It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have love for our fellow mankind left our leaders hearts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I am sadden by the actions being taken by " it for our on good " thinking of our heartless and soul less leaders of all nations. So we have a something going on that is marketed as the end of the old way of life. I can only say screw them all. The old way has always been handed down from generation to generation. That is how we all survived in time of crises. Yes, there is something strange being marketed by a strange thing called Covid. Maybe some one knows the truth. But from what I know all flu viruses die out , usually seasonal. So something is up about this strange and Novel Corona Virus. It must be man made. Has to be.

But even is so, where is the compassion and common sense gone. That nut case in New York put fine old people with compromised people and yet was never given a death sentence or as of yet a sentence of crime against human rights.

What the hell went wrong with the world.

Here in this country, we've blocked foreigners from coming into this country. Which is using common sense since this is an island, but in my home country over , hell who knows how many have come across the border with numerous diseases, now like TB in New York.

Anyway, for the most part, our leaders are fearless of the people and showing strength through fear tactics. Its not going to last forever.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Left?!

I dare say it was never there to begin with.

Mankind has survived in-spite of its leaders, not because of them.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

They did the interview on CNN, but you didn't watch it.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

They did the interview on CNN, but you didn't watch it.

They hung his ass?

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
In the book 1984, O' Brien asks Winston...
Now tell me why we cling to power. What is our motive? Why should we want power? Go on, speak...
Winston's answer in short is...
"'You are ruling over us for our own good,' he said feebly. 'You believe that human beings are not fit to govern themselves, and therefore...
O'Brien stops him and tells him how stupid his answer is, and replies...
"The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others ; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power..."
The answer is much longer but this is the gist of it. You can read the rest of it here, toward the bottom.

My point is, these creatures didn't have a heart to begin with. They are there for one reason only. To solidify their power over the masses and maintain it indefinitely. There may be a few who have some small amount of integrity left, but if it gets in the way of ever increasing power, they won't last long.

Those people aren't in the seats of power for us, they are there for themselves.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
In the book 1984, O' Brien asks Winston...
Now tell me why we cling to power. What is our motive? Why should we want power? Go on, speak...
Winston's answer in short is...
"'You are ruling over us for our own good,' he said feebly. 'You believe that human beings are not fit to govern themselves, and therefore...
O'Brien stops him and tells him how stupid his answer is, and replies...
"The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others ; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power..."
The answer is much longer but this is the gist of it. You can read the rest of it here, toward the bottom.

My point is, these creatures didn't have a heart to begin with. They are there for one reason only. To solidify their power over the masses and maintain it indefinitely. There may be a few who have some small amount of integrity left, but if it gets in the way of ever increasing power, they won't last long.

Those people aren't in the seats of power for us, they are there for themselves.

Thank you
I was an employer at one time. The power to control I never mastered, yet I never had to worry about my employees coming after me , why, well I wasn't power hungry. That is something I notice in the military, there are those that achieve E4 and think they could boss my ass around. I turn around and showed compassion. Did it work, hell no. What did work for me as an employer is to have compassion and a kind heart for my employees. Did that work, yes, indeed . I could meet any of them online and ask how they are doing some 35 years later.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Power corrupts absolutely.

Read Animal Farm. It’s a good example.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I don't doubt the elites justify themselves by assuring each other that they are indeed working for the Greater Good.

and since they are good and smart, anyone opposed must be evil and stupid, and dealt with accordingly.

if they get a few dollars and an occasional mansion or Martha's Vineyard summer, well, they work hard and they earn it.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

But even is so, where is the compassion and common sense gone.

It's gone down the toilet with the reemergence of 'anti-humanism', eugenics and 'bioethics'.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
One big recurring problem is the failure of "authorities" to recognize and outlaw mental illnesses that make psychopaths and sociopaths create so much authoritarian controls that hurt normal people😈

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
One big recurring problem is the failure of "authorities" to recognize and outlaw mental illnesses that make psychopaths and sociopaths create so much authoritarian controls that hurt normal people😈

ever notice how many mass shootings involved young males taking mood-altering medications?

maybe that's why the push for drug legalization. pump enough soma in these losers and they'll chill. much easier than actually dealing with the problem(s).

top topics

join