It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden warns of ‘winter of death’ for the unvaccinated, with Omicron

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Here we go again America...

There are plenty of indications that Omnicron is way less lethal than Delta, even from Fauci so who is lying here?

nypost.com...

The COVID-19 Omicron variant that is spreading across the globe is “almost certainly” less severe than the virus’s Delta variant, Dr. Anthony Fauci said Tuesday.

edit on 17-12-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Yea seems like it, reason I won't consider a booster vaccination or every 9 months a new 1.

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Okie doke then, President Chicken Little.

I'm still not sick or dead 2 years into unvaccination, so maybe he just needs a diaper change, bottle, burp, and a nap.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Vaccination is vital to prevent the spread of this virus but another view point is that most of human being has already done with it a reply to: putnam6

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Just two more weeks to flatten the curve!

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
... wanted to edit my reply but went wrong (delete).

edit on 17-12-2021 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

There are plenty of indications that Omnicron is way less lethal than Delta, even from Fauci so who is lying here?

It would help his fear campaign if Omicron was more deadly than the original covid or any subsequent variants... but all indications are that it isn't.

The worst have had a death rate of less than 1% of those infected.

They need a new scarier virus.
edit on b000000312021-12-17T11:00:41-06:0011America/ChicagoFri, 17 Dec 2021 11:00:41 -06001100000021 by butcherguy because: I done spelled it wrong.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: drzubairmirza
Vaccination is vital to prevent the spread of this virus a reply to: putnam6

Please explain and when will this start?

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Vaccination is vital to prevent the spread of this virus but another view point is that most of human being has already done with it a reply to: putnam6

Does this graph show deaths increasing or decreasing?

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Joe should say "All the unvaccinated are gonna die" in his creepy whisper. That would be really funny.

Remember, "A lot has been happened." :13

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Reported deaths always lag reported cases by about two or three weeks. It takes about that amount of time for the illness to kill you if it is going to and then for the death to be reported. Reported cases are now growing exponentially in that graphic you presented. It shouldn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that deaths will probably soon start following that growth trend.

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Vaccinations, like actual vaccinations, do indeed stop the spread of actual diseases, like Polio, etc.

However, this is not a vaccination. This is an experimental therapy shot. You cannot make a 'vaccination' for the coronavirus. That is because it is a living virus that is constantly mutating.

Try to catch up to today's issue, not the 1950's.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I'd like to officially state to President Karen, "Shut up you fear-mongering bastard."

Thank you.

That is all.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I would help his fear campaign if Omicron was more deadly than the original covid or any subsequent variants... but all indications are that it isn't.

shhhhh..... don't say that out loud please! they might hear you and come up with something!

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Stay home to stay safe! And keep others safe! Indefinitely! You don't want to catch a cold! Thank you for being so brave!

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

It would help his fear campaign if Omicron was more deadly than the original covid or any subsequent variants... but all indications are that it isn't.

I am sure the labs are working on a few right now!

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'd like to officially state to President Karen, "Shut up you fear-mongering bastard."

Thank you.

That is all.

I would have gone with "Shut up & don't make me call Corn Pop."

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: putnam6

Reported deaths always lag reported cases by about two or three weeks. It takes about that amount of time for the illness to kill you if it is going to and then for the death to be reported. Reported cases are now growing exponentially in that graphic you presented. It shouldn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that deaths will probably soon start following that growth trend.

You do know you can post links supporting your claims as well, or you can just spout your opinion.

Care to show me where hospitals are having more patients die?

The last time I checked we are at about 50% of the ATH, I have been watching this site since early on, all time high in reporting states was 122,000 hospitalized at the same time.

further more here is my state Georgia, 49% fully vaccinated this doesn't look scary at all especially compared to 54% fully vaccinated Michigan. Michigan has been locked tight since the beginning compared to Georgia which has been wide open since July. Which state is safer from the "COVID" menace

edit on 17-12-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
Joe should say "All the unvaccinated are gonna die" in his creepy whisper. That would be really funny.

Remember, "A lot has been happened." :13

Whisperin' Joe was awesome! I really hope he does that again. I would love to see Putin's reaction if he started doing that.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

What does the vaccine do to stop spread?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join