It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VP Kamala Harris says Covid-19 DELTA and OMICRON Took Her and Joe by Surprise.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
KAMALA has "technical difficulties" pop-up during a tough interview yesterday.

www.breitbart.com...< br />
-Worst Administration Ever-

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Crazy...
Kamala actually sounded normal, I guess because she thought they weren't live lol... I think she suffers from stage fright.

Joe suffers from dementia 24/7...

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Saturday, December 18, 2021

This is quite an amazing admission. What's going on to make V.P. Kamala Devi Harris be so open about Biden Administration ignorance and blindness?

Vice President Harris says the Biden administration foresaw neither the Delta nor the Omicron COVID-19 variants.

Both variants are currently present in the United States. The newer omicron variant is highly contagious and is expected to quickly replace the delta strain, which spread over the summer.

"We didn’t see Delta coming. I think most scientists did not — upon whose advice and direction we have relied — didn’t see Delta coming," she said in an interview with the Los Angeles Times that was published Friday.

"We didn’t see Omicron coming."

"And that’s the nature of what this, this awful virus has been, which as it turns out, has mutations and variants!"
More admissions at: www.foxnews.com...

AboveTopSecret.com members are better informed than the Biden-Harris administration. We saw Delta and Omicron coming!

What's wrong with Biden-Harris? Are they being shielded from the world by their Chinese controllers? Oar, are they two dum to no what to look fur? Or is there some other extraordinary impairment at work?

-CareWeMust

MAJOR OMICRAP UPDATE FROM BIDEN coming on Tuesday December 21, 2021

Smoke and/or Drink your favorite relaxant beforehand, so you won't be scared out of your gourd!

President Joe Biden will deliver a speech Tuesday to address the omicron variant and unveil new steps the administration is taking to help communities in need of assistance, a White House official told NBC News on Saturday.

Biden is expected to go beyond his already unveiled "winter plan" with additional measures while "issuing a stark warning of what the winter will look like for Americans that choose to remain unvaccinated," the official said.

The news comes amid a rise in Covid-19 cases and pleas from federal health officials for people to get vaccinated.
More at: www.nbcnews.com...

Since President Biden has already said the Unvaccinated will experience a "Winter of Death", what he is going to announce on Tuesday must be worse than death!

IMO, Kamala saying Omicron and Delta caught them by surprise, is just laying the groundwork for any "Emergency" B.S. Joe is going to try to implement this coming Tuesday 12/21.

Just more of the Democrat party's "People are Stupid" mindset.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

As I said just above this post, I think Kamala is laying the groundwork for Gestapo Joe to issue some type of oppressive new measures on this coming Tuesday. Something directly from his CCP bosses.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
[Drumrool and Cymbols Crash]

Now we're all in for it aren't we !!

U.S. could see 1 million cases per day, warns departing NIH director Francis Collins

Look out ! It's 57 mutations !

🤣

But it's too early to know how the highly mutated omicron will act in the U.S. compared to previous variants, said Collins. With omicron's 57 different mutations, he said, it's "almost like we're starting over with a different virus than where we began."

edit on Dec-19-2021 by xuenchen because: DryCobbed_zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Even the "scientists" didn't know about variants, LOL.

Stupid doesn't even begin to explain this administration.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

How the hell did Senator CORY BOOKER contract the dangerous deadly Covid-19?

Senator Booker Defies Biden: www.foxnews.com...

Booker is fully vaccinated.

President Biden told us we wouldn't catch Covid-19 if we were fully vaccinated!!

What the hell?

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 03:31 AM
link   
oh caught with their pants down again, imagine that.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

yeah one would think that after the first 30 or 40 variants, they'd start thinking about things.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

President Biden told us we wouldn't catch Covid-19 if we were fully vaccinated!!

What the hell?

and didn't warren get it too?

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Wow that baseman walls most be soo thick the news can never come in for the elite hiding in the shadows, either that or this clueless by choice leaders are full of crap.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Yesterday, Kamala said Joe was going to order Covid testing kits for everyone in America back in October, but either changed his mind, or forgot to do it.

-Worst Administration Ever-

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

What the hell?

and didn't warren get it too?

Yes. Everyone should get covid Omicron and recover.

They will therefore be immune going forward.

That is the greatest fear of those who want to cheat in the 2022 midterm election. If they can't gin up enough fear because most Americans have natural immunity, they can't justify mass mail in ballots

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   

How do you know it's omicron & not Delta when trying to get exposed?
I am 4 wks post surgical procedure today & the mate that gave me a ride to
& from hospital phoned me that following Fri & he was sicker than HELL!
Good barely talk from all the chunky coughing & he did end up with covid
pneumonia but never went to hospital. One of his daughters is an RN.
***All are Fully jabbed.

I wore N95 & sat behind the passenger seat. He must have had Delta.
The surgeon & staff knew I had not taken the jab. I was tested that morning
with an Abbott Rapid Test. I was fine prior to sx & then Thur or Fri & kept
smelling something really putrid. Nothing dead in here (RV) but by Fri I figured
it out. Left Nostril blowing out pale yellowish gunk but not the right side.

I tested after blowing first by closing off left & sniffing what came out of
the right side (normal looking) with right nostril no odor, DAMN sniffing what came
out of the left smelled like a dead animal. Even after they put me on ABs a week
post sx due to massive fluid leaking from site. It had no effect on that sinus.

Makes me wonder if the Covid Test caused it especially seeing stuff
posted about swabs & mask being contamintaed with graphene. They didn't ram it
up to the brain like I have read here in the past. They swabbed the left side 1st &
it burned, extremely painful & on right side burned some but nothing like the 1st side.

Then I just came across a site yesterday in re to Abbott's BinaxNOW Covid 19 Home Test Kit
contains Sodium Azide I have not looked deeper into that yet. Long weekend not feeling
well & still leaking much fluid from sx site & being tired. But I walk several times a day.

Cheers
Ektar

I know this is conspiracy site but we are so fortunate to have so many highly intelligent
people here from all walks of life & from around the world. This was my first site ever
to see the opportunities available to meet others interestedmany subjects. I initially
joined for UFO & ET info.

edit on 27122021 by Ektar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join