It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An fyi - The NAACP INSULTS and DEMEANS People of Color.

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Friday, December 17, 2021

The National Association Advancing Colored People is an EMBARRASSMENT to People of Color.

1.) The NAACP thinks People of Color are too dumb or lazy, to obtain a Picture/Photo Identification card for voting purposes.

Colored People Can't Get Photo I.D.: www.npr.org...

-------------

2.) The NAACP thinks People of Color are too dumb to use the Postal Service correctly.

Colored People's Mail is Slower: www.nbcnews.com...

-------------

3.) The NAACP thinks People of Color are too dumb to think for themselves. They must be told what to think.

Send Money So We Can Keep Insulting People of Color: naacp.org...

-------------

As a "person of color", I went to a NAACP convention in Detroit several years ago. It was a bitch-fest, with everyone going home angry. Not a single seminar or session about Black-on-Black crime, because it was (and still is) accepted as "normal".

As with Black Lives Matter (BLM), I bet it's mostly White people who send money to the National Association Advancing Colored People (NAACP).

If you are, Please
, and donate to colleges that cater to People-of-Color. Your dollars will be put to better use than flights, hotels, vacations, etc., for NAACP executives and families.

-CareWeMust

edit on 12/17/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Have they objected to the black woman arrested in NY for trying to obtain food, without a COVID ID?

What about the polling place exclusions that I've said we're coming since the mandates were first floated? They're okay with that?

They're a grift, like all the other "representative" identity groups in the country. The unions, the associations, all just grifts. They don't work for their members or donors, they work to keep their members and donors under control.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

My God man. I hadn't yet thought about how this incredible swindle will effect our upcoming elections.

I cannot even think of all the new and unique ways this can be used to further damage our election process and the peoples faith in that process.

Not good.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
As Rush Limbaugh put it. The NAALCP. The national association for the advancement of LIBERAL colored people. If it doesn't fit the narrative well....TOO BAD.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
a reply to: carewemust

Have they objected to the black woman arrested in NY for trying to obtain food, without a COVID ID?

What about the polling place exclusions that I've said we're coming since the mandates were first floated? They're okay with that?

They're a grift, like all the other "representative" identity groups in the country. The unions, the associations, all just grifts. They don't work for their members or donors, they work to keep their members and donors under control.

Great post. Very informative. You're obviously well informed about the "grifters" movements.

Congrats and Thanks!

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: REDMORGAN
a reply to: Ksihkehe

My God man. I hadn't yet thought about how this incredible swindle will effect our upcoming elections.

I cannot even think of all the new and unique ways this can be used to further damage our election process and the peoples faith in that process.

Not good.

It's best to let Covid-19 start to be treated like the "background endemic disease" that it is. Just like the Flu, Cold, Shingles, Meningitis, etc.. are treated in society. Not pleasant to have, but no special panic over them either.

top topics

join