy being one of the first countries to get hammered by Covid also.

If they admit it came from a meteor than it goes against their keeping secret that life exists out in space even though it’s not a life form.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join