It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I just watched this video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   
The real reason I am posting this is because as a USAF Vietnam Veteran it saddens my heart to now see the physical and mental and decay of lawlessness in the country I served with a spirit of " I'm glad I served my country and wearing the uniform in my hometown with my parents, words can not express the thanks I received at that time" .

This video for those that haven't been silently dumbed down by " well, I'm doing just fine as of now ", take a look and see and hear the real side of the darkness of American leadership from the local city governing body to all the way up to the White House. It's fkng sickening . Please excuse my rant, but there really is NO REAL LEADERSHIP FOR AMERICANS AT THE MOMENT. Why do I say this, well, all Governors that love this great country by NOW should have their National Guard units along the Southern Border. I just saw a 3 second clip of the NEW caravan in Mexico. Its going to take some bullets to stop this one people.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 01:43 AM
link   

edit on 19/12/21 by Astyanax because: (no reason given)

link   

link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Think we might need all those folks coming over the border to help fill the 3 million (largely service industry) jobs that "Americans" don't seem to want to do!

Especially for the wages and conditions being offered.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Don't you live in Japan? Why stress about murica?

top topics

join