It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Took In My 1st Covid Refugee This Morning

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+97 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 05:46 AM
link   
This young man who I hadn't seen since he lost his job at the gas station nearby reintroduced himself on the street while I was outside enjoying a smoke. It was after 3 am and last I heard he left the city to be near his infant son. His life has gone to hell since the corona walrus began attacking Canada.

This guy is the unvaxed homeless. He's been separated from his family and has faced crushing opposition for his refusal to be force medicated. It wasn't a sob story so much a stark reminder of the very real threat he faced. He wasn't permitted into the shelters as he has no proof he was vaccinated. He's not permitted to see his grandmother. She's in a nursing home. It's not allowed. What a nightmare his life has become! Lost his car, his parental rights to his his son...everything.

Plus where do the police take the unvaccinated homeless these days?

So I took in my 1st covid refugee. He won't be paying rent as the government has been trying to ferret out the unvacced by strong arming those who rent them apartments.

Feels more like Anne Frank than a pandemic. Very proud to have offered him sanctuary. And am hopeful he won't murder me in my sleep.

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ConcernedCanadian

Well at least you are giving someone a chance at getting back on their feet no matter the reasoning behind your act of enormous kindness.

That's all a lot of homeless people require.

Good luck to the fellow and yourself.

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Good for you ! I have a golfing friend who gave a guy some money almost 20 years ago. This year the guy passed away and left a rather large sum of money to my friend who had not heard from the guy in all those years. Total surprise...!

+19 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

He's a fearless, stubborn person who I want to make sure his boy gets to know. I'm thinking he's the bravest guy I know. It feels very right. Thanks.

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   
You are a proper good person unlike the Branch Covidians who think wearing a mask and getting vaccinated to save granny makes them a good person.
Sometimes people need a little help to get back on their feet,glad you have given him this chance.
At the height of winter not even a dog deserves to be on the streets.
Well done.

edit on 18/12/2021 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   
They have their boot on our face. These are the death rattles of the NWO cabal and its going to get worse over the next 2 months. Your truly doing something in service to others that I fully appreciate and understand, you see what tyranny has done to this man and your country and you extended a hand out of love instead of retracting it in fear, this is how we beat them, this is how we win. Its their biggest fear.

Self preservation is one of the worst human qualities, if even half of the people acted how you did we wouldn't be in this mess. We should all be refusing to comply with any of their illegal mandates and edicts and not give them any recognition of authority and things will change quick.

S&F my friend. Your brothers and sisters in the states stand with you!

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 06:21 AM
link   

He's probably seen some # and been forced to endure enormous hardships.

The streets can be rough and take there tole not just on a persons body but also their mind.

People fall down ConcernedCanadian, one of the greatest acts of empathy one person can show another is simply to give them a helping hand back up.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   

That's extremely compassionate of you, I can only imagine how many people have been forced into homelessness and how many kids have been seperated from their parents. Even many people who did get vaccinated to save their job still lost everything because the business they work at was unable to recover from prolonged lock-downs. The amount of suffering I have personally witnessed far outweighs any suffering caused directly by covid-19 yet they tell us all of this is for our own health... pffft the ppl saying that don't have a shred of empathy, I'd be surprised if they even had a soul.

In Australia there was recently a major jumping castle accident which resulted in the death of several kids, and it's all the MSM has talked about for days. Of course it is tragic, but did they show the same level of concern when suicide among children was exploding? No they just ran some ads saying crap like "we know times are tough but we're all in this together and here's the number for a suicide help line if you need help". We'e not all in this together though are we when they literally segregate society. They are scum who mascarade as caring human beings, just like most of the virtue signalling fools out there.
edit on 18/12/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: BerkshireEntity
They have their boot on our face. These are the death rattles of the NWO cabal and its going to get worse over the next 2 months. Your truly doing something in service to others that I fully appreciate and understand, you see what tyranny has done to this man and your country and you extended a hand out of love instead of retracting it in fear, this is how we beat them, this is how we win. Its their biggest fear.

Self preservation is one of the worst human qualities, if even half of the people acted how you did we wouldn't be in this mess. We should all be refusing to comply with any of their illegal mandates and edicts and not give them any recognition of authority and things will change quick.

S&F my friend. Your brothers and sisters in the states stand with you!

Forcefully stated. I'll share this sidebar with you because you seem like you'll appreciate the complexity.

The man who works at the gas station today is a recent citizen. His family purchased rights to a number of refill stations. All the white employees were terminated. Very nice young person. His brother was named one of my overseers. Hope he's nice but he's so new he doesn't know where I work yet. Their family is expanding out all over the city including power station job placements, transportation routes etc.

Meanwhile the Canadian born citizen has been chewed up and spat out. Interesting how these tactical infrastructure jobs are being filled by swarthy continental new faces.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I am a good person for listening to science, thanks.

a reply to: glen200376

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Be very careful.
We all know how sneaky and evil the "unvaxxed" can be.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Honorable for sure.

But,

Just have a plan if his unknown baggage becomes a burden.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

Is 'science' fauxxi's first name?

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Be very careful.
We all know how sneaky and evil the "unvaxxed" can be.

Us sympathisers are a hundred times worse

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   

unlike the Branch Covidians who think wearing a mask and getting vaccinated to save granny makes them a good person.

That group is not even saving themselves , much less "granny"

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I salute you .
Job well done .

ETA : but be careful one can never know...

edit on 12/18/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I wish the world would follow your heart and love one another as you do.

God bless you and your family.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Good move helping him out.
And I wouldn’t worry about getting murdered in your sleep, you’d be asleep and it won’t even bother you.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   
This makes my heart melt !!! You have no idea how happy I am reading this …. I hope karma kisses you with a huge winning lottery ticket ! … The whole vaccination mandate makes me so mad. I am in Florida , USA and we are wide open ,no mandates . ..and I LOVE it … . I am proud of your new roomie for not caving to forced medical experiments.it sucks he has to endure this crap …I hope all this Ends soon so people can be with their loved ones … I am Wishing your both a very merry Christmas . 🎄🎁
Ps … I would love to send a package to help with some clothing , toiletries , anything he may need …( or that I can afford ) … if you’d feel that would
Help , please pm. Me an address that works for you . I do ship via UPS , frequently into cananda (Ontario and BC areas) so I know it will take a few days with the holidays and all, it probably won’t show up until after New Years …but please let me know ..I understand if your don’t want a complete stranger having your contact info , but I would love to send a care package if it is otherwise ok . ❤️

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

That's what Hitler called his race propaganda. Between the "camps" in Australia, and now the internal exiles in the OP. You are following in his footsteps perfectly.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join