It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's looking like vaccinated folks are getting sick a lot.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Wow, a government source. They are obviously so trustworthy and not corruptable.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Majorie Taylor Greene (MTG) Permanently Banned From TWITTER For Spreading COVID Misinformation

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Wow, a government source. They are obviously so trustworthy and not corruptable.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: jimmyx
Went to my sons for Xmas, I was fully vaxed, so was him and his wife, her parents, and 4 friends, all fully vaxed… no masks, and no problems

So all of us are back to doing things we did in 2019, we still have to wear our masks when we go to a public business or entity. But it just isn’t a big deal, it’s like wearing a seatbelt.

Tell me, would you want the doctors and nurses who work in an operating room to NOT WEAR masks?
Awwe, it's like you don't even know who is getting sick now. Hint, the vaccines don't seem to be helping much....

Here in the UK infection rates are soaring, hospitalisations, not so much.

So, seems they are working.

wow, so the vaccinated aren't getting sick over there? That's super odd, as in the rest of the world, the vaccines don't seem to have any effect on keeping folks from getting sick. You should feel super lucky and count your blessings you live where you do. Don't go too far from home, we have no idea where your magic bubble ends.

According to the newspapers in the UK the figures are even worse when it comes to people in critical care.

Apparently you're 60 times more likely to need critical care if you're unvaxxed

Li nk

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

The study in your link was May to November.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

You should look into the new variant. Omicron. It's much different than Delta. It seems not to care much about vaccinated, vs. not, and it's much milder. It's transmissibility coupled with it's weakness are both good things if your goal is to end the pandemic. If your goal is to keep this going at all costs, then you would likely focus on old science and claim everyone needs a booster.

this is from the beginning of Omicron, a few weeks ago.
www.reuters.com...

Dec 10 (Reuters) - Most of the 43 COVID-19 cases caused by the Omicron variant identified in the United States so far were in people who were fully vaccinated, and a third of them had received a booster dose, according to a U.S. report published on Friday.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said that of the 43 cases attributed to Omicron variant, 34 people had been fully vaccinated. Fourteen of them had also received a booster, although five of those cases occurred less than 14 days after the additional shot before full protection kicks in.

as data is more availible, a clearer picture will emerge. And it's possible the vaccine may still help some in the new variant, but early signs point to a "no" on that one. Again, which is just fine as far as ending all this goes.

I have a suspicion that natural immunity won't be able to hide from the news cycle in the US much longer. # face Fauci may have to do some "science".

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   
then there is this:

December 31, 2021 at 3:15 a.m. EST

South Africa appears to have passed the peak of its omicron variant-driven fourth coronavirus wave, the country’s cabinet announced Thursday, adding that there was only a “marginal increase” in fatalities, which remained low compared to previous spikes.

The number of infections fell by roughly 30 percent to just under 90,000 for the week ending Dec. 25, down from some 127,000 in the prior corresponding period, government data show. The number of hospital admissions has also been significantly lower over the past 1½ weeks.

www.washingtonpost.com...

I'd imagine we will see similar in a month or two. Much more population to go through here, but a welcome bit of news to those who wish this over.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Been off for 3 weeks came back to 5 out of 10 out for covid or exposure to it. All vaccinated. Going to be a long month.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

hopefully there will be an end in sight after all this.
2020, and 2021 sucked ass, I know sh!tty things come in 3's, but I'd welcome a normal year for a change.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join