It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's looking like vaccinated folks are getting sick a lot.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Anyone can just make up an anecdote, and I don't necessarily trust the ones I hear online, especially places like this where everything is political.

It's a lot different when I keep hearing them from people I know in person, scattered around the country.

I know that we can't trust a lot of the anecdotes that we hear because if you add up all of the people on this forum alone who claim to have lost a friend or a relative to a vax incident it adds up to more people than have died because of it in the entire world.

There are literally people claiming to know more people who died than died in their country.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

I know that we can't trust a lot of the anecdotes that we hear because if you add up all of the people on this forum alone who claim to have lost a friend or a relative to a vax incident it adds up to more people than have died because of it in the entire world.

So you cry about anecdotes, and then come at us with hyperbole

Can't make this stuff up.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Erno86

It has also been reported that Trump hired Russian hookers to pee on him.

How did that turn out?

It turned out to be false.

Actually, it turned out that he hired Russian hookers to pee on the bed that the Obamas had used when they stayed in Moscow.

Oh, so you mean the people in the business of reporting on what is verifiable and true, didn't verify or just plain didn't care and reported on what they preferred to tell instead?

Is this like when we needed masks, then didn't need masks, and then needed them again, no wait we needed two or maybe even three ...

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

How did that turn out?

Actually, it turned out that he hired Russian hookers to pee on the bed that the Obamas had used when they stayed in Moscow.

Oh, so you mean the people in the business of reporting on what is verifiable and true, didn't verify or just plain didn't care and reported on what they preferred to tell instead?

Is this like when we needed masks, then didn't need masks, and then needed them again, no wait we needed two or maybe even three ...

Or that you need an N95, wait, no, just a cloth will do. No, but now you really need N95.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

How did that turn out?

Or that you need an N95, wait, no, just a cloth will do. No, but now you really need N95.

probably my fav. A t-shirt cut out in the shape of a mask is all that's needed. Does it work? it's a mask isn't it?

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

How did that turn out?

probably my fav. A t-shirt cut out in the shape of a mask is all that's needed. Does it work? it's a mask isn't it?

It was funny (in a twisted way) when people couldn't get N95s and I'm sitting here with a bunch of them because they were in my earthquake kit from when I lived in Alaska.

Preppers are only crazy until something happens. Then everyone else looks like an idiot for not being prepared, which can be done for pretty cheap in most cases. Like if you live in a flood zone, why don't you at minimum just have enough life jackets for everyone in your home?

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Sigh.

The survival rate overall was something like 99.1 percent before the vaccines.

Can you please show there is a statistically detectable increase for covid survival rates post vaccines.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I have a mosquito killing business and we use N-95 masks with the valve in daily use, so we had a lot of them, then started to get worried about being able to get more when needed. Luckily I was able to find them as needed. But with the chemicals we spray, you need to use a suitable mask or respirator. We got some branded "t-shirt" masks at the beginning of the pandemic, and in a few minutes found they were useless for anything other than appeasing the stupid folk. But when you can make the dumb one's happy, and advertise, it's a win/win.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Sigh.

Can you please show there is a statistically detectable increase for covid survival rates post vaccines.

Not only that, but if the vaccines are as effective as they say, and the treatments are as effective as they say, what little risk there was has been drastically reduced, like by almost 2 whole orders of magnitude.

If they weren't lying, we'd be back to business as usual.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Sigh.

Here you go. Hospitalisation stats for the UK:

ourworldindata.org...

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I have a mosquito killing business and we use N-95 masks with the valve in daily use, so we had a lot of them, then started to get worried about being able to get more when needed. Luckily I was able to find them as needed. But with the chemicals we spray, you need to use a suitable mask or respirator. We got some branded "t-shirt" masks at the beginning of the pandemic, and in a few minutes found they were useless for anything other than appeasing the stupid folk. But when you can make the dumb one's happy, and advertise, it's a win/win.

You're spraying chemicals?!!!!!!

My God. What's in them? Are they approved? What about long term side effects?

Made by Big Pharma?

Oh Noes!!!!!

Etc.

😉
edit on 19-12-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Hope you aren't spraying evil Big Pharma genetically modifying stuff like this evil poison:

www.nature.com...

😉🤣🤣🤣

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

no, but that program may be a good one, it's new technology. GMO mosquitos introduced to wild ones' to limit female births. (as with life, the females are blood suckers and the males are harmless drones) This makes the whole group sammich makers with no bad side. Time will tell if it works.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Made by Big Pharma?

Oh Noes!!!!!

Etc.

😉

it's a nationwide company of which I have a franchise. We have our own team that studies the chemicals, the dispersal, the safety aspects, and the environmental impacts. The chemicals we use have been around a long time, as are the PPE and safety measures used. Good try tying it to the experimental vaccines, but no sausage for you.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Made by Big Pharma?

Oh Noes!!!!!

Etc.

😉

it's a nationwide company of which I have a franchise. We have our own team that studies the chemicals, the dispersal, the safety aspects, and the environmental impacts. The chemicals we use have been around a long time, as are the PPE and safety measures used. Good try tying it to the experimental vaccines, but no sausage for you.

And no sense of humour for you.

And, DDT and Agent Orange has been around a long time too.

So what is in this stuff, then?

Come on, you demand to know this stuff.

Weak sauce.

😉🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

a reply to: Oldcarpy2

no, but that program may be a good one, it's new technology. GMO mosquitos introduced to wild ones' to limit female births. (as with life, the females are blood suckers and the males are harmless drones) This makes the whole group sammich makers with no bad side. Time will tell if it works.

So, when your DNA altered mossies bite humans they inject them with gene altering stuff?

I heard that Bill Gates is behind this technology. No?

Over to you.

😉🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙄

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I wonder ... if the vax doesn't stop you from getting the disease, then why get vaxxed?

As far as I can see, it was just to keep health services from being overrun. And I know some places had no issues, but most large centers did, and at times it has been bad. We had to do major shuffling of patients to hospitals hundreds of miles away. Really though, I no longer give a sh%t, just let it roll..we can't keep this up. I don't think this variant is a huge threat.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

I wonder ... if the vax doesn't stop you from getting the disease, then why get vaxxed?

As far as I can see, it was just to keep health services from being overrun. And I know some places had no issues, but most large centers did, and at times it has been bad. We had to do major shuffling of patients to hospitals hundreds of miles away. Really though, I no longer give a sh%t, just let it roll..we can't keep this up. I don't think this variant is a huge threat.

I think they have acknowledged that this was the reason they told the public they didn't need N95, wasn't it? And I can understand the concern, because as you said, I know some places did run short on them.

But it's also a problem that they straight up lied to the public. All that crap about "oh a cloth mask is good enough because droplets" was bull#.

Makes you wonder what else they lied about. Then they wonder why they don't have the public trust.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Could some-one point me to any official site or solid evidence of hospital admissions that state the patient has been admitted into hospital within 28 days of positive covid test, but nowhere can I find ANY evidence of whether those being admitted have been jabbed or not. Just tested positive.
So where is this evidence coming from?

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

I think they have acknowledged that this was the reason they told the public they didn't need N95, wasn't it? And I can understand the concern, because as you said, I know some places did run short on them.

But it's also a problem that they straight up lied to the public. All that crap about "oh a cloth mask is good enough because droplets" was bull#.

Makes you wonder what else they lied about. Then they wonder why they don't have the public trust.

I'm sure they have bullsh#tted about lots, or lets say..oversold things at times, be it well meaning, or not.

The mask thing at first..oh ya, they definitely contradicted themselves, might as well call it flat out lies. Of course the fact the CCP scoured the earth a month or two ahead was a big problem..so, I get they wanted it for 1st responders. Still,they lied. No doubt at all, the plain cloth/paper masks are not super effective, maybe better than none..I can entertain that idea. I'm done with this, it's pretty much destroyed my life.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join