It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden warns of ‘winter of death’ for the unvaccinated, with Omicron

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: billxam

originally posted by: Nyiah
a reply to: putnam6

Okie doke then, President Chicken Little.

I'm still not sick or dead 2 years into unvaccination, so maybe he just needs a diaper change, bottle, burp, and a nap.

Hold on there a second chief. Fauci says we're going to need to be forced to take the clotshot. Because, you've got to remember that the less lethal a illness is, the more dangerous it is so that when it's less harmful than the original, that means it's more dangerous by far. To their totalitarian controls.

and using the "faster i go, the behinder i get" logic.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: AaarghZombies
Serious sickness for 85 year olds with two co-morbidities?

I wonder what the average life expectancy is generally.

When does winter happen in Biden land?

For the vaxxed, Covid is essentially just the flu, and like the flu it's more prevalent in the winter and more dangerous to the elderly with co-morbidity.

This is pretty much what was predicted back in 2020. Trump said as much many times to the media.

Come on people, let's not pretend that this is something new or something shocking, or that it's some kind of conspiracy. This is pretty much standard for a coronavirus or an influenza virus, or anything form a similar family.

This is why you get flu shots in the winter.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

When does winter happen in Biden land?

He's being literal, not figurative. So it would vary from state to state.

If we look at 2020 and 2021 the northern states had their covid spikes in the winter because people went inside and shut the windows to stay warm. The southern states had their spikes in the summer because people went inside and cranked up the AC. States where people live more outdoors or with low population densities, such as Florida had lower spikes because people naturally socially distanced.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   
The UK was told that Omicron was going to kill loads over the winter...... didn't happen though.

The UK was told shortly before the opening post was posted about Bidens prediction (this thread) in December 2021.

edit on 12-5-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   

where are all the bodies stacked up? I missed the pile.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

where are all the bodies stacked up? I missed the pile.

As you'd expect from someone who graduated in the BOTTOM TEN PERCENT (10%) of his college class, and now had Dementia to boot...

BIDEN WAS WRONG: www.thedailybeast.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join