It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got a weird one here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   
So i saw this dream, where i was a Chinese person, living in a western country, i went to this place of business, this fancy building, walked right trough the building, now in the end of this building things got weird.

I was greeted by a Chinese woman in her 40s 50s, and she asked me to follow her, she led me to a space in the building that was filled with flawless antique furniture and asian looking wood statues depicting people and dragons and such, there where other Chinese people too, casually sitting in fancy chairs reading newspapers and wearing suits, everything was so lovely and i felt like i was home.

Then she led me down some stairs, and what followed was quite confusing, the walls and the floor was this same pattern psychedelic looking carpet, like in some hotels, and it was this weird fractal maze, i had to keep following the lady, making these turns around the corners, the space repeated itself many times, at one point i tried to take a couple of steps in other directions, but it just ended in a wall, and i got almost lost, i had to run a bit to catch up with my guide.

Next we came to a dark space, looked like it was outside beside a temple, there she showed me these piles that were scattered all around, as i got closer to them, i saw that the piles were composed mainly of worms and all kinds of bugs, and as i got even closer, the insects retreated and revealed the bones of those who had died as newborns, there was a bone in the ground, she lifted it up and placed it to a skeleton that it belonged to, then i took a step back, and the insects came back and engulfed the remains once again.

Dream ends.

Ok so, pretty wild, had a dream where i was a Chinese person, got to a building that actually was the entrance to the underworld, got a tour guide. i am not Chinese, i do not know about any newborns that have died.

Thanks for reading!

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
That is a weird dream.

The manifestation of concerns of China pervasive infection on the world, perhaps.

That dream is based on a real nightmare.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
The general responsibility for loss of life that will be China's is going to be more and more apparent (and not simply COVID). However the tiny bones seem very specific and perhaps in a prior life you were Chinese and somehow involved (actively or opposed) in the massive killing of newborns and fetuses due to one child policy -- maybe you reincarnated from one of those newborns. I don't think it was without reason, but also, not a warning or anything, more just FYSA.

Either way, I wouldn't try and read too much into it, other than the CCP (not the Chinese in general) is awful and wicked and to reject anything that benefits them. They will be dealt with. These things are being cleaned up as we speak.
edit on 19-12-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: XipeTotex

Wow, that is weird. Now that you have had a little time... does it have any meaning at all to you, or is is a complete mystery?

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Is there a spirit house near where you live?

If so you probably dreamed through the Asian version of the trinity. On waking looking at a mirror and thanking that past and future for the present would be a good idea to sever any of those that may have attached. As an aspect of shinto as spirit houses typically have one.

Whatever you do; Don't eat the food if you or anyone else may happen to find themselves a such a place. It'll lead to another womb or rebirth and such a tour like the ghost of Christmas past present and future was knocking on the door of your heart saying we have a place for you should you "let go" of the current.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Wow, that is weird. Now that you have had a little time... does it have any meaning at all to you, or is is a complete mystery?

Hmm, nothing else i think but a general interest in being prepared to die, i really believe its a good idea to be mentally prepared for the trip.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Crowfoot

Only a DIY spirit house made from stone, where i bring various pieces and scraps of meat, i make lots of taxidermy so i feed the leftovers to foxes,bears and wolves.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   

That'll do it

The spirits are aware that you're not the hunter of those animals and sort of work to restore you like you do with the animals against any enemies you may have known or unknown as seen in the bone being replaced while the hungry ghosts or enemies go back to devouring what you're consciously being protected from.

Stating who the "scraps" specifically are for when it is more for the hungry ghosts as seen in the dream? Sort of dishonors those spirit protectors as they too die in the process of that and sort of like an undertaker would also want you to make them look as pretty as the work you do for others that intentionally kill them.

Makes it one hell of a job now doesn't it?

edit on 19-12-2021 by Crowfoot because: editing

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Crowfoot

Actually have a couple spirit houses, one for meat, i make it nice by plating it on leaves and pine branches, then another one where i take bread and vegetables, then a couple of smaller ones where i put seeds and such where small animals can seek shelter from bad weather.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

reincarnation

dont worry, you will reincarnate.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: lux666
If that's the goal... I think it a very respectful thing the OP has been doing given the details of his chosen livelihood.

Some seek for a better rebirth "birth nidana"

Some get stuck in a sort of material lmbo of the elements known simply as "becoming nidana"

Others have the goal to end both birth and becoming(nirvana) as becoming is often seen as a sort of black magic attempting to avoid rebirth as it can take place in hungry ghost or hell realms if they have intentionally done evil deeds.

Ignorance means lost or no path represented as "blind nidana" or not knowing of the entire cycle.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Need to stop reading or watching horror movies,

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Ah! A parental figure run!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Need to stop reading or watching horror movies,

Haha, i like to watch all kinds of movies and read, but they rarely have an effect on my dreams, and i would not say this was a nightmare.. Just strange.

top topics

join