It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Took In My 1st Covid Refugee This Morning

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ConcernedCanadian

Simply amazing.

Whoever you are, you are simply amazing.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
I am a good person for listening to science, thanks.

a reply to: glen200376

Good people don't use "science" as an excuse to legally treat people like #.

THINK about that.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Worse than that they're using the word "science" as "The Word" (God) while ignoring the method.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
You’re a good man 👍

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Good for you! I had to take in a friend last Jan. after he landed in the hospital then ended up homeless after living in the same house for 40 years. Musicians.....best of intentions and worst of monetary positions. He moved out in Oct and had to borrow our old car for a couple months. Never dreamed friends could be so expensive. Money means nothing once were gone so hopefully we will be remembered as decent people.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

I would suggest ConcernedCanadian use a PO box for such contributions. The gestapo will be watching his front door if they find out.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

It's very kind of you to offer but he'd never accept charity. Looking into finding him work under the vax radar for now. He's doing amazingly well for a guy who's been robber of everything by these ruthless government strategies.

This is the 1st time I've been required to assist a neighbour during this pandemic. Haven't had to help anyone sick or dying cuz not a lot of people are. Very sad that the person I've been called to help is a fit, smart young man who's being killed by genocidal policies not flu bugs.

The kind thoughts are appreciated and please accept my thanks.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   

he could help you during winter, home improvement, repairs, gathering, pet care, gardening, cooking, company is good.

you could make a schedule to be in better conditions.
as this situation (vaccines) will last at least until december 2022.
you have a helper for a whole year.

edit on 12121212 by lux666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Thanks for doing this. I am someone who fears ending up in that sort of scenario myself. I refuse to vax, and the restrictions against me are concerning. I fear it will only get worse, and Canada will literally be making refugees like the one you took in.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I am Canadian and completely disgusted with what the government has done to divide us. I’m equally disgusted at those citizens who allow it to continue. I’m double vaccinated and support freedom of choice. If you don’t want the vaccine, you shouldn’t have to get the vaccine. Some vaccinated individuals are afraid of the unvaccinated individuals. It blows my #ing mind. The government and media have scared the # out of people so much that they can no longer think straight. I have more in common for the most part with my unvaccinated friends than I do with my vaccinated friends. They are all friends to me and I won’t be asking anyone for papers if they stop by over the holidays. All are welcomed.

I’m proud of what you have done here. A message of unity is the message that needs to be sent. Most people in my circle who were vaccinated were either coerced or made the decision based on their want for travel or hope of returning to normal. Neither are likely anymore. I think the vaccinated are reluctantly starting to wake up and see this for what it is. Many never will because they’ve already been jabbed and they will never admit that the jabs aren’t particularly effective and perhaps even dangerous. They too scared for that, so 70-80% or more will lineup for indefinite boosters.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConcernedCanadian

It's very kind of you to offer but he'd never accept charity. Looking into finding him work under the vax radar for now. He's doing amazingly well for a guy who's been robber of everything by these ruthless government strategies.

This is the 1st time I've been required to assist a neighbour during this pandemic. Haven't had to help anyone sick or dying cuz not a lot of people are. Very sad that the person I've been called to help is a fit, smart young man who's being killed by genocidal policies not flu bugs.

The kind thoughts are appreciated and please accept my thanks.

I understand … and am wishing you all a very merry Christmas …and yes I agree the Vax bullcrap is out of control .

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Very well done!! You should be made a Saint!

We took in a couple who were traveling from Washington State to somewhere here in the South. They got as far as Texas when their truck broke down.

They were literally living in their truck, parked in a Walmart parking lot.

So...we towed their truck to our small "Ranch" (10 acres of Texas). Found the truck unrepairable. The Wife found them another car, and they are currently living in our old house.

They are turning into good friends, and help "pay their way" by being extremely helpful...I'm 75, and the wife still works.

So, I salute you kind sir; the world needs more like you.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Just done similar. took in a friend and his family after they moved from Victoria to QLD once the borders opened, lost his job due to not wanting the vaccines, he was on medical leave from work after having a stroke a few months ago yet that was still not a good enough reason to not want the vaccines. Sold everything they owned and are now living in tents in my back yard while they look for a place. (Fun time of the year to be house hunting.)
They've got 4 kids under 8 years.

They were so freaked out by the way things have gone in Victoria and it's made them super paranoid. Now they're worried about Queenslanders being angry if they see their Victorian number plates because a few locals are pissed at people from interstate driving up real estate prices. (I blame the real estates and government for this myself)
Trying to get all their documents converted to QLD now, taking him to get his license changed this morning.

IF we can get into the transport department that is. Got no masks on hand and not sure if we'll have dramas seeing as it's a government building and with all the new laws they have just dumped on us recently they're trying to get us to mask after 2 years and bugger all cases and deaths.. (still only 7 to date here)
I'm medically exempt, but you have the BS of even if we are legally exempt its making people listen and whether or not they are educated on the actual laws and not just the 'must wear mask' bits.

Kind of a catch 22, as I am not legally required to tell anyone why I am exempt, as my medical history is my own business. Stated quite clearly on the QLD gov's own website.

Crazy, exhausting times right now. Seriously these new laws where I live make zero sense after 2 years and low infections and deaths. Being summer and in the tropics we're in the best place to be when there is a flu-like virus going around.

Still gonna stick to my guns regardless of any challenges thrown at me and supporting those who refuse to have what they can do with their own bodies dictated to them.

So good on OP, this is the way. We need to have each others backs if we're to get through this with our rights and freedoms in tact.
Soon as we do not, they win and we're all genuinely screwed.

But yeah, they're only doing this and this farce has gone on as long as it has, because we the tax paying people have let it.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Well done OP and the other kind hearts on here that have been a solution instead of a problem.

As someone currently living in a Vauxhall Zafira I can only send you all love and respect...anyone that's never had much will know that those two things are worth more than money most of the time anyway.
Blessings for you all!!

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConcernedCanadian
This young man who I hadn't seen since he lost his job at the gas station nearby reintroduced himself on the street while I was outside enjoying a smoke. It was after 3 am and last I heard he left the city to be near his infant son. His life has gone to hell since the corona walrus began attacking Canada.

This guy is the unvaxed homeless. He's been separated from his family and has faced crushing opposition for his refusal to be force medicated. It wasn't a sob story so much a stark reminder of the very real threat he faced. He wasn't permitted into the shelters as he has no proof he was vaccinated. He's not permitted to see his grandmother. She's in a nursing home. It's not allowed. What a nightmare his life has become! Lost his car, his parental rights to his his son...everything.

Plus where do the police take the unvaccinated homeless these days?

So I took in my 1st covid refugee. He won't be paying rent as the government has been trying to ferret out the unvacced by strong arming those who rent them apartments.

Feels more like Anne Frank than a pandemic. Very proud to have offered him sanctuary. And am hopeful he won't murder me in my sleep.

I have my reasons, but let me say...you are one amazing person!! Thank you for being a kind and generous human being. You have given me hope that there are still good people left on earth (I know there are, just not in my life right now).

Keep us posted as to how things are going. I really hope he appreciated and doesn't take advantage of the help you have offered him! Again, may God bless you and keep you safe.
edit on 19-12-2021 by TruthJava because: typo

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
This makes my heart melt !!! You have no idea how happy I am reading this …. I hope karma kisses you with a huge winning lottery ticket ! … The whole vaccination mandate makes me so mad. I am in Florida , USA and we are wide open ,no mandates . ..and I LOVE it … . I am proud of your new roomie for not caving to forced medical experiments.it sucks he has to endure this crap …I hope all this Ends soon so people can be with their loved ones … I am Wishing your both a very merry Christmas . 🎄🎁
Ps … I would love to send a package to help with some clothing , toiletries , anything he may need …( or that I can afford ) … if you’d feel that would
Help , please pm. Me an address that works for you . I do ship via UPS , frequently into cananda (Ontario and BC areas) so I know it will take a few days with the holidays and all, it probably won’t show up until after New Years …but please let me know ..I understand if your don’t want a complete stranger having your contact info , but I would love to send a care package if it is otherwise ok . ❤️

I was thinking the exact same thing...but hated to ask!!! Love that did! and Yes, I would love to help out as well! Please just send me a pm with some things you think could be useful and can get it mailed out asap.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Thank you so much. I hope your kindness will pass on... We need more kindness in humankind.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   
God Bless You CC.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   
An admirable thing to do.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join