It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm officially calling

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
When the awakening hits critical mass that is moment we need to really worry. There will be a lot of anger and how society channels that will dictate our future. They can use our own righteous indignation against us like they did in DC. That's why people are waiting. Most are unsure of any coherent strategy to defeat this. It seems 'they' own the systems we all end up using. Non-cooperation and living in peaceful dignity is all we can do at this juncture. People have been protesting but nothing changes. Looks like both sides are dug in. My God! This has been psychological trench warfare for the last 5 years.
edit on 20-12-2021 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Only a governmental body of the most dissolute profligates would seek such deleterious ends to democratic rights, civil liberties, and freedom in its purest form. These people are insane, measurably so. In the US we call them liberals. Its synonymous with sociopath. They believe not only that everything they do is alright, but that it is their duty, their responsibility to do these things.

When their actions are clearly criminal they respond by saying it is a necessary evil. The truth is its only necessary to them because its what they want to do and the law keeps getting in the way. So they just ignore it, lie about it, and blame it on the other guy. Whatever they are the most guilty of is what they scream about the loudest. That way when other people start complaining they can join in and say they are angry about the same thing. In reality, they are blaming others for the things they are most guilty of and trying to blend in with the crowd when the kneejerk reaction happens.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

In the US we call them liberals. In reality, they are blaming others for the things they are most guilty

But that's what you are doing right now, no? Blaming the liberals. I wonder how can you tell a liberal from a neocon, or a rep from a dem these days... But in the end that's what they want: slaves fighting against each other while they keep on doing business as usual at your expense.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Germany is wigging out because "authority" can't control the virus. That's not ordentlich. No Ordnung, no sanity.

I've heard from some German acquaintances. Horrified that I don't want to take the mRNA vaccines. Multiple explanations as to why I don't trust rushed medical 'solutions' hasn't dented their thought process one bit.

Na ja.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Direne
a reply to: Vroomfondel

In the US we call them liberals. In reality, they are blaming others for the things they are most guilty

But that's what you are doing right now, no? Blaming the liberals. I wonder how can you tell a liberal from a neocon, or a rep from a dem these days... But in the end that's what they want: slaves fighting against each other while they keep on doing business as usual at your expense.

There is one distinct and important difference. Libs scream the loudest and try to blame conservatives for things they themselves are most guilty of. Conservatives scream about the libs because the libs are guilty. Ex: Trump quid pro quo in Ukraine compared to bidens.

To tell the difference is easy. If a rep doesn't want a gun he doesn't buy one. If a lib doesn't want a gun he tries to outlaw all of them. If a rep doesn't believe in God, he doesn't worship. If a lib doesn't believe in God he tries to remove every single mention of it wherever it is. This list is endless but I hope you get the point because I am not going to list them all.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Madrusa

No. I'm past the point where I believed that anybody with the ability to influence the life of others is honest, competent, or not-sociopathic.
I'm just pointing out that to oppose those extremists we need to radically rethink authority.
This is not democracy. This is not freedom.
It's not against any specific persons, it is fundamental.

Honestly democracy is false freedom...
When 51% decides over 49%, I don’t think the 49% feel really free..
edit on 21 12 2021 by Rolicia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Spam
edit on 12/22/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Spam
edit on 12/23/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   

edit on Thu Dec 23 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   

edit on 12/30/21 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 03:17 AM
link   
SPAM
edit on 1/1/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join