It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Orders Company To Cease Making Christian Dog Tags - Anti-Religion Push Escalates

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
The establishment is now beginning to ban the Christian Faith.

The Pentagon's seemingly gross overreaction to one complaint was just the establishment waiting for any excuse to do something they all ready wanted to do. The American establishment has been gradually turning on Christianity.

First, the corporate media attacked the Church with multiple child abuse claims (not saying those claims didn't need reporting but what was the media's true intention?) Second, shutting down various Xmas events and banning "Merry Christmas" from schools and other gov-run institutions. Santa doesn't preach about Jesus. He's a part of our culture. Third, churches are forcefully shut down along with businesses to "stop the spread". Forth, the establishment-protected and media-defended Antifa terrorists burn down and deface Church properties. Fifth, the teaching of anti-Christian perversion to children in schools under the guise of "equality". Sixth, now begins the actual banning of any personal religious/cultural faith in gov-run institutions. They are cowardly tiptoeing their way to outlawing religion in America like any Communist government does.

Xi Jinping must be proud. The "unrestricted warfare" of the CCP continues. Our leaders are too easily corrupted. But of course, the Global Economic Forum's Great Reset plays a major part in this as well. All our countries must be sacrificed as independent nations to make way for their Brave New World of Global Fascism. It's not just a matter of closing borders and weakening militaries and economies. The key to conquering any land has throughout history been the conquering of its culture. The culture itself must be either be destroyed or warped to include the values of the new ruling elite. Occupying a nation isn't enough. You need hearts and minds, if at least through fear. The global elite must now dismantle American culture from what it has always been. They have the tools. Without significant pushback, they will win.

If any bubble bunker clowns think I'm either paranoid or misinformed on the CCP's role in this, here are some sources which show the CCP infiltration of America. The CCP hasn't only bragged openly about their infiltration and secret control of America, it has actually been doing it--and this has been reported on multiple occasions.

Congress: americanmilitarynews.com...
The Bidens: nypost.com...
Biden Cabinet and Heartland mayors: thenationalpulse.com...
U.S. Army General Mark Milly: thehill.com...
Thousands of academics: dailycaller.com...

I also have numerous articles reporting on the CCP's infiltration of American news companies, elections system, universities and colleges, the public education system, the "mass infiltration" of American businesses, film industry, climate change activism, and many more. Let me know if anyone wants to see those.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I wouldn't put too much of this on the CCP
Western progressives are leading a war on Christianity.
I'm guessing no one will question Biden about this in a press conference.

the media portrayed Good Old Joe as a harmless old guy that would save us from the evil Trump.
instead we get a bunch of fanatical college kids promoting an agenda.

I see military types quietly getting their own dog tags made hee hee.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
First, the corporate media attacked the Church with multiple child abuse claims...

Good, the Catholic Church has a long history of covering up abuse, screw them.

Sixth, now begins the actual banning of any personal religious/cultural faith in gov-run institutions.

Good, the government shouldn't be in the religion business.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I’ll just continue to shake the dust off my feet, allow the Lord to heap burning coals on their heads, and rejoice as I store my treasures up in Heaven.

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Remarkable how you completely missed or ignored the more important aspects of all this.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
youre watching a big theater play, where all sides are part of the same screenplay.

the new social class have been teached in below deck:
the management
the passengers (the rich ones,only money matters)
and the below class with a captain.

the passengers makes the below class suffering.
the goal of below class is to suffer and serve the passengers, following the instructions of the management

this is the united world under the new feudalism.

Why the people continues thinking that China and Russia and USA are separated?
All are submitted to the UN, getting their goals. yes all the countries apply the common policies to avoid increase population,etc.
your country and all those countries are working together in agenda 20..21 agenda 2030 agenda 2050 then it will be world 2112.
it is one world, global actions.

one religion with different faces...

to have oddie you have garfield, both are from the same cartoon.
to have darth vader, you have luke sky walker, all fom the same play.
to have lisa you have bart... all from the same cartoon.
the "heroe" and the "villain" are part of the same screenplay.

all is the same...

play it again sam

edit on 12121212 by lux666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Paschar0
Remarkable how you completely missed or ignored the more important aspects of all this.

What? That the War on Christmas started again? Or the tired trope that the Chinese are running the show here? Or that the title of the thread has no relation to the commentary in the Original Post?

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
"the corporate media attacked the Church with multiple child abuse claims (not saying those claims didn't need reporting but what was the media's true intention?"

Really? I could care less what the intentions of someone are who is "outing" a pedophile. Let's start there.

Second, there are other religions. You would have to include Islam, Judaism, and throw in the Church of Satan too.

There is a reason we separate Church and State. And those of us who want to keep it that way are NOT anti-religion. We are anti "just YOUR religion over all others". The State should not promote any religion.

Incidentally I don't have any problem with these dog tags or nativity scenes, or Christmas displays. But if the Church of Satan wants to put something up also, I don't have a problem with that either. Or Islam, or a Manora. Why, freedom of religion. That freedom applies to all, not just Christians. And that freedom includes FREEDOM FROM RELIGION ALSO.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

First, the corporate media attacked the Church with multiple child abuse claims...

funny how that same media is so quiet about Epstein Island etc
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The people in the Pentagon must know that all of this will begin being reversed, 12 months from now.

I think they have too much time on their hands... with not enough wars to keep them busy.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Yes but these social movements have been manipulated by the CCP. It's social engineering. They are winning hearts and minds at the college campuses, news media, and culture.

Film industry: www.washingtonpost.com...
Twitter and Facebook: thenationalpulse.com...
Twitter Fact Checking: www.foxnews.com...
Cultural Propaganda: www.nbcnews.com...
Harvard: www.newsweek.com...
University of North Carolina: www.politico.com...
The public education system: thenationalpulse.com...
Publications and conferences: theduran.com...
CNN: thenationalpulse.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Dude, is the second post of yours now where you've defended pedophiles???? Wtf????

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Talk about gross over-simplification. To hell with a worldwide religion whose beliefs and morals have shaped a large part of our world and provide mental wellbeing across the world because of corrupt politics within its political sphere? If we banned everything that concealed gross criminal behavior what would we have left? These issues are more complicated than you seem to think, Mason.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

human beings are spiritual creatures and no rational person would try to deny that.
that's a part of why the Berlin Wall and eventually the Iron Curtain, fell.

Government recognition of the individual's religious beliefs is nothing like 'imposing religion'. It is a recognition of an individual's freedom.

as it has been said, no atheists in foxholes

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Sixth, now begins the actual banning of any personal religious/cultural faith in gov-run institutions.

This is not the government.
Dog tags are personal items of each soldier.

This is facism by government.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

I thought I made it pretty clear that I wasn't opposed to reporting those abuses. If you took a look at my other threads you'd see child abuse is an important issue to me. I was pointing out the series of moves they have made against Christianity. There is a very clear pattern. Exposing child abuse and cover-up was a natural place to start because we'd all agree that needed exposure. But it didn't stop there.

The video is about Christianity. The majority of anti-religious actions taken by the establishment were aimed at Christianity. Why? Christianity is the major religion in America. Why assume I am somehow trying to disrespect other religions?

We all ready had separation of Church and State. I am not religious myself and I agree with that separation. My OP is addressing the political war on Christianity by the globalist establishment.

As I believe in free speech, free expression, and human rights, I also believe in the right of Church of Satan members to express themselves. Not sure why you'd bring that up, unless you thought I was Christian. Note: I find even mock devil worshipping disgusting personally, but I won't use that as a basis to strip away rights and freedoms.
edit on 19-12-2021 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

The Catholic Church is Christ’s church here on earth started by Jesus himself, not pastor Bob and his wife. It has thru it’s history been attacked by Satan himself, Freemasons, illuminati, and all sorts of evil forces, it has prevailed over all them like Jesus said his Church would.

Till this day, it is being attacked by imposters, liberals, atheists, traitors, hypocrites and liars like Joe Biden and Pelosi, and all sorts of lies, and ignorance, especially when it comes to Freemasons, and illuminati sending agents to infiltrate the church, this spirit of evil that connects them, to betray God and Christ and harm little kids.

It is real, it is evil, and the overwhelming vast, vast, vast majority in the Catholic Church have been battling this evil since Christ was crucified to this present day.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
funny how that same media is so quiet about Epstein Island etc

You mean like the published flight logs and the statement from the pilot? Yeah, that wasn't linked here just a couple weeks ago...

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

To hell with a worldwide religion whose beliefs and morals have shaped a large part of our world and provide mental wellbeing across the world because of corrupt politics within its political sphere?

You really being an apologist for the Catholic Church? They earned every punitive judgement that has handed to their sorry asses.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
Government recognition of the individual's religious beliefs is nothing like 'imposing religion'.

This isn't that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join