It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's looking like vaccinated folks are getting sick a lot.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   
This is based on the news of NFL teams postponing their games, and other news showing the vaccinated being sick with Omicron.

www.nfl.com...

A surge in COVID-19 cases across the NFL and United States as a whole has resulted in the postponement of multiple Week 15 games.

Most NFL players are vaxxed.
profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...

94.1 percent of NFL players are vaccinated

and:
news.yahoo.com...

(Reuters) - Most of the 43 COVID-19 cases caused by the Omicron variant identified in the United States so far were in people who were fully vaccinated, and a third of them had received a booster dose, according to a U.S. report published on Friday.

So far, it looks like the vaccinated are magnets to this new variant. Good news, it's a weak one, and should still offer the protection of natural immunity. Since the vaccinated can still spread Covid, get covid, and die from covid, this is a good thing, as it adds that layer of protection nobody can get, without actually getting sick. It's said this variant can still kill, just at a much, much lower rate.

Be sure you have some chicken soup on hand, and it may be time to question why the vaccines are still being pushed so hard if we are really "following the science".
edit on 19-12-2021 by network dude because: went off while I was cleaning it.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Thus the rush to get everyone jabbed..... Sooner the better. Leaves no witnesses

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   

This is great news for the world . Here comes our natural immunity for the people that don’t already have it . Next time it mutates it’ll be more contagious and even less deadly like it’s worked for the last thousand years.
edit on 19-12-2021 by Thenail because: Me spell bad

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Someone I know was all in for the jab and looking down her nose as she signalled her virtue. Not long ago she got the rona and it kicked her derriere. I'd love to gloat, but I have a heart and can't.

Some have been saying this kind of thing would happen since the beginning, and here it is.

edit on 12/19/2021 by Klassified because: spell-ing

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Somebody hasn't been paying attention in class, have they.

First of all, the vax doesn't stop you from being "contaminated" with Covid. Nothing short of wearing your own portable air filter will stop covid form entering your nose or mouth. Which is what these kits that they're handing out detect.

What the vax does is it means that if the virus moves deeper into your body then you're better able to fight it. Meaning that you either get less sick or you don't get sick at all.

No vax in existence will physically prevent a virus from being breathed in. That would be something right out of a science fiction movie.

Secondly, the vax doesn't stop people from being idiots. People get vaxxed and think that they're indestructible, so they stop wearing a mask and stop socially distancing, and they do risky things like going to dorm parties or hooking up with strangers at sweaty nightclubs. Which means that they're more likely to actually come into contact with someone who has covid, and this are more likely to catch it.

Thirdly, when we talk about people who are actually sick with covid, not merely contaminated with it, it's mostly the older generatons among the vaxxed, but it's a much wider age range among the unvaxxed. you've got a 30 year old unvaxxed person getting just as sick as a 70 or 80 year old vaxxed person. So we need to use those statistics sensibly.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Someone I know was all in for the jab and looking down her nose as she signalled her virtue. Not long ago she got the rona and it kicked her derriere. I'd love to gloat, but I have a heart and can't.

Some have been saying this kind of thing would happen since the beginning, and here it is.

So you suspect the apologies and all will be along shortly?

no?

I'm looking forward to hearing how it will be spun that in spite of the jab not working anymore, everyone needs to get more of them, of you will die.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Anecdotal stories are worth less than the forum space that you type them up on.

I know 1 million unvaxxed people who all said that Covid was fake, and 99% of them have all since been abducted by aliens that "probed them sexually", this constitutes 100% proof that the vax protects you from alien abduction.

We should have a forum rule, anyone who wants to share an anecdotal episode should provide off forum proof.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

So you suspect the apologies and all will be along shortly?

no?

I'm looking forward to hearing how it will be spun that in spite of the jab not working anymore, everyone needs to get more of them, of you will die.

Would you accept an anecdotal apology from an unnamed individual, to accompany that anecdotal account about an unnamed individual?

Come on people, ATS used to be better than this. ATS SHOULD be better than this.

If somebody died of the vax, then please provide links to the obituary or the gofundme for the funeral costs. Or at least some evidence that the person actually exists.

+19 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Somebody hasn't been paying attention in class, have they.

Somebody isn't smart enough to grasp the point of the OP.

I'll offer a hint, the early reporting is NOT saying it's only the unvaxxed getting sick. Quite the opposite. It seems it's the vaxxed getting sick. Who knows, perhaps the majority of the unvaxxed have already did their dance and aren't able to get this new fun bug.

All this may change tomorrow, but we have to live in the now. You should try it in between licks. (and remember, KIWI brown has the best flavor)

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Someone I know that is against the jab and looks down his nose on the people who chose to get jabbed, has the Rona, and bad.

Works both ways.

I’m against the mandate btw.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   

History will show that this was one big Darwin Experiment and sadly those who bowed to authority have failed the test.

Praying for the protection of the children, as they are not being given a choice.

+24 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Thing is........ all the anecdotal stories put in these forums for years have 100% disagreed with your stance - maybe that's why you so heavily discount them - shoe on the other foot and you'd probably defend them but in this case there is only one shoe and its glued to the foot.

Your statement claiming unvaxxed get sick at 30 like vaxxed 70 year old is based on what - anecdotal opinion?

Doesn't really explain the plethora of vaccinated sports players dropping dead or being incapacitated who are known to be physically robust - I don't hear reports of un-vaccinated having sudden heat attacks, myocarditis, pericarditis almost daily, never mind the children now showing these same problems after receiving the vax.

The one thing you did get right though was the false sense of security offered by the fear campaign based so-called vax and people going out and acting as if its armor when it actually lowers their immunity over-all.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Anecdotal stories are worth less than the forum space that you type them up on.

I know 1 million unvaxxed people who all said that Covid was fake, and 99% of them have all since been abducted by aliens that "probed them sexually", this constitutes 100% proof that the vax protects you from alien abduction.

We should have a forum rule, anyone who wants to share an anecdotal episode should provide off forum proof.

I really don't care if you believe me or not. I would expect no less from you especially, and you didn't disappoint.
"You do you." as ND occasionally says.

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

Someone I know that is against the jab and looks down his nose on the people who chose to get jabbed, has the Rona, and bad.

Works both ways.

No one should be looking down their nose at anyone when it comes to life and death, but you're always going to have people who "know" they are better than someone else.

That said, there has been a LOT more arrogance coming from the jabbed rather than the un-jabbed in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

Works both ways.

I think the majority of "normal" people, be they vaxxed or unvaxxed are of the same mindset. Do what you feel is best, but don't force me to do it as well. I hope the unvaxxed do the math as well to realize that telling others NOT to get the shot, isn't much different than assholes telling them TO get the shot.

As you eluded to, authoritarianism comes in several flavors.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Sean Payton New Orlean Saints head coach has had corvid twice and is fully vaccinated.www.wdsu.com... 41#

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Everyone is/will get sick unless you have some kind of natural immunity or a very strong immune system.

The vaccine won’t stop it and it hasn’t.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
Everyone is/will get sick unless you have some kind of natural immunity or a very strong immune system.

The vaccine won’t stop it and it hasn’t.

right, so everyone be sure to get your booster! (did I do that right?)

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

As far as I can tell though, it's a bit strong to say "being sick" with Omicron. Omicron seems to mostly be a head cold. At least two studies have now confirmed that it has a tough time getting down into your chest, preferring to stay up in your head and neck. In other words, it's a head cold that makes you test positive on the COVID test.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
It has been reported, that the majority of people that have to be treated at hospitals with the COVID-19 variants are mainly due to them not being fully vaccinated for the RONA.

Which causes major problematic patient issues for the rest of people who need elective surgeries; but can't get one, because the majority of hospitals in the U.S. are filled to capacity or overcapacity from RONA patients.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join