It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Took In My 1st Covid Refugee This Morning

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ConcernedCanadian

It filled my heart with war and put a frog in my throat reading this.. a bit of faith in humanity restored.

Chapeau, kind sir.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rolicia

It filled my heart with war and put a frog in my throat reading this.. a bit of faith in humanity restored.

Chapeau, kind sir.

*warmth hehe

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   

You have done ....what more people may do. I hope and pray it works out. Everyone deserves shelter and safety. You are a blessing in this cold world.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   

edit on Wed Dec 22 2021 by Jbird because: staff edit

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   

As an update there are no laws on the books here in canada restricting me from free association with the unvaccinated. The worst I've heard is that no such person should be permitted within 6 ft from your porch but that is only a 'suggestion'.

My employers and their agents and contractors make me swear an oath to uphold the mandates the company sees fit to impose or face termination. At this time the language of the 'deal' I've made to remain employed and swear to daily does not specifically deny me the right YET but they will if they see fit.

For now, laying low. Neither of us are especially optimistic as our leaders have gone rogue. But safe for the moment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join