It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Orders Company To Cease Making Christian Dog Tags - Anti-Religion Push Escalates

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Ummm…how can the pentagram…order a company…to do anything…?

Seems like I’d be telling them…through my lawyers of course…to piss up a rope…

Then sue them…

YouSir

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Leaving for work. Will check in later.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Me too. But so many just cave.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
See this?

See what? You made a histrionic Original Post lamenting the fact that, among other things, Christianity is under attack because someone wasn't allowed to use non-authorized dog tags and that 'Merry Christmas is dead. This year for realz. Seriously'.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: M5xaz
So, wearing a very prominent, very visible but Sikh religious symbol is OK.

If it's approved.

but wearing a Christian dog tag under your t-shirt under your uniform, barely if at all visible: not OK.

No, if it's not approved.

So we have established your severe anti-Christian bigotry.

Setting aside the fact that I think all organized religions suck you seem to be sad that there are rules for dress in the military and you don't like it. Oh well.

No.

Rules must be equal for all.
You specifically approve of rules against Christians.

It is you who approve of Biden Pentagon decrees that are anti-Christian, and despite the long US military history of having those Christian displays in full view.
en.wikipedia.org...

Just exposing both your anti-Christian bigotry and ignorance
edit on 19-12-2021 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

It is you who approve of Biden Pentagon decrees that are anti-christian...

It's anti-don't mess with your issued tags. But FOX will rile you up because this is definitely the thing to outraged over today.

Poor guy, maybe they'll crucify him next while forcing him to yell 'Happy Holidays!', it'll give everyone something to really get worked up over.

(post by M5xaz removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   

You fully approve of mess with your uniform with a Sikh religious symbol.

Maybe you missed it but the Army approved it, unlike that poor Christian guy who just felt he could unilaterally change his dog tags. I guess he felt he was very, very special and the rules didn't apply.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   

You fully approve of mess with your uniform with a Sikh religious symbol.

Maybe you missed it but the Army approved it

Ummm…soooo…the Army…the enforcement arm of the state…is sponsoring a religion…by giving it preferential treatment under the color of uniform…over all other religions…?

One wonders how this passes the muster…

YouSir

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I read somewhere else it is related to safety for the soldiers if captured, so they aren't punished for their religion.
Also, they the same in ww2 apparently.

So good news is it's not religious war, but may mean real one is incoming.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I breifly reviewed the OP for discussion about the Catholic church and didnt find it, perhaps you can point it out for me?

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   

The appropriate action, if the admin wants to tightenup uniform policy, is to issue a directive to all service members that dogtags must now be standard and then issue a choice of designs for the back.

Its beyond puzzling why they issue a notice to the company making them to stop. If they want to continue to make then, why not? Its up to a serviceperson to be out of standard uniform or not. Kids like them, they are hot sellers at airshows etc. The Xiden admin cant say a company cant make Christian dogtags anymore. FFS.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   

You're disgusting.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir
Ummm…soooo…the Army…the enforcement arm of the state…is sponsoring a religion…

Is it? If there was a' Christian dress code', say looking like martyr, I'm sure that person could petition to walk around dressed like a victim.

edit on 20-12-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted
I breifly reviewed the OP for discussion about the Catholic church and didnt find it, perhaps you can point it out for me?

First, the corporate media attacked the Church with multiple child abuse claims (not saying those claims didn't need reporting but what was the media's true intention?)

Capitalized 'c' in 'Church' is understood to mean the Roman Catholic Church.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted
Its beyond puzzling why they issue a notice to the company making them to stop. If they want to continue to make then, why not? Its up to a serviceperson to be out of standard uniform or not. Kids like them, they are hot sellers at airshows etc. The Xiden admin cant say a company cant make Christian dogtags anymore. FFS.

Because they are using DoD marks without consent.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   
This makes sense. What the American military has been doing, hasn't been Christian. At least the pentagon is just being honest.

It's about enforcing our empire, christianity has nothing to do with it. And soldiers are in empire servitude.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Nothing to do with the CCP.

China has a state Church and is the world's largest publisher of Bibles. It also has a multi million strong Christian population. Its only worried about religion if it becomes political.

The truth is that the US military is and should be secular. We don't want another religious war and we need people to set he military as being neutral, particularly when serving in Muslim countries.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Ummm…soooo…the Army…the enforcement arm of the state…is sponsoring a religion…

Is it? If there was a' Christian dress code', say looking like martyr, I'm sure that person could petition to walk around dressed like a victim.

Ummm…thankfully…we don’t live in…”what if” world…

But I’ll play your game…

‘If wishes were fishes…
We’d all get a fry…

And if all soldiers were Sikh…
Then…well…they’d have their very own state sponsored special uniform to sport their particular religious flavor….as well…

So…state sponsored religious favoritism…I think I read something about that being a no go…somewhere…

Thank you for providing such fertile ground…

YouSir

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   

So…state sponsored religious favoritism…

It's favoritism is others can't petition for similar treatment, which they can and this guy didn't, he figured he was very special and would ignore the rules. Poor vic.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join