It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Incident Declared in London.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: mdl59
I really don't understand why people go get tested in the first place. Physicians treat it the same whether it is a positive or negative test. 99% of the people who test positive don't even have symptoms!

What are they testing with since the CDC stopped backing the tests.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: ketsuko

Who the hell are you disinformation.com?

www.bloomberg.com...

You also don’t know about why science is saying there isn’t even more deaths in South Africa and how and why those numbers will rise and also why the deaths in other countries will outstrip them…

That article says you’re full of crap by the way…

Is this the mud pit? 5StarOracle Mantis S.Warden/ Cosmic Eyes/R Guardian/Son Of Odin

from your source/link
Nationally there were 1,887 deaths in the week ended Dec. 5 compared with 1,726 the week earlier, according to a report issued by the South African Medical Research Council on Wednesday. Excess deaths in Gauteng, the epicenter of the outbreak, rose to 280 from 173.

That’s still a fraction of the number of deaths seen at the peak of previous waves with the weekly national total peaking at 16,115 in the week ended Jan. 10. Gauteng’s peak was 3,814 in the week ended July 4.

Excess deaths are seen as a more accurate way of measuring the impact of Covid-19. In South Africa, since the start of the pandemic, there have been more than 277,000 excess deaths, compared with just over 90,000 official deaths from the pathogen. Earlier weekly death information is sometimes adjusted as information is collated.

It seems they are just counting excess deaths as potentially COVID deaths that can't be an accurate way to do this. While the UK seems to be burdened much more, but of course South Africa is much more advanced medically than the UK. s/
edit on 18-12-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: Granitebones

These pricks (no apologies thats what they are) really hate Christmas or anything that involves being human like dancing,singing,partying...expect a lockdown

Sure seems that way. Saw a video from australia with some buffoon talking head on tv telling people not to go outside and look at sunsets. WTF.

It's almost like we are living with two parallel universes next to each other. We have all these bogus control measures, a bleating media propping up the fear, and I only have met two people in canada who had covid and it was like a cold. Two people in almost two years. Yet my parents are now not talking to me because I'm unvaccinated and "don't care about them" Utter nonsense.

They can have their bah humbug xmas and the rest of us will sail on by, cheery and fearless.
edit on 18-12-2021 by igloo because: screwed up the quote

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

This is Brilliant – Share Everywhere
philosophers-stone.info...

This shows just how the leaders are laughing at us all! They have no fear of the flu and probably had no vax either!

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

The claim was made there were 0 deaths from Omicron in South Africa
The info coming from South Africa is from data from less than a month…
The numbers will continue to come in and will paint a much more grim picture…
I don’t know why you chose to include my titles clearance association and participation…
That does nothing to demean or discredit me though…
edit on 18-12-2021 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

It's because this new variant is more infectious.

And the Thames is not in Scotland?

Damn Carpy do you really think Im that ignorant?

I said it's winter in the UK is it not? Is the climate that different in Aberdeen compared to London?

We are discussing the UK correct?

The Thames is in London correct?

good lord is you and missus fighting again or are you at the pub.LOL or I guess you can't go to the pub might be the issue

I can't work out what you're on about (been in the pub) but yes the climates are very different. There's been a 20c (68f) difference in temperature between the two very recently with 10ft snowdrifts, 80,000+ without electricity for over a week vs mild drizzle in London.

There's recently been two major winter storms in the UK with 90 mph+ winds and blizzards twice in one weeks - A couple of people were killed not far from me and people were trapped in a pub for four or five days due to the snowdrifts. In other parts of the country it's still been t-shirt (60f+) weather when the sun is out.

While we're a very small island the climate has massive differences - if you live up north the rule of thumb is to expect four seasons in one day when outside - though most northers still wear shorts and refuse to put a big coat on whatever the weather.

originally posted by: Tulpa

originally posted by: andy06shake

Sneaky bastards that they are "Major Incident" is probably just new Tory in house jargon for "Christmas Party".

When I read "Major incident" I assumed some northerner had gone to town for some shopping and said "Hello" to some strangers on the tube!

Last time I was down there I said thankyou to someone at a kiosk after being served - she backed away with a look of sheer horror as if I was going to rob the place or rape her - Londoners are a strange bunch.
edit on 18-12-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

It's because this new variant is more infectious.

And the Thames is not in Scotland?

Damn Carpy do you really think Im that ignorant?

I said it's winter in the UK is it not? Is the climate that different in Aberdeen compared to London?

We are discussing the UK correct?

The Thames is in London correct?

good lord is you and missus fighting again or are you at the pub.LOL or I guess you can't go to the pub might be the issue

I can't work out what you're on about (been in the pub) but yes the climates are very different. There's been a 20c (68f) difference in temperature between the two very recently with 10ft snowdrifts, 80,000+ without electricity for over a week vs mild drizzle in London.

There's recently been two major winter storms in the UK with 90 mph+ winds and blizzards twice in one weeks - A couple of people were killed not far from me and people were trapped in a pub for four or five days due to the snowdrifts. In other parts of the country it's still been t-shirt (60f+) weather when the sun is out.

While we're a very small island the climate has massive differences - if you live up north the rule of thumb is to expect four seasons in one day when outside - though most northers still wear shorts and refuse to put a big coat on whatever the weather.

originally posted by: Tulpa

originally posted by: andy06shake

Sneaky bastards that they are "Major Incident" is probably just new Tory in house jargon for "Christmas Party".

When I read "Major incident" I assumed some northerner had gone to town for some shopping and said "Hello" to some strangers on the tube!

Last time I was down there I said thankyou to someone at a kiosk after being served - she backed away with a look of sheer horror as if I was going to rob the place or rape her - Londoners are a strange bunch.

Yes it sounds dreadfully frightful, you Brits are some tough bastards

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaplePatriot
I always hear that 'skyrocketing cases' are stressing the hospital systems.. but.. cases by themselves shouldn't be doing that, the overwhelming majority of cases are asymptomatic or mild.

Here is a great idea. Apply simple maths.

The NHS in Britain has been hamstrung by 11 years of cuts and privatisation and is way down on capacity.

The overwhelming majority of cases are mild or asymptomatic. If people aren't testing, they take the virus into the community.

The overall number of cases rises exponentially.

The proportion of serious cases remains constant so the number of serious cases also rises exponentially.

There isn't enough capacity in the health care system to handle that volume of cases.

Crisis.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

The claim was made there were 0 deaths from Omicron in South Africa
The info coming from South Africa is from data from less than a month…
The numbers will continue to come in and will paint a much more grim picture…
I don’t know why you chose to include my titles clearance association and participation…
That does nothing to demean or discredit me though…

Oh, so you are predicting now, not basing it on actual information and statistics.

Not to mention sensitive much, I just copied your screen name cause I didn't know what to call you.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

If more and more people are getting their booster jabs why do they expect such a huge increase?

Because there is a delay between the booster and increased immunity, and a delay between increased personal immunity and the cumulative effect of increased personal immunity.

Long enough to screw a lot of people over.

Re the pubs etc. Nobody's had official guidance (what do we expect from this inept, corrupt government?) but anyone who knows which way the wind blows has plan B ready. I was working on lockdown from January 4th. I'm now assuming lockdown any time after the 25th.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Might have been big Oz.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: mdl59

I keep thinking "I wouldn't put a bandage on me because you're bleeding, and I won't put a band-aid on me if I'm not bleeding."

I know what a salesman looks and sound like, and boy are they trying hard to sell this product.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

When you hit reply my member name is tagged
The info linked is real it shows the claim of 0 deaths in South Africa is entirely false…
I know why you chose to include everything else along with my member name and I called bullpucky on that too…

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Jimmy Nail....a proper legend and all round good guy.

I was lucky enough to have a couple of pints with him once on The Boat - Tuxedo Princess - back in the early 80's, as funny off screen as on.
He seemed a real genuine person, good company and down to earth.

I know its sort of stereotyping but the North East really is full of real life Oz's.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to: putnam6

Meanwhile in reality -

Third person dies in storm Arwen

Urgent danger to life warning as storm Barra causes blizzards, tornadoes and claims life

UK storm red alert tornado warnings

Two lakes join in worst flooding in recennt history - I was there 10 days earlier sailing/canooing and the lake was in drought and several metres below normal levels - rose 15m higher than that in the storm due to a couple of months rain in 24 hrs. Flooded two floors of the centre (charity called Calvert Trust that gives disabled people the oppurtunity to try activities they'd usuallly be barred from due to health and safety bollocks)
Bassenthwaite and Haweswater lakes flood and merge due to flooding

We don't have anything like the storms or variation in climate the US sees, but considering we're only the size of Florida the climate is mental -I can be in a t-shirt and warm on the West of the Pennines, then chest deep in snow 20 miles awar on the East. As far as I'm aware that variation doesn't exist in the US.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
So show me where the COVID deaths in South Africa are attributed to Omnicron officially or is this a prediction thread, don't we have a forum for that?

Here's what your avatar looks like on my screen I couldn't read what it said after 5star I thought it was barnacle or testicle

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
reply to: putnam6

Meanwhile in reality -

Third person dies in storm Arwen

Urgent danger to life warning as storm Barra causes blizzards, tornadoes and claims life

Two lakes join in worst flooding in recennt history - I was there 10 days earlier sailing/canooing and the lake was in drought and several metres below normal levels - rose 15m higher than that in the storm due to a couple of months rain in 24 hrs. Flooded two floors of the centre (charity called Calvert Trust that gives disabled people the oppurtunity to try activities they'd usuallly be barred from due to health and safety bollocks)
Bassenthwaite and Haweswater lakes flood and merge due to flooding

So the floods swept the Thames out of the UK? damn

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granitebones
Sky news is also reporting that a "Circuit Breaker Lockdown" is in planning. The major incident declaration in London is due to new cases and pressure on the NHS. Its Saturday night so better hope nothing else kicks off.
www.bbc.co.uk...

What is a "Circuit Breaker Lockdown" since, you know, those words are not in the BBC article? Is this a case of adding hype to an already stupid scamdemic story line? It almost seems like troll-timing to me.

Clown world moves backwards.....

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Meanwhile in reality the thread was about Diseases and Pandemic in the UK and you took off and ran with a comment to Carpy BTW about the Thames not being locally in Scotland and the vast differences in the weather from London to Edinburgh or wherever.

edit on 18-12-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I liked Oz/Jimmy Nail.

Grew up to the likes of Auf Wiedersehen, Pet.

And my Dad was Joiner who worked over in Germany.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join