It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Incident Declared in London.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Color or colour?

Is all you are saying...

When a lift is in your shoes what good is an elevator; if it weren't for fog, grey skies, and rain? Perhaps a bathing suit instead of a swimming costume? Hoping no one think you mad by recognizing you I suppose costume like it's Halloween or is that Samhain would work better... On the sad side? those covid masks do cover up all those lovely smiles you Brits have across the pond, making it a damned shame.

Oh I could go on but then that would be very British of me, instead of curt and to the point that Brits often see as rude American instead of I've got places things and people to go and do and frankly you're not one of them.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Tulpa

And Coc'aine in the bogs most lightly.

I can picture him now with a line spread across a tenner and a desperate look of confusion on his face as he tries to roll up a mirror.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle
Antibiotics are used to treat bacterial infections. Life savers.

This new concept antiviral pill they're coming out with on the down low, what would you bet is actually an antiparasitic?

Well, I guess not, according to this ivermectin doesn't even exist while given liberties to look around in lost recipes.

There's a 💡 moment!
🙏❤

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I still can't understand how so many responders on page one of this thread are bought into the COVID agenda of lies & deception.

The father of the PCR test sad that any test run at greater than 24 cycles will produce 90%+ false positives. The COVID PCR tests are run at 37 cycles!

The PCR standards have been revised so that now, only one partial strand of viral DNA needs be found for them to claim a positive result. Until last month it had to be 3 partial strands. So two thirds more, on top of the 90% false positives, are testing 'positive', for what could simply be a dead piece of viral DNA from the common cold floating around in your body a month after having had the common cold.

This is plainly bull#, and anyone on ATS )people who should be a keeper of truth, suspicious of the mainstream), who currently believes this nonsense, needs a head test, not a PCR test.

edit on DecemberSunday21012CST04America/Chicago-060043 by FlyInTheOintment because: important clarification

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
said it before

originally posted by: puzzled2
So between Xmas and New year no-one will die without a positive result for a sars-cov-2 infection therefore they will claim Millions are dying and will be justified in forcing the jabs they already have the laws, goons and public opinion to do so.

Get ready for every death and hospitalisation to be labelled covid.

Stopped getting tested it makes your NHS bill higher - if you don't need treatment don't get tested.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

They've more or less been doing this from Day one.
I had an Uncle in his late 80's and he fell down the stairs.
He was hospitalised and sadly died a few days later due to his injuries.
Because he had tested positive for Covid in hospital he was included in the Covid death statistics.

I think this is pretty much common knowledge.

Stopped getting tested it makes your NHS bill higher - ....

What NHS bill is this?
I was recently in hospital for 11 days and am currently receiving daily treatment at home and will be for at least a few more weeks - not Covid related.
Should I be worried?

....if you don't need treatment don't get tested.

Not sure about that.
But really can't be arsed with going through it all again.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

can you apply the simple maths to the fact the number of possible cases is not infinite and they would have run out of them if the had allowed it to run it's course.

Not every sars-cov-2 infection case is a covid-19 case. PCR tests detect viral particles not degrees of sickness.

Do you thin we would lock down for 185 hospitalisations?

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

SO NHS is funded out of your wages in the UK National insurance it used to be called.
Then the money the government spends on the National health systems comes from Taxes gotten from business and individuals.

People working for governments pay on average 33% in Tax and National Insurance - Where do you this the other 33% comes from? Non-Government employees and businesses.

Unlike places like the USA were you get the insurance costs direct or a bill directly Everyone in the UK puts in to the NHS pot.

No-one will be free of the "National health" bill they even tax the unemployed for Christ sake.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Bicent

Hospitalisations are on the rise , ambulances in my area are having to stack and keep patients on board until a space is found.

Wow, sounds like you have a lot of really unhealthy obese people in your area...

This should be a wake up call to everyone. Get off your duff and get healthy.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 03:47 AM
link   
According to this morning's news reports there are currently three options on the table. Ranging from the reintroduction of compulsory face coverings, to relying upon people to be sensible (really?) and all the way up to a full lockdown.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I also see the French have said they will lift UK travel restrictions in the event of a German invasion.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: rounda

originally posted by: Skyman65
a reply to: MaplePatriot

You are exactly right, because I can tell you for a fact here.

If you are diagnosed with covid-19 via a test, and you're sick; unless you are mid 80's in oxygen saturation they are going to send you home with no treatment at all.

How on Earth could covid possibly be saturating our hospital system here, in the states if you absolutely refuse to treat covid-19 patients until they are on their deathbed? Which according to real statistics happens what .05% of the time?

How does a asymptomatic virus overwhelm any health care facilities, when they refuse to treat it until critical?

If covid is so overwhelming, and the hospitals are paid so well for covid patients tell me why:

We have one entire floor (out of 5) closed down, empty abandoned. Serving no patients at all. (This floor was open and active for recovering surgery patients up until one month after the pandemic started)

We have a 5 floor hospital with three wings, and an impressive cardiac unit/clinic/surgery center, closed. That's right 2 months before the pandemic they closed the hospital completely. Boarded up, shuttered.

We have a fully state-of-the-art hospital complete with state-of-the-art cardiac center boarded-up closed. In the middle of a pandemic.

This is nothing about overwhelming health Care facilities. It's about the corporate takeover of private healthcare. It's about getting us used to rationing care. Once they start rationing care due to the "pandemic", they'll never stop.

This is what "universal healthcare" looks like. They decide who lives and dies based on how much money they get for treating you.

No they don't - there's no death panels and they don't get paid different amounts for treating you - it's focused on patient health not profit unlike the US system.

Universal healthcare costs less than half the US system for far better treatment and far better survival outcomes. The US system constantly ranks worst in the developed world in all catagories apart from cancer survival rates.

originally posted by: puzzled2
a reply to: Freeborn

Unlike places like the USA were you get the insurance costs direct or a bill directly Everyone in the UK puts in to the NHS pot.

No-one will be free of the "National health" bill they even tax the unemployed for Christ sake.

Nope, the vast majority of people in the UK don't pay a penny for healthcare - National Insurance is taken out of wages so unemployed/pensioners/children pay nothing for NHS care.

There's no tax on the unemployed for it as it comes from National Insurance which only emplopyed people above a certain wage pay. Under 18s, unemployed, pensionsers, long term disabled etc... don't pay a penny and get all prescriptions etc.. free.

For those that do pay the annual cost is a thid to a half the annual cost people in the US pay for far better treatment.

Uk costs are £2,892 per person while US is £7,617 per person with the US ranking worst and most expensive healthcare system - US is the only country where it's legal for big pharma to advertise and lie about drugs and pay several times more for drugs than countries with universal healthcare as they're in the pocket of big pharma and FDA advisors regularly accept bribes in return for failing to question drug trial data or costs.
edit on 20-12-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: puzzled2

They've more or less been doing this from Day one.
I had an Uncle in his late 80's and he fell down the stairs.
He was hospitalised and sadly died a few days later due to his injuries.
Because he had tested positive for Covid in hospital he was included in the Covid death statistics.

I think this is pretty much common knowledge.

Sorry for your loss but agreed there was a similar case with my step-gran.
She was in her late 90s with advanced dementia and very agressive cancer - a few months prior to the pandemic her son and drs agreed it was her time to go, would be unethical, unfair to her to go through agressive chemo and gyno/colonscopy scans and palatitive care was the best approach.

She lasted months past that had a grapefruit sized growth that's burst through her chest and we'd been told to expect the call to say she'd died any day for a week or two.

Her dr put cancer as primary cause of death but had to state presence of covid was detected even though it was nothing to do with her death - she told us it was simply her time to go and old age and cancer was the cause of death.

I'm pretty certain all such cases still come up in official gov stats if within 28 days the public are bombarded with - but the true figures and distinction of who died because of covid vs positive but covid had nothing to do with death are in the in depth analysis done by PHE/PHS/ONS etc..which are always a lot lower than the gov claimed figure.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join